Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 644 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Numbered are all gone. AGE's are still available.

The remaining Lettered editions are being made available for purchase by lottery. That's a neat idea, I think.

Congratulations on another sold out edition, Paul and co!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Got the numbered right before it sold out! On one hand I'm pretty mad at myself for spending the money at this time, on the other I'm ecstatic I was able to get in. I love Red Dragon and this edition looks amazing. My numbered Brother is like #372 so I couldn't get the same number. Oh well.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul. What a stunner.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are stunning. I must have got one of the last numbered as it disappeared right after I purchased. Hopefully no overselling situation.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I didn't miss out after all! A friend agreed to get one for me and allow me to make payments. I am utterly thrilled at the moment. This is one of my favorite books, it looks beautiful and is SIGNED. You know who you are and I cannot say thank you enough! YES!!!!!
    That's really wonderful. Congrats!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul! Those AGEs shouldn’t last that long either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe a dumb question, but for the lettered lottery, if you submit that form 100 times, does that get you 100 entries? Or would it only get you one entry? Just curious
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am very happy that Paul decided to produce an AGE for this book. Suntup’s AGE’s are the only books I still collect (other than medical textbooks). Great choice of book and I love the DJ!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, but for the lettered lottery, if you submit that form 100 times, does that get you 100 entries? Or would it only get you one entry? Just curious

If you submit more than one entry, all entries are invalidated.

j/k

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What is 'Sanday'? Sounds like something Harlan Ellison would make up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's the day after Shatterday, dont you know anything yeesh.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Pretty impressive sell out. I agree they all look great and I am happy I got the numbered. And congrats to those who were able to get one today one way or another.
    I don't know about the lottery but it's still beyond me anyway so good luck to all that enter.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

What's the music used in the teaser video?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I am in. Numbered bought. Very happy chappy. I like my Barnes and noble signed Cari Mora, but this is immense. Fab.

The artist edition looks pretty awesome too.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing! What's the official sellout time? Like 27 minutes or less? Glad I was already on board for this one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed the lottery info. Is there a link?

The Lottery by Shirley Jackson would be a good one, Paul.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    One entry per person.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What is 'Sanday'? Sounds like something Harlan Ellison would make up.
    Don't you know, it's a new day of the week I just invented! Thanks for spotting it, I fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    What's the music used in the teaser video?
    It's a track I purchased from a music/sound effects website. Not sure on who/what, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Amazing! What's the official sellout time? Like 27 minutes or less? Glad I was already on board for this one.
    28 minutes. This was the fastest sell out since Misery. It's been a fire hose day. Youch...

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I missed the lottery info. Is there a link?

The Lottery by Shirley Jackson would be a good one, Paul.
    https://suntup.press/rd-lettered-lottery-form/

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate the monthly installment option. I wish other publishers would follow suit, I can’t afford to pay $500 at once.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks stunning !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I didn't miss out after all! A friend agreed to get one for me and allow me to make payments. I am utterly thrilled at the moment. This is one of my favorite books, it looks beautiful and is SIGNED. You know who you are and I cannot say thank you enough! YES!!!!!
    That's really wonderful. Congrats!
    I know! Mr. X is awesome!!
    Be looking for an upcoming book sale from me, ha!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I appreciate the monthly installment option. I wish other publishers would follow suit, I can’t afford to pay $500 at once.
    Yes. These would be beyond my reach without it it as well. I'm currently juggling three of 'em.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am curious if the show influenced the art at all. Both Hannibal and Will sort of look like Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy (at least closer to them than any of the film versions). And while the "chair of antlers" is a reference to a line in the book those who watch the show know that antlers are very prominent so it's an interesting visual to pick.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brother Paul, it's another fantastic design, production, and obvious labor of love … congrats. I was on when the site went live, added it to my cart … then threw my phone across the room and ran into the shower so I wouldn't succumb. I'm one payment away from an awesome SK find with another member here (shout out Greg!), his payment is pretty much the same as this payment, and my budget screamed NO!!!!!!!!!!!! to Red Dragon but damn that's a pretty book, even if I've never read it or even heard of it before yesterday.

I'm sitting here gently caressing my copy of The Road to sooth my nerves. Oh, and there's liquor involved. Even 11 hours later.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Brother Paul, it's another fantastic design, production, and obvious labor of love … congrats. I was on when the site went live, added it to my cart … then threw my phone across the room and ran into the shower so I wouldn't succumb. I'm one payment away from an awesome SK find with another member here (shout out Greg!), his payment is pretty much the same as this payment, and my budget screams NO!!!!!!!!!!!! to Red Dragon but damn that's a pretty book, even if I've never read it or even heard of it before yesterday.

I'm sitting here gently caressing my copy of The Road to sooth my nerves. Oh, and there's liquor involved. Even 11 hours later.
    Coming from me it might sound strange, but you made the right decision. If you didn't feel right about spending the money then it's probably best you didn't. Bottoms up!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Coming from me it might sound strange, but you made the right decision. If you didn't feel right about spending the money then it's probably best you didn't. Bottoms up!
    Yeah, well I caved to the Drawing of the Three print a couple of days ago so don't go patting me on the back too hard. And cheers!!!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 644 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast