Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 644 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought he was joking Nick... I HOPE SO!!!! lol*

HELLLLLLLLLLLO CLARICE....... NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR THIS ONE!
    Nope, wasn't joking. SK DT and EOTD is about the extent of my fantasy reading, never liked the genre; I've always been a sci-fi and horror guy, any book with Dragon in the title I'd never even look at twice. As for Silence of the Lambs, yeah saw the movie but had no idea who wrote the book; honestly didn't think much of the movie either. Now The City and the Stars ... there's a book!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    [
    Had a lengthy discussion about this and there's a loooong answer and a short answer. This is the short one: Whenever you skip a release, you lose your number. If you skip the book tomorrow, you won't be able to jump back in for the book announced after The War of the Worlds. There will only be this one book before the next Wells if that helps.
    So in other words, assuming there is only one non-Wells volume announced between each Wells order period:

If you only bought Time Machine, the non-King “rights train” looks like this:

Non-Wells 1 -> Wells 1 -> non-Wells 2 -> Wells 2 -> non-Wells 3 -> Wells 3 -> non-Wells 4 ...

That is, ordering the first Wells volume individually doesn’t grant rights to the next Wells volume; it only grants rights to the next volume in the chain of announced titles. To guarantee a matching Wells volume 2, you would need to buy the non-Wells volume immediately preceding it.

If you ordered the Wells set, the rights chain looks like:

Non-Wells 1 -> Wells 1, 2 and 3 -> non-Wells 2 -> non-Wells 3 -> non-Wells 4 ...

Purchasing the set gives you all three Wells books (delivered over time) but only grants you rights to the next non-Wells book. Having ordered Wells 2 and 3 ahead of time doesn’t grant rights to any subsequent non-Wells books (beyond the next one)

Is that right, Paul?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    So it's like The Invisible Man doesn't exist.
    He exists, you just can't see him.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reducing international shipping rates by 30%. For me, living on this island on the other side of the Earth, this is even bigger news than the new book! Thank you, Paul. What a thing. Can I ask, how are you making that possible??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Reducing international shipping rates by 30%. For me, living on this island on the other side of the Earth, this is even bigger news than the new book! Thank you, Paul. What a thing. Can I ask, how are you making that possible??
    Shipping the lot of orders there and then piecing them out from a hub. Only way I can figure it!

Hence the pre order only thing he stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I that was a wonderful thing to do. It has to make a big difference for a lot of people.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, I that was a wonderful thing to do. It has to make a big difference for a lot of people.
    It's a huge difference. Shipping prices stopped me from buying subterranean press novella's straight from SP as the shipping price > book price
    Paul now making this happen is a huge difference. Savings from 2 shipments is almost the price of an AGE!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    [
    Had a lengthy discussion about this and there's a loooong answer and a short answer. This is the short one: Whenever you skip a release, you lose your number. If you skip the book tomorrow, you won't be able to jump back in for the book announced after The War of the Worlds. There will only be this one book before the next Wells if that helps.
    So in other words, assuming there is only one non-Wells volume announced between each Wells order period:

Non-Wells 1 -> Wells 1 -> non-Wells 2 -> Wells 2 -> non-Wells 3 -> Wells 3 -> non-Wells 4 ...

That is, ordering the first Wells volume individually doesn’t grant rights to the next Wells volume; it only grants rights to the next volume in the chain of announced titles. To guarantee a matching Wells volume 2, you would need to buy the non-Wells volume immediately preceding it.

Non-Wells 1 -> Wells 1, 2 and 3 -> non-Wells 2 -> non-Wells 3 -> non-Wells 4 ...

Purchasing the set gives you all three Wells books (delivered over time) but only grants you rights to the next non-Wells book. Having ordered Wells 2 and 3 ahead of time doesn’t grant rights to any subsequent non-Wells books (beyond the next one)

Is that right, Paul?
    I think I need a PhD degree to understand this! :-) We'll explain or clarify on the next release. My brain is fried right now after discussing it all at length. I need to watch Laurel & Hardy or something.

I thought you'd like that. It involves consolidating orders. I've already tested it and it works. So we'll see how it goes with an actual bulk shipment. I'm really excited to have been able to bring these rates down for our international customers.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

HELLLLLLLLLLLO CLARICE....... NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR THIS ONE!
    Nope, wasn't joking. SK DT and EOTD is about the extent of my fantasy reading, never liked the genre; I've always been a sci-fi and horror guy, any book with Dragon in the title I'd never even look at twice. As for Silence of the Lambs, yeah saw the movie but had no idea who wrote the book; honestly didn't think much of the movie either. Now The City and the Stars ... there's a book!
    Actually this is not fantasy, it is crime drama/mystery/horor. Silence of the lambs is a sequel of sorts.

Loved the book, not sure why I bought it as an early teen, but just checked, looks like my paperback was a first printing.

There have been two movies based on the book, the first was called Manhunter, the second Red Dragon, where Anthony Hopkins reprised his role as Hannibal Lector.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    [

Is that right, Paul?
    Look, folks, let's not complicate matters. Just purchase every numbered/lettered that Suntup publishes and you're good to go. Easy peasy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Actually this is not fantasy, it is crime drama/mystery/horor. Silence of the lambs is a sequel of sorts.

Loved the book, not sure why I bought it as an early teen, but just checked, looks like my paperback was a first printing.

There have been two movies based on the book, the first was called Manhunter, the second Red Dragon, where Anthony Hopkins reprised his role as Hannibal Lector.
    There aren't even any real dragons
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think I need a PhD degree to understand this! :-)
    You're welcome.

Seriously though, my superpower, such as it is, is explaining simple concepts so that no one can understand them. I subtract knowledge from the universe. I need to learn to use my superpower more responsibly.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the video feed from this morning. Great news about the upgrade to the AGE of IAL! And thanks again, Paul for the gift!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Guessing glow in the dark on the IAL AGE
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Guessing glow in the dark on the IAL AGE
    Spoiler:
    Or flood lights and explosive charges

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

When does tomorrow’s pre-order window officially open...9am PST or...?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    When does tomorrow’s pre-order window officially open...9am PST or...?
    Yes. 9am Pacific time. If you subscribe to the Suntup newsletter you should be getting an email to let you know that the window is open. But if I were you I wouldn’t wait to get the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'll miss out but congrats to all that don't.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I managed to win the $50 voucher on Paul’s live feed, so I snagged the I Am Legend Artist Gift Edition.

Very lucky.

Ordered direct from Paul at last!

Looking forward to a second purchase later today, hopefully

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I bought a numbered and AGE Red Dragon....thankful for the payment plan and for the first time being a current number holder I guess lol.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whelp just ordered both editions. Most I’ve ever spent on a book ever lol.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great choice for this release, Paul! All the editions look beautiful. Something else to look forward to showing up on my doorstep
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

These look outstanding, Paul! Easy choice for me. Way to start off the New Year!

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold Out!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I didn't miss out after all! A friend agreed to get one for me and allow me to make payments. I am utterly thrilled at the moment. This is one of my favorite books, it looks beautiful and is SIGNED. You know who you are and I cannot say thank you enough! YES!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 644 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast