Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 645 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Curious how others are using theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same way as you.
    I don't think I have ever actually needed a paper-weight. It will just be art for me.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Same way as you.
    I don't think I have ever actually needed a paper-weight. It will just be art for me.
    They look great on the shelf Thats where mine go!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm using mine strictly for self defense.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ll make you a paperweight slipcase to protect it.

Kidding.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Kidding.
    Haha, you know we’d buy it

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kidding.

100%. The only thing I do not collect that Paul makes is the prints. I know they are the best out there but I have so much artwork on my walls now that I have no more space!!!

PS: Heath.. I now own your avatar
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Kidding.

100%. The only thing I do not collect that Paul makes is the prints. I know they are the best out there but I have so much artwork on my walls now that I have no more space!!!

You know Kris, if you really wanted them, you could get the box that Paul sells to put them in. Just sayin.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Kidding.

You know Kris, if you really wanted them, you could get the box that Paul sells to put them in. Just sayin.
    Nope, I will not buy art that is not hung to be seen. With collecting you just Have to draw a line in the sand someday my man....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I understand Kris. I don't have the space either to hang them. I barely have the space for my Dali lithographs.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my paperweight earlier today. It’s going to look good on the shelf with the Georgie’s Boat paperweight and the snowglobes.

On the topic of art prints, I’m a subscriber. They are so much more beautiful than any online representation can depict. I keep ‘em all in the Suntup artcase for the time being.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cool

I am really close to doing that also Patrick. Really close.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to take mine places, ala "Travels of The Mist Snowglobe", and take pics of it. I'll post some here as soon as I get to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I also have no wall space to hang such prints. My wife is an artist (oils) so between my favour it's of her work and other artists work we have bought or have been given, wall space is at a premium.

And I agree with Kris; buying art and keeping it in a box would be a shame.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm using mine strictly for self defense.
    +1
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I also have no wall space to hang such prints. My wife is an artist (oils) so between my favour it's of her work and other artists work we have bought or have been given, wall space is at a premium.

Another way to consider the Covers prints that are in the folio box, is that it's an art portfolio. How many art portfolios are on our shelves that are not framed. As there are so many prints in this series, it's unlikely you will frame even a small percentage of them. But as a portfolio of loose prints, in a box, it's a really nice art portfolio. So it works framed or in the box. I have one or two on my walls, and the rest in the box, because I also don't have the wall space for them.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

^ What Paul said.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kidding.

Nice! Happy to hear it stayed in the community! Do I have to pay you royalties now to keep my avatar?

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Kidding.

Nice! Happy to hear it stayed in the community! Do I have to pay you royalties now to keep my avatar?

Lol no your good mate

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Another way to consider the Covers prints that are in the folio box, is that it's an art portfolio. How many art portfolios are on our shelves that are not framed. As there are so many prints in this series, it's unlikely you will frame even a small percentage of them. But as a portfolio of loose prints, in a box, it's a really nice art portfolio. So it works framed or in the box. I have one or two on my walls, and the rest in the box, because I also don't have the wall space for them.
    Never thought of it quite like that Paul.... but your right.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Never thought of it quite like that Paul.... but your right.

Another idea reminds me of what I used to do with the cover art prints I had from Clive Barker's Books of Blood when I was single without kids and could hang these types of things.. There were six of them. I framed one and then placed the others in the frame behind it. I would rotate them every few months so the I was always seeing something fresh.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I understand Kris. I don't have the space either to hang them. I barely have the space for my Dali lithographs.
    I would love to see some of these!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My original Monet's, Goya's, van Gogh's and Picasso's are all stored in the rafters in my garage for lack of room. I never could figure out where I stuck the darn Dali's.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the new paperweight! Gonna order one for sure. Will they have the blood spatter, or is it just a mock-up?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I would love to see some of these!!!
    I have 3 so far. See post 506 and 551 in my thread and the last page of my thread. Thanks for the interest. Any remarks should be placed there so we don't de-rail this thread.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Love the new paperweight! Gonna order one for sure. Will they have the blood spatter, or is it just a mock-up?
    They will have the spatter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 645 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast