Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 644 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I was just over in that thread. Those pics are amazing. I am almost embarrassed to show mine. Really impressive.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great email update for Rosemary's Baby. It said Gift and numbered ed may start to ship in 4-8 weeks with the lettered following that. Very excited and great news. Man I wish I got a gift also.
    But it's great news.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    ………….. I am almost embarrassed to show mine. Really impressive.
    .…….must...…….resist...………

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great email update for Rosemary's Baby. It said Gift and numbered ed may start to ship in 4-8 weeks with the lettered following that. Very excited and great news. Man I wish I got a gift also.
    But it's great news.
    Gifts sold out?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    But it's great news.
    Gifts sold out?
    Oh yea. Been sold out for a while. This is just my opinion, so I hope I don't get bitch slapped, but the price for the limited was just too much for some people who were on the limited track so they dropped that. Once a GE was announced all those people jumped on it, especially since it had that awesome DJ and there were only 500 of them. So it gave those people a chance to get something. Coming right after Horns, I am sure this was hard for some people so that's
    why IMHO the GE sold out.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ………….. I am almost embarrassed to show mine. Really impressive.
    .…….must...…….resist...………
    Stop it already . Context is everything. I thought this was a family friendly forum and thread.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

We have also experimented with some interesting design enhancements for the Numbered edition book as well as the slipcase.
    Music to my ears!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    We have also experimented with some interesting design enhancements for the Numbered edition book as well as the slipcase.
    Music to my ears!
    Yea, I am interested to see what's going on with that as well.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

But it's great news.
    An email went out? I didn’t get it. Hopefully I can get on that email list
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    But it's great news.
    All information can be found on the Suntup website in the News section: here.

My Mood
    Cool

But it's great news.
    Somehow, I find that hard to believe .

Am I missing something?

My Mood
    Cool

Did I miss something?
    Firemonkey AKA Anthony has been in Dragon Rebound and Suntup from the beginning. He was just funnin'. So no, you really did not miss anything.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the way Paul and company keeps working to make these things better right up until the time they are about to be out the door!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I love the way Paul and company keeping working to make these things better right up until the time they are about to be out the door!
    I know right? It really incredible.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss something?
    Firemonkey AKA Anthony has been in Dragon Rebound and Suntup from the beginning. He was just funnin'. So no, you really did not miss anything.
    No, I was being serious, I didn’t get that email. I think it’s the first one I’ve ever not gotten.
    Looking for:

Good thing some helpful soul posted a link to all the info...

My Mood
    Cool

Really Anthony? I wonder why. Slipped through the cracks some how? Well, I am sure you saw the update on the site by now.

My Mood
    Cool

Good thing some helpful soul posted a link to all the info...
    Yes, that was helpful for those who did not get the email.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss something?
    No, I was being serious, I didn’t get that email. I think it’s the first one I’ve ever not gotten.
    For some reason, my notice ended up in my spam folder.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahhhhh, me three. That’s weird, first time that’s ever happened.
    Looking for:

I bet you have all been naughty and Mr Santa Suntup knows what you did.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I enjoy that the email just casually says "oh yeah, we didn't really like some parts of the books so we just went ahead and made them better."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone knows of a way to limit the number of emails that end up in a spam folder, I’m all ears. There are certain ‘tricks’ we have used, but there has not been a silver bullet solution. A good percentage of the emails we send are not even opened. And our average is actually way better than the industry average. It might just be something that has no definitive solution. Which brings me back to my long standing opinion that email is one of the least effective ways to engage an audience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 644 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast