Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 644 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Again, I throw this out there. The next Suntup book (we assume by clock) is being announced next week. I am offering to trade a copy (letter not my $ copy) with rights for a Misery numbered. I thought I had a deal going but it is now not on the table so... someone could be happy or not.. any gamblers?
    Late to the game..... What are you offering and what are the rules?
    I have copy y (I think or u.. lol) of lettered HHH. I want a copy of Misery numbered. Straight trade. Could give you rights for the potential next book next week. Could be a huge book.... won’t know till then but could be a score. Even trade. That’s it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    House With a Clock In Its Walls? Timing would be pretty good with the movie just coming out.
    Would LOVE to see any John Bellairs limited edition. Part of the magic of his books was the Gorey illustrations and covers. Would be very cool to see what Paul could do with it. Though, I don't know if anyone would do a limited of a book for younger readers. The Face in the Frost was his only (fantasy) adult book. Fun to speculate for sure.
    Bellairs was the man.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    So, the announcement date is 9/27/18. At 9 AM.

Paul could probably have picked any day to make the announcement. This day is on a Thursday, which would seem an odd choice, unless maybe the date is significant.

9...27...18...9 AM. All multiples of nine. The number nine has something to do with this book, MARK MY WORDS!
    The 9th published Stephen King fiction book is Different Seasons. The 9th fiction book (King & Bachman) published overall is Firestarter. I could definitely go for a 4 volume Different Seasons limited!
    Different Seasons is the 10th King (non Bachman) fiction book published. The Gunslinger is the 9th....

King (non Bachman) fiction books by publication date:

1. Carrie (1974)
    2. Salem's Lot (1975)
    3. The Shining (1977)
    4. Night Shift (February 1978)
    5. The Stand (September 1978)
    6. The Dead Zone (1979)
    7. Firestarter (1980)
    8. Cujo (1981)
    9. The Gunslinger (June 1982)
    10. Different Seasons (August 1982)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

In all seriousness, an SE Gunslinger would be a dream come true for me.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    We don’t need another in my opinion. There’s something beautiful about the simplicity of the one we have. The artwork is some of the best there is too. I just love it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my artist edition today from George.

A few minor scratches on the end of the slipcase, but gotta say, this is top quality stuff.

Decided that Misery is due a re-read, so going to be great fun reading this.

Cheers Paul

Dave

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Received my artist edition today from George.

A few minor scratches on the end of the slipcase, but gotta say, this is top quality stuff.

Decided that Misery is due a re-read, so going to be great fun reading this.

Cheers Paul

Dave
    Totally agree, reading misery now (halfway)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m curious, Why?
    What’s drives the need?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul could probably have picked any day to make the announcement. This day is on a Thursday, which would seem an odd choice, unless maybe the date is significant.

9...27...18...9 AM. All multiples of nine. The number nine has something to do with this book, MARK MY WORDS!

Love the idea of Different Seasons, especially if it's a four volume edition, with four different artists.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I’m curious, Why?
    What’s drives the need?
    Purely selfish reasons. It’s possibly my favorite book irrespective of genre or author, and the first thing I ever read that I genuinely enjoyed. I doubt I’d be reading for pleasure had I never come across that book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Love the idea of Different Seasons, especially if it's a four volume edition, with four different artists.
    Its been done...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Its been done...
    Not aware of this signed limited? Who was the publisher? Haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Its been done...
    Not officially. Your private version is well and good but it would be nice to have a formal limited edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is signed, and it's limited.

I do agree that an official signed 1/26 lettered, and a ~1/200 signed Limited edition would be fantastic.

My Mood
    Chatty

What constitutes an “official” signed limited edition?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Being sanctioned by SK and his people.

Country
    Country Flag

I also think somewhere on the site we discussed all the other parameters of what makes a limited. You know where that thread is RF? I cannot remember

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I also think somewhere on the site we discussed all the other parameters of what makes a limited. You know where that thread is RF? I cannot remember

I remember discussing this somewhere.

Anyway Adam, a signed limited, at the very least, must be both signed and limited.

An official signed limited would be a signed limited, which as RF stated, is sanctioned/approved by King and his people.

I would ad that to be an official signed limited, the book needs to be published as such.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd also settle for individual volumes of The Bachman Books. Perhaps Tabitha could sign as Bachman's wife, who perhaps found 200+ signed bookplates in the garage. She could do the introduction as well. Husband and wife signature, along with four separate artists, in one signature page would be great.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A S/L of The Bachman Books would be great, but getting King to agree to a S/L of Rage, would take nothing less than a miracle.

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Anyway Adam, a signed limited, at the very least, must be both signed and limited.

An official signed limited would be a signed limited, which as RF stated, is sanctioned/approved by King and his people.

I would ad that to be an official signed limited, the book needs to be published as such.
    Thanks guys. Could be cool to have an authoritative list of the official ones. Of course, I personally have no idea how to even go about making a complete list like that, so I’m just thinking out loud.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Could be cool to have an authoritative list of the official ones. Of course, I personally have no idea how to even go about making a complete list like that, so I’m just thinking out loud.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...igned+Limiteds

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...igned+Limiteds
    While helpful, that isn't a list of "official" signed limited books.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

While helpful, that isn't a list of "official" signed limited books.
    Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 644 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast