Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 645 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda like the Kool-Aid reference. Particularly on this the 40th (November 18, 1978) anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre, and the (November 27, 1978) anniversary of the George Moscone, Harvey Milk murders. I lived (still do) in the San Francisco Bay Area at the time, and those were dark and terrible times, but the Kool-Aid reference is important as it just reminds people how one person, one thing, one idea can hold a bit too much sway.

As a reference to Suntup, it's an odd compliment, but I felt it was in good humor and taste.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just got the Suntup mug email. You failed to mention in the announcement that it is perfect for sipping Kool-Aid.
    +1
    If I'd known I was going to get my negative rep cherry popped with this post; I would have put more thought behind it.
    You never would have received negative rep if the member who gave it to you was capable of any thought.

It must be the anti-Kool-Aid lobby.

I would give you positive rep, but I have to spread it around first.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Just got the Suntup mug email. You failed to mention in the announcement that it is perfect for sipping Kool-Aid.
    +1
    If I'd known I was going to get my negative rep cherry popped with this post; I would have put more thought behind it.
    You never would have received negative rep if the member who gave it to you was capable of any thought.

Appreciated, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy Letter X of the Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

+1

I'd give both you Brians positive rep but you're both past rep receivers of mine and therefore ineligible at this time.

I'm a little surprised that I didn't get negative rep since Brian got negative rep for agreeing with me.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I would do the same but I can't yet. I am just waiting patiently for HHH and it is cool that the gift ed of Horns will also be signed for those who could not get a limited.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

just saying... it wasnt me! lol
    (only stated because i once made what was construed as an anti kool aid quip in this thread, rofl)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little surprised that I didn't get negative rep since Brian got negative rep for agreeing with me.
    It's possible that the person isn't able to give you rep since they've recently done so.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    +1

I'd give both you Brians positive rep but you're both past rep receivers of mine and therefore ineligible at this time.

I don't want to derail the thread any further beyond this post but wanted to say thanks to those that gave me positive rep. As Jeff stated in the spoiler tag above, I merely replied "+1" to his post and didn't want to steal his thunder.

I find it hilarious, Jeff that I received a negative for such a short post. Hence the reason I stated what I did.

Unfortunately for Paul perhaps, the Kool-Aid quips will probably always be a thing associated with the press; Horns especially. As I'm immature and easily amused, I'll probably continue to +1, etc said quips from the masses. So negative rep away if you must. I guess I won't get the free toaster for being negative rep free this year

Related: So stoked for the forthcoming HHH release!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Spoiler:
    +1

I don't want to derail the thread any further beyond this post but wanted to say thanks to those that gave me positive rep. As Jeff stated in the spoiler tag above, I merely replied "+1" to his post and didn't want to steal his thunder.

I find it hilarious, Jeff that I received a negative for such a short post. Hence the reason I stated what I did.

Unfortunately for Paul perhaps, the Kool-Aid quips will probably always be a thing associated with the press; Horns especially. As I'm immature and easily amused, I'll probably continue to +1, etc said quips from the masses. So negative rep away if you must. I guess I won't get the free toaster for being negative rep free this year

+1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Well, there are 140 left. I would have thought it would have sold out quicker since a person buying it is getting a Joe Hill sig as well.
    Ah perfect. Thanks Mike! I never know how to check availability on these things
    Just click on the arrow next to how many you want to buy. When the number stops, that's how many are left. Then I always bring it back down to 1. Just be careful that you don't continue to far or you will end up buying all of them.
    +1 Thanks Mike!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

+1

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Spoiler:
    +1

+1
    ++1

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, there are 140 left. I would have thought it would have sold out quicker since a person buying it is getting a Joe Hill sig as well.
    Ah perfect. Thanks Mike! I never know how to check availability on these things
    Just click on the arrow next to how many you want to buy. When the number stops, that's how many are left. Then I always bring it back down to 1. Just be careful that you don't continue to far or you will end up buying all of them.
    +1 Thanks Mike!
    Your welcome.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM! Got my matching letter for the paperweight requested. Cool idea Paul to use those extra keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was 2 late 4 the 1st paperweight, but I was lucky to get the enclosed keys like a breeze.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

That is very cool. Putting the extra keys like that.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I’m glad I was looking at my email! Bought one to match my lettered and one to match my numbered
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Picture for those who missed it. We had some fun with this one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are these numbered? I ordered so fast I didn't even pay attention!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Are these numbered? I ordered so fast I didn't even pay attention!
    yes and lettered
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't resist- order is placed!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Curious how others are using theirs!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

ORDERED! Just a matching Numbered for me.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Curious how others are using theirs!

Same way as you.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 645 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast