Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 645 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah man, we're all drinking the Kool-Aid and it tastes goooooooooood! Oh Yeah!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Haha after seeing these comments you guys are drinking the Kool-aid on this one.
    How so? Who is drinking koolaid? Interested to hear your thoughts....
    Sure

1. There are people spending $675 on a book they have never touched just to say they own a Suntup book. Some are even entering a payment plan.
    2. There are people that think this book will reach 2x, 3x retail when it sat for six hours on a Sunday. I am with David/Brian on this. I'd be shock to see it enter the four digit range being that Hill has more limiteds than novels. Also if the casual Hill fan wants a limited of Horns they'd go after PS'. This will be worth most with rights to the next book, which means you'd have to sell yours before you ever saw it as I am sure then next one will be announced before summer 2019.
    3. "Different Stratosphere"...
    The numbered book style has been done on better books (Centipede's Ender's Game)
    Wooden cases have been done as well and isn't very book shelf friendly (Best example of one that is is American Gods lettered)
    4. You are paying high prices for snake skin spines and 14kt gold... ON. A. BOOK.

A vast majority of you are drinking the Kool-aid - Part of a delusional cult that will buy into whatever your leader puts out. I commend Paul for being so successful on reaching his crowd and the books are pretty, but come on you guys need to relax.
    Well aren't you just a big "negative nancy" today Austin!! I am proudly one of those drinkers you so eloquently made fun of So... I guess you will have to pardon me as I am on my way to have another little drink of that Kool-aid now

PS: If anyone here is a fan of Paul and his work.. Good for you. Keep supporting him with your positive comments and buying his work. As he grows, more and more authors will want that "Suntup (Koolaid)" treatment done to their works. A lot of people can be critical but forget... Suntup just started! AND for a company that just started to land a huge King novel and with more to come... well I will GLADLY drink that tasty Kool-aid any day!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Well aren't you just a big "negative nancy" today Austin!! I am proudly one of those drinkers you so eloquently made fun of So... I guess you will have to pardon me as I am on my way to have another little drink of that Kool-aid now

PS: If anyone here is a fan of Paul and his work.. Good for you. Keep supporting him with your positive comments and buying his work. As he grows, more and more authors will want that "Suntup (Koolaid)" treatment done to their works. A lot of people can be critical but forget... Suntup just started! AND for a company that just started to land a huge King novel and with more to come... well I will GLADLY drink that tasty Kool-aid any day!
    Haha you didn't even combat any of my points... keep drinking buddy.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha you didn't even combat any of my points... keep drinking buddy.
    Thanks, I so do enjoy it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

People can have different opinions. He is making some great points about a joe hill book that sold out at $698 with shipping. Not even a fan favorite on a king centric site. I am extremely happy for Paul, but he is a grown man and I know he can handle other peoples opinions. I don’t see it as a personal attack on Paul. I hope he is not taking it personal!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha after seeing these comments you guys are drinking the Kool-aid on this one.
    How so? Who is drinking koolaid? Interested to hear your thoughts....
    Sure

1. There are people spending $675 on a book they have never touched just to say they own a Suntup book. Some are even entering a payment plan.
    2. There are people that think this book will reach 2x, 3x retail when it sat for six hours on a Sunday. I am with David/Brian on this. I'd be shock to see it enter the four digit range being that Hill has more limiteds than novels. Also if the casual Hill fan wants a limited of Horns they'd go after PS'. This will be worth most with rights to the next book, which means you'd have to sell yours before you ever saw it as I am sure then next one will be announced before summer 2019.
    The numbered book style has been done on better books (Centipede's Ender's Game)
    Wooden cases have been done as well and isn't very book shelf friendly (Best example of one that is is American Gods lettered)
    4. You are paying high prices for snake skin spines and 14kt gold... ON. A. BOOK.

A vast majority of you are drinking the Kool-aid - Part of a delusional cult that will buy into whatever your leader puts out. I commend Paul for being so successful on reaching his crowd and the books are pretty, but come on you guys need to relax.
    I will only mirror the comment on the wooden case theme - especially since I own a rebound IT (and lettered suntup books) - I think it might be worth looking at other ways to "encase" the books in the lettered states - instead of a flat/laydown method - that does cause a lot of difficulty in terms of presentation and shelf space going forward. I do not own American Gods lettered - but I agree that is a beautiful way to house a lettered edition - and much more shelf/display friendly - with future books down the road. I am sure that working with other artisans and Dolso - there might be great standup ways to house these books.

I am happy to own CP's Anubis Gates and Enders Game - and those were both awesome productions...but the prices for suntup go above these productions - simply because of many things beyond the spine/cross
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    People can have different opinions. He is making some great points about a joe hill book that sold out at $698 with shipping. Not even a fan favorite on a king centric site. I am extremely happy for Paul, but he is a grown man and I know he can handle other peoples opinions. I don’t see it as a personal attack on Paul. I hope he is not taking it personal!
    How could you not take that personal? It was an ignorant comment to anyone that is a fan of Paul's work... thus inherently attacking Paul's work that IS his passion... The Kool-aid comment was rude. Ill have some fun with it... but come on. There was other ways to say that without being a dick.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I re read his comments. All laid out very well. Penny wise was your statements a personal attack on Paul? I don’t see it.

The larger the books and the more creative they get the harder they are to display. No body accused anyone of raping anyone yet. My pretty pony is impossible to display.

Looks like Paul is having fun with it! But he is showing his age with the kook aid man.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I re read his comments. All laid out very well. Penny wise was your statements a personal attack on Paul? I don’t see it.

The larger the books and the more creative they get the harder they are to display. No body accused anyone of raping anyone yet. My pretty pony is impossible to display.
    No. I like Paul's work, I just want people to think about what they are buying. Enjoy the text itself. If youre buying it to simply sell then be careful as when you hit this price point you can lose alot. Just want people to keep a clear mind and not get wrapped up in the hype and make brash decisions.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

No. I like Paul's work, I just want people to think about what they are buying. Enjoy the text itself. If youre buying it to simply sell then be careful as when you hit this price point you can lose alot. Just want people to keep a clear mind and not get wrapped up in the hype and make brash decisions.
    Then perhaps learn some decorum. What you said there was polite and nice dude... insulting people is a poor way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Relaxed

Then perhaps learn some decorum. What you said there was polite and nice dude... insulting people is a poor way to do it.

Haha insult? Where? If you are referencing Kool-Aid, it is a pretty valid analogy. If the analogy fits that's not my fault.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Haha insult? Where?
    Sigh.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiousity and chance of an Artwork Portfolio to go with Horns?

I am really loving the artwork for this book.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

How could you not take that personal? It was an ignorant comment to anyone that is a fan of Paul's work... thus inherently attacking Paul's work that IS his passion... The Kool-aid comment was rude. Ill have some fun with it... but come on. There was other ways to say that without being a dick.
    Glen, see my comment #3776. I don't take it personally. Like I've said before, to each their own. I am always open to valid points, although in Austin's case, there are many holes in his logic. Be that as it may, the inherent nature of the internet, social media, forums, etc. is that it runs the risk of compromising our humanity. How often we forget, or don't even realize that there is a human being with a soul on the other end of that screen name. I can't tell you how many times someone has lashed out at me privately for no valid reason whatsoever, only to find out that they were going through some sort of personal hell at the time. Then all it took was a little compassion, and it all comes tumbling out.

I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. Constructive criticism is fine, and even healthy. I always take suggestions, and oftentimes have made changes as a result. But I do believe there is a more graceful way to go about it. Being mean spirited isn't it. I have no control over that, and people are people. They have their reasons for being the way they are. I don't judge them. And I also don't let it get to me. To Kris's point, sometimes that's not so easy when someone talks sh*t on something you have poured your life into. But I've learned to take that all with a grain of salt. I have other things to put my energy into.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Glen, see my comment #3776. I don't take it personally. Like I've said before, to each their own. I am always open to valid points, although in Austin's case, there are many holes in his logic. Be that as it may, the inherent nature of the internet, social media, forums, etc. is that it runs the risk of compromising our humanity. How often we forget, or don't even realize that there is a human being with a soul on the other end of that screen name. I can't tell you how many times someone has lashed out at me privately for no valid reason whatsoever, only to find out that they were going through some sort of personal hell at the time. Then all it took was a little compassion, and it all comes tumbling out.

