Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 644 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is something that is very cool you did with each book Paul. I would have never noticed that so that's good detective work on your part Firemonkey.
    Oh, and if anybody wants a Time Machine, I would act quick. There are only 18 left.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the kind words. Mike, Vincent, Munnecom, Patrick, Paul, Peter, everyone! If I didn't give you rep it's not because I didn't try. Thank you!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I picked up Rosemary's Baby from the post office today. It makes for a fine addition to my collection of Suntup shipping boxes. Well done, Paul!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    ...I already connected with Paul on the matter of the lack of designation and he has verified that my copy should be 23 and he has further deputized me to add the number to my copy. I may lose my mind and write 666 in there in red ink--but I believe my compulsive nature will win the day and I will have no choice but to restore balance to the universe by writing the correct number in black ink as proscribed.
    This is very good fortune, jeffingoff - but with good fortune comes great responsibility. You must make a video of yourself writing the number in, but first you must take calligraphy lessons and write it in that way (were you really going to just jot down a '23'?). Also, when writing it in (on video, remember), you should be wearing something like this:

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I second that wholeheartedly!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Since a member of the forum discovered this, we'll kick it off here.

So... the prizes for this easter egg that was just discovered:

firemonkey66 will receive a Lettered PC copy of The Time Machine. Congratulations Anthony!

And the GRAND PRIZE, focus on the word grand, to the person who solves it first, a RED NUMBERED MISERY.

To submit your solution, please use this form. ONLY FORM SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED OFFICIAL.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

TO BE SURE we are a couple years out from actually getting a number in that book. I need calligraphy lessons as mentioned. I also need to source the richest, blackest inks. Then I need to decide on writing instrument--quill and ink well? High-tech anti-gravity pen? A Montblanc StarWalker Ballpoint? Really I've only begun this journey. I love the Doctor Who attire and I hadn't even considered the appropriate wardrobe.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus Christ. Those are impressive prizes.

Country
    Country Flag

Shit just got real.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Congratulations, Firemonkey66, you are one lucky, and observant, fellow! Well done!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Holy cow, Paul. Those are incredible and generous prizes!

Congrats, firemonkey! That’s a real gem of a book you’ll have on your shelves.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit just got real.
    Yes it did.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Shit just got real.
    Yes it did.
    Dante would be proud.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Can we enter more than one idea on the letters?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is all the winners get?? Pshhh! Shrug

looking for: The Terror S/L,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st F or NF, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Paul, I was flipping through my numbered editions and I noticed a single letter at the bottom of each copyright page, S in misery, O in Hill Hause, L in Horns and L in Rosemary’s Baby. Do these letters have any significance? I have to admit, when I noticed it I had a Da Vinci Code couple of moments, and I came to the conclusion that you might be spelling out SOL LUCET OMNIBUS with each book you release, which means ‘the sun shines on everyone’ in Latin. That would be pretty cool, if it were true

WAY COOL! Congrats on finding that!!! The same letters are also on the copyright pages of the gift editions.....Hill House has no gift edition...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Can we enter more than one idea on the letters?
    You can guess until we get the right anwer but please don't inundate us with replies. Thank you.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Since a member of the forum discovered this, we'll kick it off here.

So... the prizes for this easter egg that was just discovered:

firemonkey66 will receive a Lettered PC copy of The Time Machine. Congratulations Anthony!

And the GRAND PRIZE, focus on the word grand, to the person who solves it first, a RED NUMBERED MISERY.

To submit your solution, please use this form. ONLY FORM SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED OFFICIAL.
    Wow! That is awesome, thank you so much! I was on the non-King lettered track through IAL, but I had to opt out of continuing that track due to some developments in my life. I died a little inside when the lettered Time Machine sold out in like 3 minutes and it became official that my letter D was gone, but this, man, this really eases the pain So incredibly cool, and very clever. Thank you, Paul, Becca, Suntup, and all of you TDT peeps!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge congrats, Anthony on your discovery and prize! That was really awesome of you, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea Anthony, a big congrats to you.

I hope someone solves this thing quickly, because I can already feel it taking hold of my brain.

I don’t want this! I have deadlines to meet, dammit!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, did I miss something?
    What easter egg was found? And where?
    And there are other easter eggs to be found? Any hints about where we're supposed to look? In my neighboor's living room?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Ok, did I miss something?
    What easter egg was found? And where?
    And there are other easter eggs to be found? Any hints about where we're supposed to look? In my neighboor's living room?
    Read post #7458

My Mood
    Cool

OK, I know everyone is going crazy, and rightfully so about this contest. But I said to myself, once Time Machine drops below 10 I will post again. Well, there are only 9 left so if you are on the fence, I would say now is the time. This is selling really fast.

I've been waiting all day for the UPS truck to delivery my ROSEMARY'S BABY, then when I check I get a message there's been a weather or emergency delay. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Then, I read an E-Mail I get from Suntup, and I won something! I still can't believe it, so I must be dreaming. It is NOT the letters contest. I will say no more until whatever it is is in my hot little sweaty mitts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 644 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast