Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 644 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    King couldn't sign the BOOKS as King, because Richard Bachman was the author. Bachman could not sign the BOOKS as he was dead (succumbed to cancer of the pseudonym). They were able to find cashed checks that Bachman had written prior to his death, and enclosed them in the books.
    Is there a thread somewhere where we list how each check is made out? I vaguely recall one, but can't find it.
    It's in the catalog http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Lettered
    Thanks. That only shows the checks for the lettered, and the prototypes and the PC's. I don't see the numbered listed anywhere. I suspect there might be a link to it in the thread RF posted. Will reread it tonight.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

This site gives most of the numbered I think.
    http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/sk/cheques.html

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Ha! Orthopedic shoes and codeine for Paul Sheldon. I had no idea this much thought went into this production. That realization will cost me a fortune.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    This site gives most of the numbered I think.
    http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/sk/cheques.html
    There is a Phantasmagoria edition published by George Beahm that lists ALL the check references for the numbered AND the lettered editions + PC copies.

I own the Lettered version made out to Betts Books (thank you to Pasiuk57 who traded books with me!!!!). There is a Betts Books PC copy out there somewhere but never found it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's so brilliant! What a great copy to have!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David
    It only makes sense you have it!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill just mentioned in his latest newsletter that he is signing the upcoming Gift Edition of Horns. Is that true? Kind of defeats the purpose of a signed Limited Edition if he’s also signing the Gift Edition.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Horns News:
    We have exciting news to share! For those of you who purchased the Artist Gift Edition of HORNS by Joe Hill, you will find a nice surprise in your book. Joe Hill will be signing all copies of this edition, which includes the author's new introduction written exclusively for this edition, as well as the incredible artwork of Magdalena Kaczan.

A limited number of copies are still available for purchase. To order your Artist Gift Edition of HORNS signed by Joe Hill and artist Magdalena Kaczan, visit: https://shop.suntup.press/products/h...t-gift-edition
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Joe Hill just mentioned in his latest newsletter that he is signing the upcoming Gift Edition of Horns. Is that true? Kind of defeats the purpose of a signed Limited Edition if he’s also signing the Gift Edition.
    Well there is still the much smaller print run and much higher production value and quality of materials that separate the two editions.

**EDIT** also the AGE doesn't come with the promo kit**

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ugh... I really wish he would just stop signing shit some days. I mean I am getting both the S/L and Gift but am annoyed that he is signing both.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

We joke in the collectible Joe Hill thread about his unsigned books being the real limited editions. That man signs too many books. The signature itself is essentially worthless.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think Hill can pass by any of his books without signing them. Maybe he’s trying to take on Neil Gaiman in having the most signed limited editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you guys! That will make some people very happy that we’re only able to afford the Artist edition!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m really pleased being someone who bought the artist edition.

Bought from dark regions press during the Halloween 50% sale. Great value without the signature, excellent now.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately I am exiting the book collecting world and selling everything, but perhaps fortunate for one of you?

I'm looking to sell my lettered pre-orders for the Suntup non-King line. This includes a matching lettered set of Haunting of Hill House and Horns.

I'll treat it similarly to a blind auction -- PM me an offer and I'll compare them after a week on Nov 26th. Minimum bid is the combined retail price: $5495.

As Suntup does not transfer shipping addresses any more, you'll have to trust me to ship them to you when they arrive, but I've done business with many people in the rare book community and I can provide references if you like.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone aware of the specific day in December HoHH will be released?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's been announced yet, but hopefully it will early December rather than late!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    I don't think it's been announced yet, but hopefully it will early December rather than late!
    I would actually prefer early Jan then late December. Too much traveling during the holidays. Also suspect there is a lot of mistakes by shipping companies during Xmas season.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Since this is my first book that I ordered directly from Paul, I want ASAP. But I guess we just have to wait until Paul decides .

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I could wait until January to ship, but I really want to get this out before the end of the year. Right now we’re looking at shipping around the 3rd week of December. Earliest would be mid December.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I could wait until January to ship, but I really want to get this out before the end of the year. Right now we’re looking at shipping around the 3rd week of December. Earliest would be mid December.
    Xmas gift!!! Niceeeeeeeeee!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to wait until January. Ship when ready to in December.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Something fun coming down the line for the holidays...

Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Looking forward to receiving it!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Something fun coming down the line for the holidays...

Spoiler:
    Haha, love it!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 644 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast