Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 645 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    What where are the clues for the next release .. if any ?
    I think just that it's mystery stories.
    From Paul's email...

"This is a very unique book for us as it marks our first release in the mystery genre, containing six stories by six different authors, along with a new introduction written by the original publisher of these tales. "

Yes, i think it will be a collection of short stories handpicked by Paul from one (or maybe more) publisher(s) . Sort of a "best of" kind of deal.

The fact that there is no Facebook live nor a teaser video leads me to believe that it's a non-existing anthology.

Now another guess of mine is that the original publisher in question could be Otto Penzler, the man behind the Mysterious Press S/L edition of Cujo.
    Paul did an interview once with him so i did some research on him and noticed that his publishing house devoted entirely to mystery and crime stories.
    Now i don't know much about Mysterious Press and if there were any notable short stories that came from it.

But i do know that Otto Penzler has worked with the likes of Joyce Carol Oates, Isaac Assimov, Elmore Leonard and many others.
    He has also edited a lot of crime fiction anthologies of both reprints and newly commissioned stories, although i don't know if he also published any of these anthologies.
    Who are you, Bob Woodward? You make a really great case for a Mysterious Press collaboration.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I Have to admit, I did find it strange that there is no FB teaser video for the May release. I am still anxious to see what it ends up being.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I Have to admit, I did find it strange that there is no FB teaser video for the May release. I am still anxious to see what it ends up being.
    With so many books getting announced, I think it makes sense that Paul needs a breather. LOL

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    With so many books getting announced, I think it makes sense that Paul needs a breather. LOL
    I agree with that. Paul has a lot going on and I am sure that the vids take up some time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

He does make a very great case for Penzler and a Mysterious Press / Mysterious Bookstore anthology!

Slight tangent, I bought the limited edition of Stories (edited by Gaiman and Sarrantonio) and it is a stunning edition! I was so impressed that I was sure to stop at The Mysterious Bookshop when I was in NYC last October. It's a very nice store.
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with that. Paul has a lot going on and I am sure that the vids take up some time.
    How does one know he isn't doing a live for May?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It's not stated in the announcement schedule on the website and the schedule e-mail we've received . 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not stated in the announcement schedule on the website and the schedule e-mail we've received .
    Odd... I’d be surprised if he didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not stated in the announcement schedule on the website and the schedule e-mail we've received . 😉
    The announcement is still a couple weeks away. There’s still time for a video.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It's not stated in the announcement schedule on the website and the schedule e-mail we've received .
    The announcement is still a couple weeks away. There’s still time for a video.
    I guess we will just have to huff Suntup book markers to hold us over. Aww. . . The things I will do behind a dumpster to score my "mark" (the street name in the Bay Area). Not pretty.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what i thought when i noticed it but who knows. Maybe he'll do a suprise live and catch us off guard. 😉

Whatever the case; the mystery remains until the 14th of May..

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Penzler edited collection would be fantastic. Big fan of Mysterious Press and all of the Penzler edited Big Book of series.
    A collection of stories from the Press’ annual Bibliomysteries release sounds exciting to me, but hard to cull six from the 39 released so far.
    They are similar in size to the Little Book of Color Stories from Borderlands.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Announcement Schedule is your friend! So I am not planning on doing a FB live for the May announcement. Sorry folks! You will have a break from my ramblings. My next live broadcast will be on June 17th.

I'm excited about the May book. I feel that the designs are some of the nicest so far. Very elegant and the art is so good. These turned out really nice. I hope you like them!

In other news, I'm very pleased to say that The Lottery Numbered is already at the binders. I have seen an early bound copy, and it looks great! The Numbered edition of Fahrenheit 451 is done! We are in the process of making the cases. The AGE of I Am Legend is also done as you know, and will be shipping soonish. When I have an estimated ship date, I will update the Status Updates page.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The Announcement Schedule is your friend! So I am not planning on doing a FB live for the May announcement. Sorry folks! You will have a break from my ramblings. My next live broadcast will be on June 17th.

I'm excited about the May book. I feel that the designs are some of the nicest so far. Very elegant and the art is so good. These turned out really nice. I hope you like them!

In other news, I'm very pleased to say that The Lottery Numbered is already at the binders. I have seen an early bound copy, and it looks great! The Numbered edition of Fahrenheit 451 is done! We are in the process of making the cases. The AGE of I Am Legend is also done as you know, and will be shipping soonish. When I have an estimated ship date, I will update the Status Updates page.
    All great news, Paul. I am so excited for them. Doing a great job keeping things rolling during this crazy stuff.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Wow! Exciting times and this already made my day (it's very early here 😉 ) .

Looking forward to IAL (even the ARC is excellent) & The Lottery. 👌🏻

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Paul, can you get in your car and drive my books to my house? I don't want another parcel languishing in a USPS warehouse for weeks and weeks. I'll chip in a couple of bucks for gas.

And, oh yes, don't forget your mask and gloves!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

All great news Paul. Very excited to hear how far along the lottery is. Very happy to hear that F451 is done and you are on to the cases. And equally happy that IAL AGE is done and will be shipping soon. What
    a great way to start the weekend.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

:Rorschach's Journal. May 6th, 2020. Run over laptop in the alley this morning. Tire tread on it's lid. This world's afraid of it. I've seen their true fears. The internet is extended in gutters, and these gutters are full of words, and when the drains finally scab over all the words will combine flawlessly. The accumulated text of all these words, punctuation and chapter headings will perfectly line up on high quality paper. Bound in one elegantly illustrated Suntup anthology and all the fans and buyers will look up and shout "WE WANT IT... NOW!" and Paul will look down from his castle and whisper "No..you'll have to wait seven more days"

Country
    Country Flag

:Rorschach's Journal. May 6th, 2020. Run over laptop in the alley this morning. Tire tread on it's lid. This world's afraid of it. I've seen their true fears. The internet is extended in gutters, and these gutters are full of words, and when the drains finally scab over all the words will combine flawlessly. The accumulated text of all these words, punctuation and chapter headings will perfectly line up on high quality paper. Bound in one elegantly illustrated Suntup anthology and all the fans and buyers will look up and shout "WE WANT IT... NOW!" and Paul will look down from his castle and whisper "No..you'll have to wait seven more days"

Who said your quote in your signature? I love it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Great Redux of that opening monologue. Very well thought out.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe it was George R.R. Martin who said it. 🤔😉

@Mikeduke; Thank you very much! 😎

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I believe it was George R.R. Martin who said it.
    It was Jojen Reed in GRRM's A Dance with Dragons. Here's the full quote:

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Country
    Country Flag

tanks boys

love that quote!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

When thinking about Suntup, there are two mysteries that I can't get out of my mind. First, what will the May release be? Second, why are there still FIVE Artist Gift Editions of Fahrenheit 451 on Dark Regions Press.

If anyone missed out on a copy of this title, now is your chance!

https://darkregions.com/products/fah...ition-preorder

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    When thinking about Suntup, there are two mysteries that I can't get out of my mind. First, what will the May release be? Second, why are there still FIVE Artist Gift Editions of Fahrenheit 451 on Dark Regions Press.

If anyone missed out on a copy of this title, now is your chance!

https://darkregions.com/products/fah...ition-preorder
    I actually bought two. 😉
    One at Paul's site and one at DRP, after it originally sold out one of my friends said that he absolutely loves that novel and was very sad he missed it.
    So when it came live on DRP i did not hesistate and placed an order for him, i will give it to him as a gift when it arrives. 😉

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 645 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 500 ... LastLast