Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 645 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Okay I’ll have my people contact your people.
    Awesome. Now I just have to get people
    I'll be a people. But, we should rethink our stance on the lettered, roman, and King tracks.
    It’s good to have people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just son't send Dereck his way. That would be too cruel!
    Derek is not my people. Neither is Fred Frank or Mario.
    Valid point.
    And I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Least of all on the people here in this forum.
    Ok, I'll confess, I don't get the references, who are Derick, Fred, Frank and Mario
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for those of you with the print subscription. I just signed up and from what I gather I will get the Misery print and then upcoming prints.

Just to make sure I understand, that means I'll get the ones that are released going forward and all past ones have to be purchased separately to catch up correct?

I noticed that one I really wanted was sold out but most are still available.

Thanks
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Okay I’ll have my people contact your people.
    Awesome. Now I just have to get people
    I'll be a people. But, we should rethink our stance on the lettered, roman, and King tracks.
    It’s good to have people!

Just son't send Dereck his way. That would be too cruel!
    Derek is not my people. Neither is Fred Frank or Mario.
    Valid point.
    And I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Least of all on the people here in this forum.
    Ok, I'll confess, I don't get the references, who are Derick, Fred, Frank and Mario
    Yeah, sorry it's an inside joke. I'm going through a huge mess with an insurance company (AAA) a restoration company, and a bunch of apathetic lawyers. It's really idiotic and I've launched a social media campaign to get it resolved. The sage involves a gun waving psychopath insurance adjuster, identity theft, and tons of verbal abuse.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Question for those of you with the print subscription. I just signed up and from what I gather I will get the Misery print and then upcoming prints.

Just to make sure I understand, that means I'll get the ones that are released going forward and all past ones have to be purchased separately to catch up correct?

I noticed that one I really wanted was sold out but most are still available.

Thanks
    You will get all the prints offered in the order of publication each month until you are caught up. There is a link on the store page that shows the order of release so you can see the order of the prints you'll get each month.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what just got done today... they're lookin' mighty fine... We are just waiting on the boxes. Those are a few weeks out.

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Look what just got done today... they're lookin' mighty fine... We are just waiting on the boxes. Those are a few weeks out.

Spoiler:
    OH MY GAWD. That’s spectacular! Number 23 is somewhere in there. Love how each spine is different. Really exceptional stuff Paul!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, those look amazing!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

UM. dghbxnjkjkkl,mwjjwnn Sorry, that's about as much as I can say, besides, I freaking love those spines. I am sure the rest of the book is awesome too.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Did you skin those snakes yourself?

Edit:

I forgot to ask: how many pages does the book have? It looks phat...

I can't lie, though. I like big books.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Edit:

It's 444 pages. The biggest book I've printed letterpress, and likely won't be many more at that sort of page count because of the expense. It's a big book to print using that process. There is one I'm waiting on an approval for that is 1000+ pages, and I'm going to do it should it come through. Will be rather epic...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those Horns look great! Was it ever mentioned what type/breed of "genuine snakeskin" was used?

Country
    Country Flag

Edit:

It's 444 pages. The biggest book I've printed letterpress, and likely won't be many more at that sort of page count because of the expense. It's a big book to print using that process. There is one I'm waiting on an approval for that is 1000+ pages, and I'm going to do it should it come through. Will be rather epic...
    Jesus Jumpin’ Christ, Paul! I swear to the Beam, if you are doing IT or THE STAND, I’m gonna lose my shit.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit:

Jesus Jumpin’ Christ, Paul! I swear to the Beam, if you are doing IT or THE STAND, I’m gonna lose my shit.

The Stand would be truly epic
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Those Horns look great! Was it ever mentioned what type/breed of "genuine snakeskin" was used?
    Anaconda.

I know, right... It's not that though.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anaconda.

Probably War & Peace. And I concur with everyone else. The spines look amazing for Horns!

In other news; paid off The Road this morning so bring on the next announcement!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably War & Peace. And I concur with everyone else. The spines look amazing for Horns!

In other news; paid off The Road this morning so bring on the next announcement!
    It will be soon. I just want to start shipping Horns first. I like to keep the ratio between pre-orders and shipments at a comfortable level. And it ain't War & Peace.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It will be soon. I just want to start shipping Horns first. I like to keep the ratio between pre-orders and shipments at a comfortable level. And it ain't War & Peace.
    I'm down with that. Gotta give us a hint though on the 1000+ pager.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anaconda.

I'm just glad I can know that it's NOT so I won't be hoping it is to be let down. That's actually very much appreciated
    Seeking:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anaconda.
    Sweet!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am ready to go with next preorder as well. Can't wait to see what it will be. But Horns does look really cool. Plus, as I read closer, I saw the 1000 page reference. That would be impressive. I mean if Horns is this large (especially the lettered) a thousand page book would very impressive. I can't wait to see the binding and look of that book.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Would it still be in a single volume, or would you split it into two or three? I shudder to think how thick that spine would be...

Also, is it The Count of Monte Crisco by Alexandree Dumb-ass?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Would it still be in a single volume, or would you split it into two or three? I shudder to think how thick that spine would be...

Also, is it The Count of Monte Crisco by Alexandree Dumb-ass?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shipping of a thousand pager to the UK would work out about a dollar a page

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I was thinking of this guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 645 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast