Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 645 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Just give in already, man.

“What’s the unboxing? I don’t know, but it isn't the Horns portfolio because I didn’t order that and now someone else has my number and my set will never be complete and I’m sad forever and my socks are always wet and whenever I go to the bathroom at night in the dark, I step on a LEGO brick and the ‘check engine’ light in my car is always on and I miss every green light wherever I go.”

See? No one wants that. We’re all just looking out for you.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hey Jeff. Just do it. Worry later.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just pre-ordered the Horns Art Portfolio. Almost didn’t because I’m trying to cut back on expenses, but the art is amazing and I know I’d regret not having a matching portfolio.

Kudos Paul on another wonderful product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you all please just knock it off with the posts about how you're getting the HORNS portfolio? I'm trying to resist and keep my book budget stocked for the next Suntup book--which is going to be a sequel to SLOB in which Chain Gang and Pinhead team up to kill Jaws. And all you folks chiming in with how awesome it will be to have a matching set are making it damn near impossible to resist! Because that art is wonderful and the set would be spectacular on the shelf--the Numbered, the AGE, and the Portfolio!! GAAAAHHHHHH
    Maybe we just want another unboxing video Jeff...
    Well, the world will get those whether the world wants them or not. And there will definitely be two HORNS unboxings in the near future. I can't wait to run my fingers down that snakeskin spine! And I'll try to keep my annoying gaspings to a minimum. Seriously, I can't watch my SHINING or MISERY unboxings with all the exclamations I make.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Hahahaha you guys are VICIOUS! I'll need to crawl into a forum submarine to withstand these 20,000 leagues of peer pressure!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hahahaha you guys are VICIOUS! I'll need to crawl into a forum submarine to withstand these 20,000 leagues of peer pressure!
    You know, even when I was a kid the math in this title didn't add up and then I figured it out; either Verne fudged up or the 20,000 leagues was the length (not depth) of their voyage. You wouldn't be able to feel 20,000 leagues of pressure, that's around five times the depth of Marianna's Trench.

This Marianna sounds like a fun gal.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    You know, even when I was a kid the math in this title didn't add up and then I figured it out; either Verne fudged up or the 20,000 leagues was the length (not depth) of their voyage. You wouldn't be able to feel 20,000 leagues of pressure, that's around five times the depth of Marianna's Trench.
    It is the length of their voyage. It equals approx. 80,000 kilometers. Far too large a distance to be the depth of anything on earth.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It is the length of their voyage. It equals approx. 80,000 kilometers. Far too large a distance to be the depth of anything on earth.
    Well, look at me, learning things!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Goddamned hilarious!

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    This!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got the "We will soon be shipping Horns by Joe Hill" email. . Can't wait.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yep, Horns will begin shipping very soon.

For those of you who are Facebook friendly, I will be doing a long-overdue live broadcast on Friday August 9th at 9AM Pacific where I will have all three editions to show you (but only briefly so as not to spoil your own experience of them.) I will also have a rare edition to show you which will be part of an upcoming contest. Oh, and there will be news about the next release! So don't miss it. If you're not a FB person, then don't worry, an email will go out afterwards with the headlines.

Country
    Country Flag

I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I can’t wait!
    No jacket this time. The crown is yours.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Totally stoked too, Mike! It's like Christmas in July. Except it's August and it's not Christmas. Unless it's NOS4A2, but it's Horns. So it's not that either......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I can’t wait!
    No jacket this time. The crown is yours.
    No jacket required. Any crown I'm wearing is 50% imagination and 50% aspiration. I predict that when I unbox HORNS (twice) I'm going to generate a tsunami of regret in those who passed on purchasing any of the three editions. Their tears will nourish the seeds of resolve or despair. And then they will buy whatever AGEs remain.

I’m looking for the Eyes of the Dragon portfolio #158 to complete my set. I understand this is a long shot, but if anyone has any information about its whereabouts, please drop me a line!

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, Horns will begin shipping very soon.

For those of you who are Facebook friendly, I will be doing a long-overdue live broadcast on Friday August 9th at 9AM Pacific where I will have all three editions to show you (but only briefly so as not to spoil your own experience of them.) I will also have a rare edition to show you which will be part of an upcoming contest. Oh, and there will be news about the next release! So don't miss it. If you're not a FB person, then don't worry, an email will go out afterwards with the headlines.
    We can see this if we just go to your Facebook button on the bottom of your page right?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

We can see this if we just go to your Facebook button on the bottom of your page right?
    Yes that should do it. As long as you have FB open in your browser or app and you’re following the SE FB page then I believe you will get a notification when I go live.

My Mood
    Cool

Yes that should do it. As long as you have FB open in your browser or app and you’re following the SE FB page then I believe you will get a notification when I go live.
    OK. I know I am asking a lot, but will you post a recording of it on FB as well after you are done live?

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that happens automatically, Mike, I will also watch afterwards.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I think that happens automatically, Mike, I will also watch afterwards.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I thought so, because I seem to remember watching one later also. Just making sure.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my Horns portfolio. Looks to be a fantastic production as ever

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to Horns! I love seeing those address check emails

I'm sure you can't answer this officially Paul but maybe cryptically? Do you think there's a chance, even a small one, of another SK book at some point? I know as the man gets older he may want to do less and less......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 645 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast