Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 645 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take a couple envelopes if you still have extras.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, stick an extra envelope in mine too please? In case of over eager clumsy mishaps on my part!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'll take a couple envelopes if you still have extras.
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Paul, stick an extra envelope in mine too please? In case of over eager clumsy mishaps on my part!
    You got it too.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

From Facebook:

GOLDEN TICKET PRIZE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: When we launched THE COVERS COLLECTION series of fine art prints, one of the orders we shipped was chosen at random to receive a Golden Ticket. We are happy to announce that the winner of our GOLDEN TICKET prize is Mark Feely, who sent us these fantastic pics of his library.

You can see here his one-of-a-kind prize painting from Dave Christensen, and if you look closely you'll see our limited edition fine art print from MISERY also framed on his wall! We DO intend to run more Golden Ticket prizes like this from time to time, so look for a new Golden Ticket prize announcement from us soon!

More pictures here: Congratulations to our First Golden Ticket Winner!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a cool prize!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Mark! Agree that's a VERY cool prize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing, Paul! Love that printing!!!

For the record, it's all incredible. As soon as my financial position gets straightened out, I'll be needing to make some purchases...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my Lettered EOTD portfolio yesterday. Slight delay (mostly Paul's fault, but he's making it up to me) in shipping for a crazy reason.
    Now I can start shooting my video to show me as I unfurl the portfolio.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, please tell us more about that piece!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Such a cool prize!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Congrats to Mark! Agree that's a VERY cool prize
    Sure is. I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    That is amazing, Paul! Love that printing!!!

For the record, it's all incredible. As soon as my financial position gets straightened out, I'll be needing to make some purchases...
    Thanks Dez... Jusy FYI, it's an original painting, not a print. And no worries on purchasing... whenever you're ready...

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I received my Lettered EOTD portfolio yesterday. Slight delay (mostly Paul's fault, but he's making it up to me) in shipping for a crazy reason.
    I'm really looking forward to this video! And not that I don't mess up sometimes, but in this case Mr. RF was kidding, and light on the emojis...

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Paul, please tell us more about that piece!
    I asked Dave if he would be up for making a custom sketch for the winner of the Golden Ticket. He said sure. I told him that I will leave it completely up to him as to what he does, and can do any size he wants. I was expecting something along the lines of a black & white remarque-style drawing. Anyway, a few weeks later, I get this in the mail.

He had the following to say: "It is the burning Hotel and is a bit more than a drawing, there is airbrush, colored pencils, and some gouache. I thought it should have color…" He went above and beyond!

So it's an original painting. One of a kind. I neglected to note the size, but it was roughly 18" x 12".

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, Paul, meant painting. Had a bad day and started drinking early. Regardless, it's gorgeous!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

I'm really looking forward to this video! And not that I don't mess up sometimes, but in this case Mr. RF was kidding, and light on the emojis...
    Just goes to show that a joke without an emoji usually isn't funny. For the record, I was joking about Paul screwing up.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Sorry, Paul, meant painting. Had a bad day and started drinking early. Regardless, it's gorgeous!
    How I miss the drinking days...

Just goes to show that a joke without an emoji usually isn't funny. For the record, I was joking about Paul screwing up.
    All good....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to that pic of Mark's book shelf I had to order a bottle of Redrum!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

BETTER LATE THEN NEVER!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ok, i feel stupid asking, but I fear I must

I realized I didn't recall seeing the letter anywhere on my lettered EOTD Art Portfolio so I went back to look. I see that I have number 7 of 26...is that a G imprinted in the bottom right of the numbered print? I assume it is...I see the G, but there is something else there as well and I didn't know if it was just the fancy font or if I was missing something obvious lol

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    ok, i feel stupid asking, but I fear I must

I realized I didn't recall seeing the letter anywhere on my lettered EOTD Art Portfolio so I went back to look. I see that I have number 7 of 26...is that a G imprinted in the bottom right of the numbered print? I assume it is...I see the G, but there is something else there as well and I didn't know if it was just the fancy font or if I was missing something obvious lol

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ugh, why didn't i go back through the portfolio again before posting that? lol

I was in a big rush going out of town when I got my package and just now actually got to sit and look at each picture and read through everything included. Found the lettered page along with the explanation that was posted above and came back to delete the post . I will leave it be as an acknowledgment of my ignorance and impatience

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi James. What Bruce said, but you should have a signature sheet toward the back of the portfolio, right after Palladini's afterword. It's under the green sheet. That page will have your letter written in. If you don't have it, let me know. Looks like you have the added benefit of the embossed "G" matching your letter, but that's just a coincidence, as it's the "G" in Jon Goodman's last name. ;-)

Edit: Was typing my reply when you posted, so missed it. Yup, you got it.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

well at least i beat the publisher to his answer

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    well at least i beat the publisher to his answer

Ha ha. That you did!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I asked Dave if he would be up for making a custom sketch for the winner of the Golden Ticket. He said sure. I told him that I will leave it completely up to him as to what he does, and can do any size he wants. I was expecting something along the lines of a black & white remarque-style drawing. Anyway, a few weeks later, I get this in the mail.

He had the following to say: "It is the burning Hotel and is a bit more than a drawing, there is airbrush, colored pencils, and some gouache. I thought it should have color…" He went above and beyond!

So it's an original painting. One of a kind. I neglected to note the size, but it was roughly 18" x 12".
    Classy move by artist and publisher.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi James. What Bruce said, but you should have a signature sheet toward the back of the portfolio, right after Palladini's afterword. It's under the green sheet. That page will have your letter written in. If you don't have it, let me know. Looks like you have the added benefit of the embossed "G" matching your letter, but that's just a coincidence, as it's the "G" in Jon Goodman's last name. ;-)

Edit: Was typing my reply when you posted, so missed it. Yup, you got it.
    Pretty sweet coincidence!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing I will say about the portfolio...I went through the whole thing and I swear every time I turned a page I thought I had grabbed two...that is some seriously nice paper that my brain just couldn't wrap around only being one sheet lol.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in the mail today - as you can see, I am worried for when I open it. I can actually put my finger in the hole and touch the cases (yes, cases - I have a numbered and a lettered inside). Damn post office. Cross your fingers for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 645 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast