Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 644 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no clue, but it looks stunning !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Cleft Palate, the mahjong tile symbol, and I think that's a closeup of the Blake painting at the end. Damn! RD is one of my favorite books. I may have to start slinging rocks and order this bad boy.

That's a joke btw.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s one of my favorite books. I’ll definitely get the GE. I’m tempted to get the LE depending on the price.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It’s one of my favorite books. I’ll definitely get the GE. I’m tempted to get the LE depending on the price.
    VERY affordable... AND if you are considering.. BE ready as I don't expect many to be left to buy tomorrow AM.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait then I'll try to be ready on the dot.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by CyberGhostface
    Preview video is on Facebook. Seems like we’re getting Red Dragon by Thomas Harris?
    I don't recall a child (seen in the video) being a feature player in the book, but then again it's been a while since I've read it. Plus there appears to be some sort of fiery monster toward the beginning and a Cthulhu-like image at the end, both of which are absent in RED DRAGON.
    Well, once again I hate to say it but I've never heard of Red Dragon or Thomas Harris, not anything I've ever read. I did key in on the Cthulhu as well (which piqued my interest), also saw a tiger (that's what I thought the "fiery monster" mentioned above was) and crocodile skin (could be dragon I suppose).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Preview video is on Facebook. Seems like we’re getting Red Dragon by Thomas Harris?
    I don't recall a child (seen in the video) being a feature player in the book, but then again it's been a while since I've read it. Plus there appears to be some sort of fiery monster toward the beginning and a Cthulhu-like image at the end, both of which are absent in RED DRAGON.
    Well, once again I hate to say it but I've never heard of Red Dragon or Thomas Harris, not anything I've ever read. I did key in on the Cthulhu as well (which piqued my interest), also saw a tiger (that's what I thought the "fiery monster" mentioned above wast) and crocodile skin (could be dragon I suppose).
    Have you ever heard of Hannibal Lecter?

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

My initial thought watching the video was Red Dragon also. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Well, once again I hate to say it but I've never heard of Red Dragon or Thomas Harris, not anything I've ever read. I did key in on the Cthulhu as well (which piqued my interest), also saw a tiger (that's what I thought the "fiery monster" mentioned above wast) and crocodile skin (could be dragon I suppose).
    I thought he was joking Nick... I HOPE SO!!!! lol

HELLLLLLLLLLLO CLARICE....... NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR THIS ONE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I missed the live stream, and a small chunk was cut out of the middle of the recording due to technical difficulties. What was the gold colored lettered edition in the gold colored tray case that Paul held up? It didn’t look like any of the pictures from the website.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I missed the live stream, and a small chunk was cut out of the middle of the recording due to technical difficulties. What was the gold colored lettered edition in the gold colored tray case that Paul held up? It didn’t look like any of the pictures from the website.
    Bridges of Madison County

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Bridges of Madison County
    Ah, thank you! It looks gorgeous.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    lol yep

Although to be fair a lot of people are just familiar with the film version of 'Silence of the Lambs' and Anthony Hopkins over anything else.

Red Dragon in particular seems to be the least known of the bunch (which is a shame as I think it has some of the best writing and characterization of the series; Francis Dolarhyde is a great character). I've seen a lot of posts on other forums where people will say when starting the series "Can I just skip Red Dragon?"

My Collection

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

RD is one of the few books that had me looking over my shoulder as I read it in an empty house. It is just terrific.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Ron, check out the iconic William Blake painting The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed in Sun https://kerrypicard2.files.wordpress...lake-full2.jpg with which the main protagonist is obsessed.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I so hope it's Red Dragon. It all seems to point to it.

As a bonus, i think i won the $50 gift certificate. Fingers crossed as think I was the first to get it right. We will see, pleasant bonus if the case

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also reduced international shipping is awesome of Paul.

Country
    Country Flag

And then..... news of i am legend gift edition!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Red Dragon in particular seems to be the least known of the bunch (which is a shame as I think it has some of the best writing and characterization of the series; Francis Dolarhyde is a great character). I've seen a lot of posts on other forums where people will say when starting the series "Can I just skip Red Dragon?"
    I wrote an essay ten years ago about RED DRAGON for the book Thrillers: 100 Must-Reads edited by David Morrell & Hank Wagner for the International Thriller Writers.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spamm again.
    Please block user "wellmar", see post #8210, that talks about kamagra. Again
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Ron, check out the iconic William Blake painting The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed in Sun https://kerrypicard2.files.wordpress...lake-full2.jpg with which the main protagonist is obsessed.
    Yeah, I think if just a bit more of that painting had been exposed in the video, I would have recognized it. I remember the painting well, as it's prominently displayed in the first few pages of my signed 1st ed. HC, and it's an image that lingers (more than the book, apparently, given that I had forgotten about the featured child portion that CyberGhost references earlier...but I do remember really enjoying it).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul, just wondering if you'll put the next Wells up for preorder before March 13th.
    No it’s planned for a little later. I want to get it further along in production. There are other titles planned for announcement before this one.
    Hi Paul, just wanted some clarification. If I jump off the train sometime between now and the next wells book, will I be able to jump back on once the book after the next Wells book is announced, since I have preordered the set?
    no he stated that. You needed to buy the three as a package deal to ensure that.
    Kris, I think he's asking if, since he bought the set, he will be back on track to resume collecting his number after Invisible Man is open for preorder.

I guess the thinking is that he bought the 3 book set so he has his number and therefore the book after invisible man will have no previous number holder. So therefore no one can claim the number and it is his again.
    hmmm.. that is not how I read it but I digress me lad... lets let him tell us. haha
    Right! No one is asking me! hahahaha. But I think it's interesting to speculate. I see it this way:
    There's the King track
    The non-King track
    And the Wells set track(?)

If you bought the set, that number is set aside. And you have it. And those books with that number are now out of the future preorders. But if you hop off, then your number goes back into play and will follow the non-King track skipping over the Wells books that have been set aside.
    No it is ONLY set aside if you bought them as a set. So, if he didn't and left after the first one and tried to come back when the 2nd is announced... it would go to the last person who bought the book before him.. thus losing his matching number. Thats the way I see it. haha SO same as you but I think he was asking like he didnt buy the set...
    Had a lengthy discussion about this and there's a loooong answer and a short answer. This is the short one: Whenever you skip a release, you lose your number. If you skip the book tomorrow, you won't be able to jump back in for the book announced after The War of the Worlds. There will only be this one book before the next Wells if that helps.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold my Time Machine and rights yesterday so I am on the hoping train. I will be hitting the order button at 12 tomorrow for tomorrow's release.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Red dragon is a great read, the child being Francis, and the back story of him is amazing.

I re-read it a few months ago. Fabulous.

I’m so excited, a little wee came out at the thought of it! 🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I’m so excited, a little wee came out at the thought of it! 🤭🤭🤭
    Be careful with that or granny will have to get the scissors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 644 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast