Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 645 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I have a copy of this book. First to reply get it free. With the case. Thanks.

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Goes to Mr. Webstar.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goes to Mr. Webstar.
    Thank you brother!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

damn I missed it!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drats.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a copy of this book. First to reply get it free. With the case. Thanks.

Wow!

Congratulations Kris! 👌🏻

Ps: Happy New Book Year to all!! 🥂🎆
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Happy New Year everybody.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know we all love the production of Bibliomysteries but there is also a cool little story in there that us book collectors can definitely relate to.
    Check out Christopher Fowler's Reconciliation Day

ISO: decently priced Insomnia S/L, Joyland S/L, Doctor Sleep CD S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Anyone here ever read House of Leaves? I thought I’ve heard it mentioned on this board as a possible Suntup title before. I’ve heard that that it is very strange read to say the least and you either love it or can’t get through it because it doesn’t follow the typical concepts of a novel.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Anyone here ever read House of Leaves? I thought I’ve heard it mentioned on this board as a possible Suntup title before. I’ve heard that that it is very strange read to say the least and you either love it or can’t get through it because it doesn’t follow the typical concepts of a novel.
    I read it. It's bizarre. The story is bizarre. The way the story is told is bizarre. The printing of the story in the book is bizarre. Bizarre is good btw.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I read it. It's bizarre. The story is bizarre. The way the story is told is bizarre. The printing of the story in the book is bizarre. Bizarre is good btw.
    Lol!!! That’s the exact word I’ve heard used many times. I’ll have to give it a shot. If you like bizarre I’d recommend XX by Rian Hughes. It’s very similar in terms of it being bizarre. Like for example one part of the book an alien signal is discovered by the government, it gets leaked to the public and all these ppl start doing different things with the signal. This fictitious band makes a music album based off the signal and in the book there is a QR code that you can scan and listen to the bands music and read fictitious online reviews of the album. That’s just one example. There is a lot of pages that are just symbols and text that seem random while you are reading it. Lol. Def worth a read

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Count me with the group that couldn't get through it, though I do admire the ambition at work. There's some crossover with his sister's (Poe) second album - 'Haunted', recall seeming him on stage with her when she opened for Depeche Mode several years back. I should probably give the book another try, having gained some patience with age.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Years ago...Austin Powers movies; it was Starbucks taking over the world. Nowadays it's Amazon, Apple, or Google.
    Next up is Suntup.
    I project Suntup going public in 2026 with an initial share price of $1,919.19, and a market capitalization of $1.9 billion, and in 10 years a market cap of $1.9 trillion. Strong recommendation to buy upon IPO.

Paul writes a bestselling book: "How to stay small in a big world", and semi-retires ala Bill Gates to spend his time on philanthropic endeavors.
    Do current rights holders get stock options?!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm firmly in the "loved it" camp, but- I can see how others may find it gimmicky or tiresome. I love the strangeness of it. It's very Lovecraftian to me- in a good way. In ways that others don't seem to understand. The true spirit of Cosmic Horror. I've had a hard time finishing any of his other novels, but I really do believe that House Of Leaves is a modern masterpiece, and I'm fine with just that.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I'm firmly in the "loved it" camp, but- I can see how others may find it gimmicky or tiresome. I love the strangeness of it. It's very Lovecraftian to me- in a good way. In ways that others don't seem to understand. The true spirit of Cosmic Horror. I've had a hard time finishing any of his other novels, but I really do believe that House Of Leaves is a modern masterpiece, and I'm fine with just that.
    I too think it is a brilliant book. I suggested it as a Suntup book a while back.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    I too think it is a brilliant book. I suggested it as a Suntup book a while back.
    I'm just not sure that it's a good Suntup candidate. The Pantheon hardcover- I have the Remastered Full Color edition- is pretty damn nice as is. I'm not sure what Paul would do with it. If he could figure out a way to make the book somehow larger than the enclosure...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just not sure that it's a good Suntup candidate. The Pantheon hardcover- I have the Remastered Full Color edition- is pretty damn nice as is. I'm not sure what Paul would do with it. If he could figure out a way to make the book somehow larger than the enclosure...
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

If he could figure out a way to make the book somehow larger than the enclosure.

....this!!

Do you have pics of this edition? I only have the softback edition that came out in the UK.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Goes to Mr. Webstar.
    Thank you brother!!!

Hang on, when is the moment when Kris rips off his mask to reveal himself as...Ari?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

First Christmas. Then New Years. Now this Wednesday (Suntup Eve) and Thursday (Suntup Day).

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    First Christmas. Then New Years. Now this Wednesday (Suntup Eve) and Thursday (Suntup Day).

I can't wait for this Thursday's announcement of the Suntup edition of The Mailman by Bentley Little.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

If that is the course the Universe takes, atoms will split. 2020 will seem a sweet lullaby.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Part of me regrets not getting 'The Road' but part of me wonders if it's just my OCD wanting to have it because of (presumably) 'Blood Meridan' coming up.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 645 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast