+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 384 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 9582

Thread: Suntup Press

Weedeater MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Cases look great. I can't wait to see the lettered in the wild.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes!!!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Other worlds Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Is there any chance you'll do The Island of Doctor Moreau at some point, or is that completely out of the question?
    It's not out of the question. I'll bring it up at the next board meeting with the executive committee and shareholders and see what they all think.
    Bumping this so it doesnít get lost in all the excitement about the broadside. PLEASE do this book, Paul!

The broadside is going to be super cool and is such a wonderful gift to your customers. Iím excited to see the finished product. (Like some others, I dug up the earliest Suntup order number I could find from 2017.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Love your new video, Jeff. As soon as you mentioned the broadside, I realised that you didnít actually know what was inside the box.

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Love your new video, Jeff. As soon as you mentioned the broadside, I realised that you didnít actually know what was inside the box.
    Thank you!! Yeah I had no idea what to think and the only thing I considered incoming was Brother and the broadside. But it wasnít a box for the book and it was way too heavy for a single sheet of letterpress printing. I just assumed Paul overdelivered and had the broadside framed for everyone!!

Well I donít know who made the gift to me (Paul already declared ďnot meĒ) so I donít know who to thank. But thatís fitting since I donít know how to thank whoever did this. Itís amazing. THANK YOU! It completes my set and buries a regret. It just ties the whole collection together like the Dudeís rug. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thank you!! Yeah I had no idea what to think and the only thing I considered incoming was Brother and the broadside. But it wasnít a box for the book and it was way too heavy for a single sheet of letterpress printing. I just assumed Paul overdelivered and had the broadside framed for everyone!!

Well I donít know who made the gift to me (Paul already declared ďnot meĒ) so I donít know who to thank. But thatís fitting since I donít know how to thank whoever did this. Itís amazing. THANK YOU! It completes my set and buries a regret. It just ties the whole collection together like the Dudeís rug. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    The Dude abides.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did I miss?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

What video Jeff?
    Link?
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

What did I miss?
    Sorry! Hereís the link to the video. Essentially I was gifted the Horns Portfolio and itís mind blowingly awesome of someone here Iím sure!

http://youtu.be/zlVei9XBhY4

My Mood
    Mellow

So glad you got one Jeff. Very happy for you. It a great gift to get from somebody.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Other worlds Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick has a brilliant future Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video watching the surprise. Congratulations, Jeff! Nice move, anonymous donor!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Very cool!
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm telling ya, bro. Keeping putting out all those good vibes and goodness comes back to you. Congrats!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

My Mood
    Mellow

4 left of the portfolio. When they are gone, they are gone.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    4 left of the portfolio. When they are gone, they are gone.
    I have one additional which has a dinged corner on the case. Here's a coupon code for 30% off: HORNSDING (Very original, I know.)

Country
    Country Flag

The Dude abides.
    He certainly does.

So glad you got one Jeff. Very happy for you. It a great gift to get from somebody.
    Thank you! It's a wonderful addition to my Suntup collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Great video watching the surprise. Congratulations, Jeff! Nice move, anonymous donor!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Whoa! Very cool!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I'm telling ya, bro. Keeping putting out all those good vibes and goodness comes back to you. Congrats!
    Thank you!

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick Fyi- posted some matching numbered for sale: OTHER COLLECTIBLE AUTHORS CLASSIFIED

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a new baby in the mail...guess I need to open it today
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

ďA good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.Ē Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Pics. We need pics.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

My Mood
    Mellow

There is a little truck next to the Brother number and limited. I guess that means real soon we should be getting emails .
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a little truck next to the Brother number and limited. I guess that means real soon we should be getting emails .
    Received the email ensuring my mailing address was correct. Shouldn't be long now.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

Brother shipping notice!
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

My Brother is preparing to ship as well, can't wait!

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup strikes again with releasing books in a timely fashion. Also ordered an art portfolio and mailed off the very next day. Huge for credibility and making customers happy. Refreshing and much appreciated.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 384 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast