Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 644 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man I wonder if I will be the first to get the Lettered... I have not heard of anyone opening it yet. Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I opened mine last night. Was underwhelmed so I've sent it back for a refund.
    Not NRB June box dude... Lettered Misery.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Man I wonder if I will be the first to get the Lettered... I have not heard of anyone opening it yet. Anyone here?

I opened mine last night. Was underwhelmed so I've sent it back for a refund.
    Not NRB June box dude... Lettered Misery.

Like I'd be a NRB customer

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

For those few who ARE looking for spoilers and absolutely cannot wait, just a heads up that there are 80 gorgeously staged photos in a Facebook group called: Stephen King Rare Editions (1st's, Signed, limited, Lettered, Proofs). You'll need to join the group to see the photos. (And if you're on FB, you should. They're a great bunch of people.) Once you do, you can see them via this link.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a copy of signed deluxe of misery. Please text me at 8322354187 with price. Thank you.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sechrest View Post
    For those few who ARE looking for spoilers and absolutely cannot wait, just a heads up that there are 80 gorgeously staged photos in a Facebook group called: Stephen King Rare Editions (1st's, Signed, limited, Lettered, Proofs). You'll need to join the group to see the photos. (And if you're on FB, you should. They're a great bunch of people.) Once you do, you can see them via this link.
    Thanks Jason
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not one, but two shipping confirmations! That was a surprise, the first of many I imagine as I too will be avoiding all spoilers. To those of you that have received yours congrats and enjoy!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Not one, but two shipping confirmations! That was a surprise, the first of many I imagine as I too will be avoiding all spoilers. To those of you that have received yours congrats and enjoy!
    And you’re going to get a 3rd. I forgot to include the postcards and bookmark in a few orders. Nice one Paul. I’m docking him a weeks pay for that.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Thanks for posting this Jason. These are some of the best pictures I’ve seen. I was looking through them last night and I was just taken by them. I’ve been so close to the project for so long and because of that, it’s easy to miss a certain vantage point. I realized this as I was looking through those shots. It made me step back and really see the book in a different way to how I have been seeing it while working on it, and I don’t mind admitting that I got a little emotional looking through those pictures. Thanks for spending the time staging and taking those shots Patrick. They are just wonderful.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks for posting this Jason. These are some of the best pictures I’ve seen. I was looking through them last night and I was just taken by them. I’ve been so close to the project for so long and because of that, it’s easy to miss a certain vantage point. I realized this as I was looking through those shots. It made me step back and really see the book in a different way to how I have been seeing it while working on it, and I don’t mind admitting that I got a little emotional looking through those pictures. Thanks for spending the time staging and taking those shots Patrick. They are just wonderful.
    Jason, Thank you for posting the link and sharing it with everyone here.

Paul, I am so pleased that you like the pictures. The book is magnificent and I tried to capture the experience as best as I could to share. And it was an experience and I had so much fun doing it. The passion and dedication that went into all aspects of the book, the swag and the packaging is obvious. It is a numbered edition that rivals most lettereds and exceeded my expectations by miles.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I hear they've already been paid for so, why not!
    All he has to do now is change his name to Vincent!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are 3 pictures to show the scale and weight of the box I received today. I'm spoiler tagging them, but they really are pretty innocuous.

Spoiler:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful Production Paul.

Congratulation....very well done sir!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine will be here Thursday.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine will take a little longer but I already pushed my courier to pick it up next Monday. I'll expect to receive it next Friday in Argentina.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I just now opened my numbered edition, and it is absolutely gorgeous. Every little detail was a joy to discover. I don't think I own any other book to which so much attention and care was given.

This might seem like a weird thing to say, but underneath the fine materials there's also a sturdiness to the book and traycase that you don't often find in other books. It's not just beautiful, it's very well made.

Congratulations Paul, and thank you for bringing your dream to life so that we can all enjoy it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Jason, Thank you for posting the link and sharing it with everyone here.

Paul, I am so pleased that you like the pictures. The book is magnificent and I tried to capture the experience as best as I could to share. And it was an experience and I had so much fun doing it. The passion and dedication that went into all aspects of the book, the swag and the packaging is obvious. It is a numbered edition that rivals most lettereds and exceeded my expectations by miles.
    The suspense is killing me! Everyone's reactions are so awesome to read and their excitement is so contagious. I can't even begin to imagine what this is going to look like.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

I ordered a remarque for my numbered edition, which means the lettered ships out together when the numbered comes back from the artist. Maybe I need to take up meditation.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    And you’re going to get a 3rd. I forgot to include the postcards and bookmark in a few orders. Nice one Paul. I’m docking him a weeks pay for that.
    Haha, I got it!
    Sheesh Paul, I suppose we can find it in our little hearts to forgive this tiny indiscretion seeing as how from most other places we only get just the book without penguins and extras and all
    Thank you for everything.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    I ordered a remarque for my numbered edition, which means the lettered ships out together when the numbered comes back from the artist. Maybe I need to take up meditation.
    Haha, I think you might want to try it. Or excessive amounts of alcohol!
    Congratulations on the remarque!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

OMG, I was so enamoured by the book that I completely forgot about the schwag! It's a good thing I saw Patrick's photos before I threw the box out!

Thank you for the neat little extras, Paul.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

I've also never felt compelled to save the packing materials before getting some of Paul's books. I may need extra storage just for empty boxes and wrapping paper.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    I've also never felt compelled to save the packing materials before getting some of Paul's books. I may need extra storage just for empty boxes and wrapping paper.
    I have a closet I'm using for that purpose.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I'm tempted to save the Suntup packing tape, just because it's so cool looking.

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I’m looking forward to pranking a friend next time one buys a book from me and I ship it in the Suntup box.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Branded packing tape $10 a yard. Today only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 644 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast