+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 288 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 7185

Thread: Suntup Press

  1. #6226
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,433
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Okay party people, everything has been boxed and is ready to be picked up by the carriers. All remaining orders have been fulfilled at this point and will go out today. Thanks to forum member cook for helping out. Happy days.


  2. #6227
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Mine is in there somewhere
    P.S Dayum, that is a lot of boxes of different sizes. Seeing that really puts into perspective of the amount of work it takes just to ship these things.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  3. #6228
    Demon of the Prim amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    1,388
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Jeff, you+naked thigh+that knife on your thigh... Just be careful and make sure you have a phone ready to dial for an emergency.
    Phone's on the other thigh.
    I hope you don't "pocket" dial anyone.
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

    Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

    Carrie, Night Shift

  4. #6229
    Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

    Iím renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

    For pity's sake, DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!!

    HBJ
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

    Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

  5. #6230
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    721
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

    Iím renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

    For pity's sake, DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!!

    HBJ
    Amazon says it'll be here Monday.

  6. #6231
    Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Near Boston
    Posts
    2,600
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

    Iím renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

    For pity's sake, DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!!

    HBJ
    Amazon says it'll be here Monday.
    That's not an Amazonian...
    Money talks; bullshit has a few meetings but never holds a vote.

  7. #6232
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    To change the subject, Horns AGE is now out of print. Yet another sell out by Paul. And Brother is in the mid to low 200's.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  8. #6233
    Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Paul, one thing I've been meaning to ask: Brother is slated for a January 2020 release and you said in your Facebook Live video that Rosemary's Baby would definitely be out before the end of the year. Does that mean Brother will jump the queue and come out before The Road, or are you still planning to fit that in somewhere in between?

    Also, just a silly thing I've been wondering about: what would happen if someone were to drop their lettered The Road? Would that material you used for the boards shatter into a bazillion pieces?

  9. #6234
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,433
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Paul, one thing I've been meaning to ask: Brother is slated for a January 2020 release and you said in your Facebook Live video that Rosemary's Baby would definitely be out before the end of the year. Does that mean Brother will jump the queue and come out before The Road, or are you still planning to fit that in somewhere in between?

    Also, just a silly thing I've been wondering about: what would happen if someone were to drop their lettered The Road? Would that material you used for the boards shatter into a bazillion pieces?
    Brother has a planned release for Jan 2020. RB, although delayed some for a couple reasons will be released next. After that, The Road. So basically the order in which they were announced.

    I haven't dropped the book, thankfully, but it should not shatter. They are produced in sheets that are thinner than you would think possible, and have a backing applied. If the book were dropped, you would probably just have a bumped corner as you would if you dropped any book. One thing about the slate though is that it can show fingerprint marks when touched with your bare hands, so it's best to handle it with gloves. I'll probably include a pair with each copy.

  10. #6235
    Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    772
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Brother has a planned release for Jan 2020. RB, although delayed some for a couple reasons will be released next. After that, The Road. So basically the order in which they were announced.
    So basically like 3 releases in the next ~6 months, and presumably at least one new announcement...

    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

    The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

  11. #6236
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Brother has a planned release for Jan 2020. RB, although delayed some for a couple reasons will be released next. After that, The Road. So basically the order in which they were announced.
    So basically like 3 releases in the next ~6 months, and presumably at least one new announcement...

    Yea, I kinda feel the same way.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  12. #6237
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,714
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Okay party people, everything has been boxed and is ready to be picked up by the carriers. All remaining orders have been fulfilled at this point and will go out today. Thanks to forum member cook for helping out. Happy days.

    Like Paul sending this children out into the world for us to care for.

    What is in the bag on the top left?

    Are you at liberty to say what is causing RB to be delayed?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  13. #6238
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,433
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default Suntup Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is in the bag on the top left?

    Are you at liberty to say what is causing RB to be delayed?
    That isnít a bag. Itís two boxes joined together and wrapped with kraft paper. Long story.

    With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so itís moving along well at this point. Oh and a gremlin went and added a couple typos after the book was printed which Chuck discovered in his intro, so we reprinted those pages. The joys of being a publisher.

  14. #6239
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    But overall, I'd say it's great news that RB is at the binder now . To me, that's always a good sign.

    P.S Those Gremlins are a real pain in the ass aren't they . I have had them myself when dealing with my HT, but after time they just move on.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  15. #6240
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,714
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is in the bag on the top left?

    Are you at liberty to say what is causing RB to be delayed?
    That isnít a bag. Itís two boxes joined together and wrapped with kraft paper. Long story.

    With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so itís moving along well at this point. Oh and a gremlin went and added a couple typos after the book was printed which Chuck discovered in his intro, so we reprinted those pages. The joys of being a publisher.
    Gotcha. Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  16. #6241
    Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Great news about future titles! Thanks, Paul!

    And my numbered and Gift Horns will arrive on Monday. I cannot wait.
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

    Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

  17. #6242
    Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

    Iím renaming my channel American Thighs. And now my unboxings are going to be so so so wrong.

    I think I know her.....

  18. #6243
    Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    8,714
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great news about future titles! Thanks, Paul!

    And my numbered and Gift Horns will arrive on Monday. I cannot wait.
    My limited is due to arrive Monday as well!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  19. #6244
    Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Of Heaven
    Posts
    3,179
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Seeing photos of these Horns editions arriving in people's hands... They look absolutely spectacular. Congrats Paul.

  20. #6245
    Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    165
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Wow! Another excellent production!

    My favorite parts of the gift edition are the dust jacket (I really think the artist nailed the artwork for this book), the red cover with the stamped cross, and the slipcase, which has a really nice sturdiness and quality feel to it.

    The limited... I just took it out for the second time since it arrived yesterday... I LOVE the slipcase. Very unique, and I have never held, let alone opened one like this before. The book is a perfect fit, and that gold really pops! I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of the snakeskin spine, and I love the Japanese cloth boards. The feel of the snakeskin and Japanese cloth in my hand as I flipped through and read the introduction is second to none. The Letterpress really stands out, especially when you look at the gift edition text in comparison. That's not a knock on the gift (which is really nice), but says more about the quality of the limited.

    Joe's introduction is perfect. I wanted to reread Horns in the Limited edition right there...

    Thank you Paul and the Suntup team! Can wait for Rosemary's Baby!!

  21. #6246
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    According to USPS, I won't get mine until next Sat . Hopefully that is wrong and I will get it sooner than that.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  22. #6247
    Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,433
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default Suntup Press

    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Seeing photos of these Horns editions arriving in people's hands... They look absolutely spectacular. Congrats Paul.
    Thank you kindly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Wow! Another excellent production!

    My favorite parts of the gift edition are the dust jacket (I really think the artist nailed the artwork for this book), the red cover with the stamped cross, and the slipcase, which has a really nice sturdiness and quality feel to it.

    The limited... I just took it out for the second time since it arrived yesterday... I LOVE the slipcase. Very unique, and I have never held, let alone opened one like this before. The book is a perfect fit, and that gold really pops! I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of the snakeskin spine, and I love the Japanese cloth boards. The feel of the snakeskin and Japanese cloth in my hand as I flipped through and read the introduction is second to none. The Letterpress really stands out, especially when you look at the gift edition text in comparison. That's not a knock on the gift (which is really nice), but says more about the quality of the limited.

    Joe's introduction is perfect. I wanted to reread Horns in the Limited edition right there...

    Thank you Paul and the Suntup team! Can wait for Rosemary's Baby!!
    Thatís what I love to hear. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    According to USPS, I won't get mine until next Sat . Hopefully that is wrong and I will get it sooner than that.
    Thatís Media Mail for ya.

  23. #6248
    Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    3,273
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default

    Yea Paul. I got you. At least I see a little movement when I check the tracking. I can hold on until Sat.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

  24. #6249
    Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    721
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

    With RB, two things. The art was turned in late and the switch from Peele to Palahniuk. Books are at the binders now anyway so itís moving along well at this point.
    There's a little more to unpack from the "art was turned in late" statement.
    • If I recall, the impetus for doing the AGE of RB was 1. Customer demand (I think I cried the loudest with grown man tears burrowing into my beard) and 2. because the artist had this idea for a reversible dust jacket.
    • But the dust jacket has that kick ass Michael Parkes art (really love that decision--I feel like Paul went back in time and had a beer with me in my condo--can you do that again, Paul, and talk some sense to that idiot?)
    • The dust jacket doesn't seem to be reversible. THOUGH I don't mind it either way! That's not a complaint. ANd it's possible that it still is but Paul just isn't sharing photos yet. But all of these lead to the real point I want to make and i think we can all find comfort in as collectors:
    • Paul does not f**k around. The impetus for the AGE might have something to do with an idea by the artist, but if that art doesn't come in on time, Paul isn't going to wait. He keeps promises even if others don't keep theirs. I think that's bad ass. Despite two fairly major setbacks Paul is keeping to his schedule. Bow down.

  25. #6250
    Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Posts
    5,461
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    The dustjacket IS reversible Jeff
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 288 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts