Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I don't think a Wonka bar would be that good with my Kool-Aid.
    That was really funny.
    no... it wasnt
    Recovering Kool-Aidaholic?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Am I the only person in the world who likes horror writing but afraid to watch horror movies? Maybe I'll watch it during day time on mute
    While there are some jump scares, I considered it mainly to be a haunted love story. The music is way too good to be muted. And I don't mean the scare music stuff. There are some really good songs in this production.
    I'm convinced. Will give you a call when I'm too afraid to sleep at 3am.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

Am I the only person in the world who likes horror writing but afraid to watch horror movies? Maybe I'll watch it during day time on mute
    You're not alone, I've watched two episodes, always around noon. But still, each night when I have to get up for my four-year-old son, it's the bent neck lady that I'm thinking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    While there are some jump scares, I considered it mainly to be a haunted love story. The music is way too good to be muted. And I don't mean the scare music stuff. There are some really good songs in this production.
    I'm convinced. Will give you a call when I'm too afraid to sleep at 3am.
    Alrighty
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. If you missed out, one copy of the Horns numbered edition has become available. It can be purchased here.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's too bad if it turned out because of financial reasons.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So for the Limited Edition Misery Print that was just sent out in an email, should I match the number of my Misery or match the number of my covers edition prints?

Paul did you have a plan for that? I guess it wouldn't be good if some people wanted to match their Misery and some wanted to match their covers prints.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I will match any number you would like but can’t guarantee. If it’s a match to either your Misery number or your TCC number then it’s more likely to happen. Just put your request in the notes of the order. If you have already ordered and didn’t add to the notes just send an email using the contact form. Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I will match any number you would like but can’t guarantee. If it’s a match to either your Misery number or your TCC number then it’s more likely to happen. Just put your request in the notes of the order. If you have already ordered and didn’t add to the notes just send an email using the contact form. Thanks!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Is that really your Suntup number??
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    It is. I've been a supporter of Paul's vision since the beginning. (That's a lot of Kool-Aid) I'm letter B for the Dragon Rebounds and #19 for the Suntups. I helped in purchasing the rebound 1st editions. Paul was gracious enough to fulfill my request for #19 when he launched Suntup Editions with The Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    It is. I've been a supporter of Paul's vision since the beginning. (That's a lot of Kool-Aid) I'm letter B for the Dragon Rebounds and #19 for the Suntups. I helped in purchasing the rebound 1st editions. Paul was gracious enough to fulfill my request for #19 when he launched Suntup Editions with The Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio.
    Wow. I knew you had something to do with DRE, but I didn’t know all the details. That’s really cool man. And cool of Paul to return a favor. Are you getting help for your Kool-Aid addiction? I know a good (19 Step) program when you’re ready.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

How long do we have to order? I hope at least until after Halloween next week....

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I don't think a Wonka bar would be that good with my Kool-Aid.
    That was really funny.
    no... it wasnt
    Recovering Kool-Aidaholic?
    If you wanna see a good Kool Aid joke check out this weeks episode of South Park
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    How long do we have to order? I hope at least until after Halloween next week....
    There is a max print run of 100. So depends how soon the sales get there. It will go out of print if/when it sells that number or when I cut off ordering, which will be early November. Whichever happens first.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thank you, Paul

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks like Horns is sold out again. Congrats to the person who got it.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was staring lovingly at my beautiful suntup print of the UK PB cover of IT just now (as you do) and I noticed that artist Paul Bryn Davies drew NEL (for New English Library I would guess) onto the paper boat. See picture. I never noticed that before!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

My Mood
    Chatty

Good eye!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    So for the Limited Edition Misery Print that was just sent out in an email, should I match the number of my Misery or match the number of my covers edition prints?

Paul did you have a plan for that? I guess it wouldn't be good if some people wanted to match their Misery and some wanted to match their covers prints.
    I requested my Covers Collection number for this so that my suntup artwork matches.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
    Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I am looking to sell my pre-ordered numbered Haunting of Hill House copy from Suntup. This unfortunately does not come with a matching (or otherwise) pre-order of Horns if you are looking for one.
    Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested in buying and we can work the details out. PayPal Friends and Family only.
    Sorry Paul, I have to wait a bit more to join the Suntup family I am afraid...
    -S
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a shout out thanking Paul for his generosity in my "lost" VISA case...he has donated to me privately. Paul, THANK YOU

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Just a shout out thanking Paul for his generosity in my "lost" VISA case...he has donated to me privately. Paul, THANK YOU
    David, you're welcome man. No problem. Happy to help out in a situation like this.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So the next King book will be announced in time for the holidays correct? I swear I read this somewhere....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    So the next King book will be announced in time for the holidays correct? I swear I read this somewhere....
    What an Xmas present that would be eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    What an Xmas present that would be eh?
    WHOA Hold on there, I need to make my last payment on HORNS before I can get back into making new payments! Though I am thrilled by the possibility of getting on board the train running on the KING TRACK with 65 new passengers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast