Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 645 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great shelf! Most of my books are organized by publisher and order of publication and I just love watching mine and everyone else's "Suntup shelf" grow and grow

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Great shelf! Most of my books are organized by publisher and order of publication and I just love watching mine and everyone else's "Suntup shelf" grow and grow
    Me too! I own all the same Suntups as pictured (all non-King numbered and AGEs) and I recently decided on a reordering. I realized with my purchase of The War of the Worlds that I will own the first ten non-King numbered editions all with the same number (thanks to a random miracle-person). So I thought I'd put all the numbered editions together and all the AGEs together. It's getting too cumbersome just lining them all together in order of publication.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Me too! I own all the same Suntups as pictured (all non-King numbered and AGEs) and I recently decided on a reordering. I realized with my purchase of The War of the Worlds that I will own the first ten non-King numbered editions all with the same number (thanks to a random miracle-person). So I thought I'd put all the numbered editions together and all the AGEs together. It's getting too cumbersome just lining them all together in order of publication.
    I will also own all 10 non-King numbered and one GE. So I am sort of there with you guys. I debate on getting the AGE. I still may get them if I can. It depends on what else I may have on the hook.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I will also own all 10 non-King numbered and one GE. So I am sort of there with you guys. I debate on getting the AGE. I still may get them if I can. It depends on what else I may have on the hook.
    Far be it from me to tell others how to collect and spend their money, but I don't see how anyone can pass on Suntup AGEs. They are no compromise editions. Look at Red Dragon--each edition of that book is its own unique expression. If I could afford it (and wrestle my way onto it) I'd jump on the lettered track--but even still I'd always save a spot on the shelf for the AGE. I've read both Horns and RB AGEs and they were wonderful experiences. I swear I handle them as carefully as the numbered editions.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Don't tempt me. I have a few things going on. First I need to see what the next book will be. Then Ralph may have some stuff that will interest me. Plus my Dali guy called to see if I was ready for something new.
    So lots of stuff possibly going on. We shall see in the next few weeks. I do have to admit that the prices are so good that I could get IAL and Red Dragon without an issue. RB would have to eBay of course but those
    still aren't that bad. We shall see.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone on here (maybe Jeff) got two RB gifts in order to display both DJ options. Cool idea.

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Someone on here (maybe Jeff) got two RB gifts in order to display both DJ options. Cool idea.

seeking Gunslinger #246
    Yeah that was me. Maybe there are others. Fun bit of self-indulgence.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Suntup AGEs are definitely worth getting, I agree.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So where will you put the ARCs?

Before or after the numbered edition? Or separate? And what would you do if you had the lettered editions?

I'm happy to move this to a different thread but I'm actually really curious how everyone displays their Suntups, especially if they have multiple books and more than one edition.

My order for my Centipede Press books is ARC->Deluxe->Limited->Trade, by order of publication. But I have played around a lot with my Suntup Editions because (a) there are just a lot fewer of them, and (b) they are really pretty books so I want to display them in a visually appealing way, also.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Suntup AGEs are definitely worth getting, I agree.
    Agree! And they all seem to be selling for ~2x their initial price (on eBay at least) so if you get them now and decide you don't need them, you can almost definitely get your money back.

Speaking of, the last Misery AGE on eBay went for $300, which is more than the list price for most Sub Press/CD/DRP/etc. lettered editions!

My Mood
    Cool

OK OK . I get it. I will try and see if I can squeeze them in, in between everything else.

My Mood
    Cool

If I got more, I would probably put it before the numbered ed. Now my two ARC Suntup books that I have are in my ARC\Proof section. But next to each other.

Country
    Country Flag

Before or after the numbered edition? Or separate? And what would you do if you had the lettered editions?

I'm happy to move this to a different thread but I'm actually really curious how everyone displays their Suntups, especially if they have multiple books and more than one edition.

My order for my Centipede Press books is ARC->Deluxe->Limited->Trade, by order of publication. But I have played around a lot with my Suntup Editions because (a) there are just a lot fewer of them, and (b) they are really pretty books so I want to display them in a visually appealing way, also.
    With King stuff I go First Edition then Gifts on regular shelf and anything else on separate bookcase behind UV protected glass. Only have a couple ARCs and lettered. If I had a lettered Suntup - in order of publication Lettered, Numbered, Gift.

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I group my Suntups by title, in release order, with Numbered first, then AGE, then ARC.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Don't think I haven't sweated where to put the ARCs! I really don't know. I imagine I might group all the AGEs in order of publication, the ARCs, and then all the numbered editions. Having to accommodate the lettered editions is something I'll never have to worry about. I don't have the money or the space to give them the display they'd deserve.

Speaking of, the last Misery AGE on eBay went for $300, which is more than the list price for most Sub Press/CD/DRP/etc. lettered editions!
    It was sold with the penguin--just something to consider.

My Mood
    Cool

Mine are in release order as well.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Suntup’s are scattered. They go with their authors collection.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    My Suntup’s are scattered. They go with their authors collection.
    Good idea BUT that means you have A LOT of books and varied authors! Nice. My Suntups are all my first from each author except for Cormac, King, Harris.

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As soon as someone sends me all the Suntup ARCs I am missing I will decide where to put them.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler summer is on a distinguished road

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IF SOMEONE is interested... I have a friend who is selling all his ARC’s. He has them all but Misery. PM me if interested
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

People probably know this already, but as a reminder (or if you did not know), it looks like there is 1 Time Machine for sale on Paul's site.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Editted...

Got it, althoughpostagewas crazy high $80!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Missed it.
    Check again! 😎

https://shop.suntup.press/products/t...30430864867408
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 645 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast