Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 644 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd enter the lottery for the lettered DRAGON, but with my bad luck I'd probably win it and then where would I get the money?
    But I really want it! It's one of the best books I've ever read, and I did NOT want it to end.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

A perfect example of when you might NOT want to win the lottery.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It’s amazing what you’ve done, Paul. It really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, but for the lettered lottery, if you submit that form 100 times, does that get you 100 entries? Or would it only get you one entry? Just curious
    Where did the other 25 copies go? I didn't get home until 6pm today. Was it all 25 copies sold today? It says only one is available.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

No lottery for me either. I already have something else I am working on and there is no way I could do both. But I think it's an awesome idea.
    Like all your ideas are Paul.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It’s amazing what you’ve done, Paul. It really is.
    And now for my next trick...

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, but for the lettered lottery, if you submit that form 100 times, does that get you 100 entries? Or would it only get you one entry? Just curious
    Where did the other 25 copies go? I didn't get home until 6pm today. Was it all 25 copies sold today? It says only one is available.
    Yes, 1 copy was available for the public pre-order but opening up with a single copy is a recipe for disaster. The chance of it overselling is high, with multiple people frantically placing the order at the same time, so the fairest way was to offer it through a lottery draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I discovered Jeff's youtube channel yesterday, really enjoyed his unboxing videos. ☺️

Also bought my first ever Suntup AGE of Red Dragon yesterday. It looks absolutely gorgeous Paul. 😎

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I discovered Jeff's youtube channel yesterday, really enjoyed his unboxing videos.

Also bought my first ever Suntup AGE of Red Dragon yesterday. It looks absolutely gorgeous Paul.
    Well thanks for watching! And if you want a more immediate Suntup fix you could always buy Brother. Or get the I Am Legend AGE and enjoy that in a couple months while you wait for Red Dragon. Or you can buy the numbered I Am Legend and get super high in March when that baby shows up.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, I got a few stupid questions (these are the only questions I ever have).

Since you did a lettered-only edition, have you ever considered doing a numbered-only or an AGE-only?

Also (and this is stupidest of them all) have you ever considered doing a paperback edition?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, I got a few stupid questions (these are the only questions I ever have).

Since you did a lettered-only edition, have you ever considered doing a numbered-only or an AGE-only?

Also (and this is stupidest of them all) have you ever considered doing a paperback edition?
    No on the Numbered and AGE-only question, but YES on the paperback edition. I think some of you know of my affinity to paperback books, so that’s something I have considered and has been rattling around in my head for some time. I would love to do something like that but currently have no plans for it. I think it might just appear when it’s ready. Who knows.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

No on the Numbered and AGE-only question, but YES on the paperback edition. I think some of you know of my affinity to paperback books, so that’s something I have considered and has been rattling around in my head for some time. I would love to do something like that but currently have no plans for it. I think it might just appear when it’s ready. Who knows.
    Bachman books seem quite fitting for a Suntup paperback release!! Oh yes!!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That would be an incomplete set though.

Gene Wolfe set of New Sun books in paperback would be great.

John F. Kennedy Raenas will become famous soon enough Raenas will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    That would be an incomplete set though.

Gene Wolfe set of New Sun books in paperback would be great.
    Whenever those books come up in discussion, I shed an inner tear that I did not purchase the Folio Society SL set. Signed by author, artist and introducer (Neil Gaiman), just before Gene Wolf passed away last year. The whole set was £395 from the publisher, and I had a chance to buy it and passed it up... so stupid of me.

Country
    Country Flag

That’s wild!! I’d love to see a Suntup paperback.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just finished reading BROTHER.
    Gee wilikers, Mister Suntup, you sure know how to pick 'em! I practically devoured the last 50 pages!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just finished reading BROTHER.
    Gee wilikers, Mister Suntup, you sure know how to pick 'em! I practically devoured the last 50 pages!
    Looks like you fall on the side of people who liked/loved the book.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Coming from me it might sound strange, but you made the right decision. If you didn't feel right about spending the money then it's probably best you didn't. Bottoms up!
    Yeah, well I caved to the Drawing of the Three print a couple of days ago so don't go patting me on the back too hard. And cheers!!!
    I don't normally do prints but I'm seriously considering this one. It's one of my favorites in the series.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Bachman books seem quite fitting for a Suntup paperback release!! Oh yes!!
    I don’t think I would want an incomplete set. Rage would probably not be allowed to be reprinted

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a huge fan of paperbacks but if something was offered without having to retain rights, no skin off my nose.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The numbered Red Dragon looks slightly different in the two photos. Is that a product of the lighting or is there some other explanation?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of paperbacks but if something was offered without having to retain rights, no skin off my nose.
    Can’t see a lot of $$ to be made in a paperback set.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Can’t see a lot of $$ to be made in a paperback set.
    I think it's about books for Paul, and not dollars. Sure, dollars keep the boat afloat and facilitate stuff, but I think we can agree regarding Suntup Editions it feels it is about books and collecting first, money second.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    The numbered Red Dragon looks slightly different in the two photos. Is that a product of the lighting or is there some other explanation?
    I asked the same thing. It's the lighting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 644 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast