Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 645 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm speechless by this project. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me hang more on the walls, because my study is already full with bookcases.

I agree that a remarque by Bob Giusti would be incredible!
    Thanks Ari. If I can render someone speechless, I guess I've done something right...

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just made my first purchase from Suntup Press.

I'm excited
    Alan, thanks for the order! I appreciate the support. It will ship on release day.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    If you are a subscriber and want to order some but not all framed, how does that process work? For example, with the upcoming IT release, is there a chance to see the framing options and make a request before the subscription for that month is processed? Sorry if that is answered somewhere but I could not find it.
    Hi Richard, thanks for the question. So by default, none of the prints are shipped framed. A single print, or a subscription order will get you the unframed prints. How it works is that as a subscriber, you will receive an email on the 15th of every month showing you the next print in the series. In that email you will be provided with a link to upgrade the print to a framed option if you would like. So subscribers are given an option to upgrade each print in the series before they are released.

With regard to seeing the framing options, those are all shown on the individual product page. For example, for the upcoming IT print, you can scroll down the page to see the images, or simply select the framed option from the drop down, and the image on the left will change to the option you selected.

Here's a link to the IT product page:

IT Fine Art Print

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I received my cover collection today. Very nice prints. But I have to ask a stupid question -- is the Shining print signed in a different spot than the others? I'm not seeing a signature on it. Apologize for the link, but not having any luck uploading the photo.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By8...ew?usp=sharing

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I received my cover collection today. Very nice prints. But I have to ask a stupid question -- is the Shining print signed in a different spot than the others? I'm not seeing a signature on it. Apologize for the link, but not having any luck uploading the photo.
    Yikes! That shouldn't be. Looks like you got an unsigned copy. Very rare!

Apologies for that! I will have a replacement sent out to you today.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

No problem. Thanks for the quick response. I was sitting there looking at it thinking I must be missing something

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. Thanks for the quick response. I was sitting there looking at it thinking I must be missing something
    The replacement has been shipped via FedEx 2-Day. You will receive an email with the tracking #. Apologies again for the oversight. ;-)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Note to self: don't forget to put the signature sheets in the box for the EOTD portfolio.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Note to self: don't forget to put the signature sheets in the box for the EOTD portfolio.
    So are you telling us these are shipping soonish?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    So are you telling us these are shipping soonish?
    Yep, that is correct. I'm really pleased that I was able to meet my original publication deadline of July 7th. It will be published on that day. Shipping will start then, and those who ordered will receive a shipping notification.

Everything is a little crazy here right now. I have pallets and boxes everywhere. Today we collated the lettered edition prints (and I only got half-way before I realized I forgot the signature sheets, so everything is under control. The important thing is not to panic. I could have shipped them all and then realized!)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck getting across the home stretch Paul! Agree it's best to keep a clear head and not panic. I know everything is in good hands and will turn out fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Best of luck getting across the home stretch Paul! Agree it's best to keep a clear head and not panic. I know everything is in good hands and will turn out fine
    Thanks Heath.

I want to post some pics, but would also prefer to wait until everyone has them in hand so it's more of a surprise. And I still need to do a more professional photoshoot which will happen soon.

I'm currently assembling the Lettered editions, and I'm thankful there are only 26 letters in the alphabet. Putting these together is intense. Anyway, here's just two little teaser pics. The finished box with all the contents weighs in at just over 7lbs.

Spoiler:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Paul at Suntup Editions has graciously donated an Artist Proof copy of the Pet Sematary print (limited to only 10 copies and signed by the artist) to my annual AIDS fund. The auction is up now. I started it with a low price, hoping to get some generous bids. THANK YOU PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/263064873124
    ~Jonathan

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Paul at Suntup Editions has graciously donated an Artist Proof copy of the Pet Sematary print (limited to only 10 copies and signed by the artist) to my annual AIDS fund. The auction is up now. I started it with a low price, hoping to get some generous bids. THANK YOU PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bid placed.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Many thanks kind sir!
    ~Jonathan

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul is the best!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Paul is the best!
    He really is pretty freaking amazing! Not only because this auction will bring in some good money for our charities this year, but he's so easy and cool to work with! He was the first person I bought books from here when I rejoined the boards a couple years ago and he's always been great to work with.
    ~Jonathan

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. He's not too bad to work with

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yep. He's not too bad to work with

Yea, he'll do in a pinch
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

Very cool of Paul! Jonathan, excuse the hijack, Paul, will you be linking the other items you're auctioning for the annual fund elsewhere?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So when I need a pick-me-up, I will be sure to check in here. Thanks y'all for saying such nice things.

Jonathan, you're welcome. Brian, right now nothing else is being auctioned. I have already donated a few items to the HF fundraiser, unless I'm not following ya.

There is a cool unboxing contest coming up and I'm expecting to see some videos from forum members. Will post details when I'm more awake. Been packing boxes all day long.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a cool unboxing contest coming up and I'm expecting to see some videos from forum members. Will post details when I'm more awake. Been packing boxes all day long.

I'm not on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Does that mean I can't enter?

I suppose I could sign up for Twitter.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I suppose I could sign up for Twitter.
    All the cool kids do it.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Br!an;1066737]

LOOKS LIKE US OLD DOGS ARE BEING LEFT OUTSIDE THIS TIME AROUND?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Would never exclude you all from things like that! Absolutely you can enter.

Will post details soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 645 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast