Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 644 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay party people, everything has been boxed and is ready to be picked up by the carriers. All remaining orders have been fulfilled at this point and will go out today. Thanks to forum member cook for helping out. Happy days.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Mine is in there somewhere
    P.S Dayum, that is a lot of boxes of different sizes. Seeing that really puts into perspective of the amount of work it takes just to ship these things.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Jeff, you+naked thigh+that knife on your thigh... Just be careful and make sure you have a phone ready to dial for an emergency.
    Phone's on the other thigh.
    I hope you don't "pocket" dial anyone.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

I’m renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

For pity's sake, DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

I’m renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

HBJ
    Amazon says it'll be here Monday.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

HBJ
    Amazon says it'll be here Monday.
    That's not an Amazonian...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

To change the subject, Horns AGE is now out of print. Yet another sell out by Paul. And Brother is in the mid to low 200's.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Paul, one thing I've been meaning to ask: Brother is slated for a January 2020 release and you said in your Facebook Live video that Rosemary's Baby would definitely be out before the end of the year. Does that mean Brother will jump the queue and come out before The Road, or are you still planning to fit that in somewhere in between?

Also, just a silly thing I've been wondering about: what would happen if someone were to drop their lettered The Road? Would that material you used for the boards shatter into a bazillion pieces?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Paul, one thing I've been meaning to ask: Brother is slated for a January 2020 release and you said in your Facebook Live video that Rosemary's Baby would definitely be out before the end of the year. Does that mean Brother will jump the queue and come out before The Road, or are you still planning to fit that in somewhere in between?

Also, just a silly thing I've been wondering about: what would happen if someone were to drop their lettered The Road? Would that material you used for the boards shatter into a bazillion pieces?
    Brother has a planned release for Jan 2020. RB, although delayed some for a couple reasons will be released next. After that, The Road. So basically the order in which they were announced.

I haven't dropped the book, thankfully, but it should not shatter. They are produced in sheets that are thinner than you would think possible, and have a backing applied. If the book were dropped, you would probably just have a bumped corner as you would if you dropped any book. One thing about the slate though is that it can show fingerprint marks when touched with your bare hands, so it's best to handle it with gloves. I'll probably include a pair with each copy.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Brother has a planned release for Jan 2020. RB, although delayed some for a couple reasons will be released next. After that, The Road. So basically the order in which they were announced.
    So basically like 3 releases in the next ~6 months, and presumably at least one new announcement...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    So basically like 3 releases in the next ~6 months, and presumably at least one new announcement...

Yea, I kinda feel the same way.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay party people, everything has been boxed and is ready to be picked up by the carriers. All remaining orders have been fulfilled at this point and will go out today. Thanks to forum member cook for helping out. Happy days.

Like Paul sending this children out into the world for us to care for.

What is in the bag on the top left?

Are you at liberty to say what is causing RB to be delayed?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

That isn’t a bag. It’s two boxes joined together and wrapped with kraft paper. Long story.

With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so it’s moving along well at this point. Oh and a gremlin went and added a couple typos after the book was printed which Chuck discovered in his intro, so we reprinted those pages. The joys of being a publisher.

My Mood
    Cool

But overall, I'd say it's great news that RB is at the binder now . To me, that's always a good sign.

P.S Those Gremlins are a real pain in the ass aren't they . I have had them myself when dealing with my HT, but after time they just move on.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

That isn’t a bag. It’s two boxes joined together and wrapped with kraft paper. Long story.

With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so it’s moving along well at this point. Oh and a gremlin went and added a couple typos after the book was printed which Chuck discovered in his intro, so we reprinted those pages. The joys of being a publisher.
    Gotcha. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great news about future titles! Thanks, Paul!

And my numbered and Gift Horns will arrive on Monday. I cannot wait.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I think I know her.....

Country
    Country Flag

Great news about future titles! Thanks, Paul!

And my numbered and Gift Horns will arrive on Monday. I cannot wait.
    My limited is due to arrive Monday as well!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing photos of these Horns editions arriving in people's hands... They look absolutely spectacular. Congrats Paul.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Another excellent production!

My favorite parts of the gift edition are the dust jacket (I really think the artist nailed the artwork for this book), the red cover with the stamped cross, and the slipcase, which has a really nice sturdiness and quality feel to it.

The limited... I just took it out for the second time since it arrived yesterday... I LOVE the slipcase. Very unique, and I have never held, let alone opened one like this before. The book is a perfect fit, and that gold really pops! I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of the snakeskin spine, and I love the Japanese cloth boards. The feel of the snakeskin and Japanese cloth in my hand as I flipped through and read the introduction is second to none. The Letterpress really stands out, especially when you look at the gift edition text in comparison. That's not a knock on the gift (which is really nice), but says more about the quality of the limited.

Joe's introduction is perfect. I wanted to reread Horns in the Limited edition right there...

Thank you Paul and the Suntup team! Can wait for Rosemary's Baby!!

My Mood
    Cool

According to USPS, I won't get mine until next Sat . Hopefully that is wrong and I will get it sooner than that.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Seeing photos of these Horns editions arriving in people's hands... They look absolutely spectacular. Congrats Paul.
    Thank you kindly!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Wow! Another excellent production!

My favorite parts of the gift edition are the dust jacket (I really think the artist nailed the artwork for this book), the red cover with the stamped cross, and the slipcase, which has a really nice sturdiness and quality feel to it.

The limited... I just took it out for the second time since it arrived yesterday... I LOVE the slipcase. Very unique, and I have never held, let alone opened one like this before. The book is a perfect fit, and that gold really pops! I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of the snakeskin spine, and I love the Japanese cloth boards. The feel of the snakeskin and Japanese cloth in my hand as I flipped through and read the introduction is second to none. The Letterpress really stands out, especially when you look at the gift edition text in comparison. That's not a knock on the gift (which is really nice), but says more about the quality of the limited.

Joe's introduction is perfect. I wanted to reread Horns in the Limited edition right there...

Thank you Paul and the Suntup team! Can wait for Rosemary's Baby!!
    That’s what I love to hear. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    According to USPS, I won't get mine until next Sat . Hopefully that is wrong and I will get it sooner than that.
    That’s Media Mail for ya.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea Paul. I got you. At least I see a little movement when I check the tracking. I can hold on until Sat.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so it’s moving along well at this point.
    There's a little more to unpack from the "art was turned in late" statement.
    • If I recall, the impetus for doing the AGE of RB was 1. Customer demand (I think I cried the loudest with grown man tears burrowing into my beard) and 2. because the artist had this idea for a reversible dust jacket.
    • But the dust jacket has that kick ass Michael Parkes art (really love that decision--I feel like Paul went back in time and had a beer with me in my condo--can you do that again, Paul, and talk some sense to that idiot?)
    • The dust jacket doesn't seem to be reversible. THOUGH I don't mind it either way! That's not a complaint. ANd it's possible that it still is but Paul just isn't sharing photos yet. But all of these lead to the real point I want to make and i think we can all find comfort in as collectors:
    • Paul does not f**k around. The impetus for the AGE might have something to do with an idea by the artist, but if that art doesn't come in on time, Paul isn't going to wait. He keeps promises even if others don't keep theirs. I think that's bad ass. Despite two fairly major setbacks Paul is keeping to his schedule. Bow down.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

The dustjacket IS reversible Jeff
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 644 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast