Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 645 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Question for Paul: as a dumbass who didn't buy the HG Wells set and instead bought The Time Machine individually, will there be an opportunity to remedy that mistake (perhaps when The Invisible Man is open for preorder) and buy the next two bundled together?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Question for Paul: as a dumbass who didn't buy the HG Wells set and instead bought The Time Machine individually, will there be an opportunity to remedy that mistake (perhaps when The Invisible Man is open for preorder) and buy the next two bundled together?
    Sort of. You would need to wait for The Invisible Man to be announced and then order a copy. But you won't be able to order The War of the Worlds a the same time. You would have to wait for that one to be released. Also, if you'd want early access to either, you'd need to have purchased the book that will be released just before each of those. So these last two books, for those who did not purchase the set up front, are considered individual releases just like any of the other releases. Hope that all makes sense.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Sort of. You would need to wait for The Invisible Man to be announced and then order a copy. But you won't be able to order The War of the Worlds a the same time. You would have to wait for that one to be released. Also, if you'd want early access to either, you'd need to have purchased the book that will be released just before each of those. So these last two books, for those who did not purchase the set up front, are considered individual releases just like any of the other releases. Hope that all makes sense.
    Yep. Makes sense. I figured that’s the way it’d play out now that TTM is buttoned up and sold out. Thanks for the clarity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Is there any chance you'll do The Island of Doctor Moreau at some point, or is that completely out of the question?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Is there any chance you'll do The Island of Doctor Moreau at some point, or is that completely out of the question?
    It's not out of the question. I'll bring it up at the next board meeting with the executive committee and shareholders and see what they all think.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. . I gotta know! Suntup books go with the respective authors or section or you have a SUNTUP Section of your collection?

Enquiring minds and all that. Ha!

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Suntups by themselves.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I just wanna know if I am the "Chad" referred to in the description...does that mean I am famus? I meant famous - apparently I cannot spell either - if indeed I am that Chad - or is it a hanging Chad? Seriously I have no idea what that rant was about
    Chad (Honkeytonk) he was a member here but quit collecting because of that piece of shit. Fuck Brooke and the horse he rode in on. He better hope he doesn’t run into me in a dark alley.

How did he make him stop collecting?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntups by themselves.

That looks really good. Congrats on that stack of goodness!

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Suntups by themselves.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    Thank you. I watch that shelf more than Netflix.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Suntups by themselves.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    Thank you. I watch that shelf more than Netflix.

That's fuckin funny. Remember someone mentioned it, but good call on displaying two RB gift editions. Nice idea.

I am looking for one if anyone can reach out.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I JUST reorganized my shelves to put all the Suntup together (sans Misery S/L, which is still with my other King S/Ls)

Doesn’t look as nice as Jeff’s, tho.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I JUST reorganized my shelves to put all the Suntup together (sans Misery S/L, which is still with my other King S/Ls)

HBJ
    That's funny you mentioned Misery. Was going to ask about that. Gotta be with the Kings I would imagine.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

It's not out of the question. I'll bring it up at the next board meeting with the executive committee and shareholders and see what they all think.

Here’s my setup.

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s my setup.

Nice set up! Like the "boutique" look.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s my setup.

I so wish I had the space to display my books like that. Looks awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    I’m sure it does. Probably looks exactly like the Jeffingoff Suntup VIP Lounge.

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s my setup.

Also, love the SST shelf below the Suntups. As far as my recent purchases go, it’s been mostly Suntup, SST, and Borderlands Little Books and I’m very ok with that.

Yeah, Paul is doing some amazing things. Must be the name...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

While you are on the subject, maybe you can discuss "The First men in the moon". I have only read 4 HG Wells novels, and this is my favorite. (Time Machine, Food of the Gods, War of the Worlds are the others)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here’s my setup.

Also, love the SST shelf below the Suntups. As far as my recent purchases go, it’s been mostly Suntup, SST, and Borderlands Little Books and I’m very ok with that.

Very nice, I also spy a Goblin!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Very nice, I also spy a Goblin!!!!
    YEAH this bookcase is very similar to my bookcase. I'm going to have to go home and count books.

Also, I'm waiting for Paul to announce that he's doing INSPECTION by Malerman. It'll be in a traycase that can open from each side like two towers that mirror each other. I'm just over here waiting. Like Huell Babineaux.

If you look carefully, you can see A Little Red Book of Requests atop Goblin and the SST books.

I got into Malerman largely because of the rants in your videos, Jeff, so I hope he delivers. Now if someone has a reasonably priced Bird Box S/L for sale...

Country
    Country Flag

If you look carefully, you can see A Little Red Book of Requests atop Goblin and the SST books.

I got into Malerman largely because of the rants in your videos, Jeff, so I hope he delivers. Now if someone has a reasonably priced Bird Box S/L for sale...
    Oh boy. The Little Red Book is panned by almost everyone. I really enjoyed it but even I had to admit that each of the three stories in it was unfinished.

I think his best book to date is On This the Day of the Pig. Followed by INSPECTION. Then GOBLIN.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 645 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast