+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287
Results 7,151 to 7,156 of 7156

Thread: Suntup Press

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    This is all fantastic. With a November announcement to boot.
    Yea Jeff. Like I said, we are flying now.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, what amd013 said. The run is based on pre-orders. And there are 2 left. All paperweights will be engraved with your Horns number and/or letter.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes, what amd013 said. The run is based on pre-orders. And there are 2 left. All paperweights will be engraved with your Horns number and/or letter.
    1 now . Good thing I checked in today. I thought I had more time, but per usual, I probably didn't read all the details.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Paper weight is now sold out.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

No it's not delayed. This one is still very early on in production because I just finalized the quantity this morning, which is 100 paperweights. Turnaround time on these is usually about 3 weeks. So these will likely follow the Portfolio. It's going to be a heavy shipping month. I didn't even mention Brother. That's going to follow right on the heels of all this.
    And IAL back-to-back with Brother yes?
    Yes, pretty much. IAL is already at the bookbinder.
    So, back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back deliveries?

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Will you fit the new paperweight in there too, or has that been delayed?

In any case, back-to-back-to-back Suntup packages, yay!
    Are yours always kept by the bloody dutch customs as well?
    Oh yes. Whenever the guy at my local post office sees me come in, he heads to the back room and gets my box for me. I don't even have to ask anymore...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287