Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 644 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644
Results 16,076 to 16,087 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think it’s Barker in that there’s only 500 copies of the classic edition. For comparison Imajica had a thousand. Kealan Patrick Burke is more likely imo.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Given his tweet, I'd say it seems very likely to be KPB
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Burke's last three short story collections were print-on-demand paperbacks and e-books only. Hopefully the Suntup book is one of those.

I'm Burke's "Digital 50" subscriber who's yet to read one of the e-books he sent me.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's Kin which was a fun riff on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Edit: Burke said his April book will be announced next week so chances are Suntup will be something else.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul and Suntup are the best thing going but did I read correctly that the 16-page lettered Matheson short story was going for $1K? If so, I might have to reassess Biden's "shrinkflation" which I had previously attributed to his dementia.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Paul and Suntup are the best thing going but did I read correctly that the 16-page lettered Matheson short story was going for $1K? If so, I might have to reassess Biden's "shrinkflation" which I had previously attributed to his dementia.
    You should see his FB live on the making of it. It makes total sense. I'm shocked it's not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Hi Webstar, I have Godfather numbered and Harris numbered books if still looking - billstand01@gmail.com.
    Was planning to send out a bunch of books including these to my distribution list next month.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like that Suntup doesn't shy away from standalone editions of short works (as opposed to padding them out as a "Headliner + Other Stories" type collection).

My dream is for someone to do this with Poe's The Masque of the Red Death.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I like that Suntup doesn't shy away from standalone editions of short works (as opposed to padding them out as a "Headliner + Other Stories" type collection).

No Reply did it a couple years back using the original Harry Clarke illustrations. Out of print, but sure copies will turn up on the secondary market here and there - https://www.noreplypress.com/archive/reddeath
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    No Reply did it a couple years back using the original Harry Clarke illustrations. Out of print, but sure copies will turn up on the secondary market here and there - https://www.noreplypress.com/archive/reddeath
    Thanks.

Had I known about No Reply's edition when it first appeared on Kickstarter, I probably would've jumped in on it ($35 being a mighty low hurdle), but having said that, they didn't quite do what I'm hoping to see someone do with TMOTRD; theirs seems to follow the boutique press philosophy of taking the greatest pains with materials and processes to produce a mostly unremarkable product.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Thanks.

Had I known about No Reply's edition when it first appeared on Kickstarter, I probably would've jumped in on it ($35 being a mighty low hurdle), but having said that, they didn't quite do what I'm hoping to see someone do with TMOTRD; theirs seems to follow the boutique press philosophy of taking the greatest pains with materials and processes to produce a mostly unremarkable product.
    While I respect your opinion on that particular edition- I couldn't disagree more! It's one of my favs on the shelf in fact (as well as it's followup: "Amontillado"). And, the thoroughly-reasonable price makes it "feel" even nicer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYONE had a Last Unicorn Numbered? They woudl part with? THANK YOU drop me a pM
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 644 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644