I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. Constructive criticism is fine, and even healthy. I always take suggestions, and oftentimes have made changes as a result. But I do believe there is a more graceful way to go about it. Being mean spirited isn't it. I have no control over that, and people are people. They have their reasons for being the way they are. I don't judge them. And I also don't let it get to me. To Kris's point, sometimes that's not so easy when someone talks sh*t on something you have poured your life into. But I've learned to take that all with a grain of salt. I have other things to put my energy into.
    I just want to point out I am not going through personal hell in my life. I just see problems with peoples inability to avoid the hype surrounding some products. I laid out my reasons and dont see holes.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Asleep

Classy and exactly what I expected. Keep up the good work!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was back and forth on deciding whether to purchased the S/L or not. For the past few weeks, I had been considering selling my Joe Hill books. I loved 20th Century Ghosts, liked Heart Shaped Box and Horns, thought NOS4A2 was OK, and hated The Fireman. I just didn't think I would continue reading his novels. When I initially saw the retail price for Horns, I thought it might bit a little high for me, but after taking the time and reading through the prospectus, I could see the amount of work being put into the production. My father used to be a bookbinder in the 1950's, and whenever he comes to visit, he looks through my collection to see the quality in the books. Although I may not buy as many Hill books in the future, I went ahead and ordered a copy.

I don't worry too much about future value. I'm not buying my books hoping that it will fund my retirement. If someone wants to buy an extra copy to try and flip it for a quick profit, that is certainly their right to do so. It does pain me a little to see how many folks bought Misery and now are selling it. It is great they are making a hefty profit, but it saddens me that some folks who really wanted a copy for their collection couldn't get one and now have to pay through the teeth to try and get one. Not complaining about resellers, as I have done the same in the past. Just a little heartbroken.

Paul is n just making books - he's making works of art. I would much rather have one of his editions on my shelf than some S/L editions from other publishers.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally I ddin't see any thing insulting or offensive about the kool-aid comment. I for one drank some, but I stopped at one cup. I have never read any Joe Hill book, (I did read 60 pages of the Fireman, but had to return it to the library as I was going on long vacation). Generally I don't want to collect beyond SK, I just have to draw the lines somewhere. Yet, I still bought the S/L and the Gift, and had an oppurunity to buy the lettered and another copy of the Limited, but I decided that my motives for doing so weren't consistent with my collecting priorities. I pretty much bought them due to FOMO (a term I didn't know until I googled it today, thanks to this thread) and/or tulpenmanie (another word I learned from RF earlier this year).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I don't get the negativity. Unless Paul is stealing your business or sending you books that you feel are poor quality, then what do you care about how excited others are for his work. I don't think it's hype if Paul can back it up. In my opinion, Paul has an excellent eye for detail and an obvious love of the art form. He pursues perfection and offered upgrades and additional artwork and an additional signature when he had no financial incentive to do so. If it was hype, then after Misery, collectors would have shut their wallets and rolled their eyes. Instead we raved. So I don't get why you have to piss in our Kool Aid. Paul's stuff brings obvious joy and I get how annoying it can be to read all this giddiness from grown adults--but come on. This is some awesome shit.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well there’s no need to call me a MOFO just because you all don’t have the will power to resist my books. So rude. :p
    Honky FOMO we should have stated

I would tend to agree with this but the thing that bugs my brain is this... As Paul grows and continues to publish books the desire for new collectors to get his old stuff will grow. Much like SubPress or CP collectors became collectors of their productions more than the book content. The values of some old books have shot through the roof as people desire to acquire them being collectors of the publisher. Do I think Horns will have 8X multiplier like Misery? No. I do think it will have a 2X or 3X though. AND down the road... more even. The numbers are limited and Joe Hill is a young writer. Suntup is here to stay and when we get this book in hand (Like Misery did) it will go up in value at that time.. I doubt much before though... but excited to watch either way.
    Good point, Kris as far as down the road value for new/future collectors. A desire to own a matching set could be pricy on the aftermarket. Maybe even more so for the lower numbers vs. the 85 that was added to Horns.

Yeah man, we're all drinking the Kool-Aid and it tastes goooooooooood! Oh Yeah!

Wow, Paul! Thanks for the 80's flashback! And don't even think about doing a SE Limited Kool-Aid mix or asking us to join you in some South American country for a release party.

I have other things to put my energy into.
    Like getting Brian's request for Rosemary's Baby up and running

And Austin, stop throwing turds into the punchbowl. I'd prefer that you just spike it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

PennyUnwise, I don't think I like you.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Haha insult? Where? If you are referencing Kool-Aid, it is a pretty valid analogy. If the analogy fits that's not my fault.
    If you were wondering, yes, this is insulting:

Part of a delusional cult that will buy into whatever your leader puts out.
    I'm sure some people are buying Horns hoping to flip it Misery style. You're probably right that people expecting to make as much money with Horns are barking up the wrong tree. This isn't the way to go about expressing that opinion.

Most people aren't flipping these books. As far as I've heard, pretty much everyone was thrilled with what they received when Misery shipped. Anyone purchasing Horns for their collection has already made the calculus that it's worth it to them. Anyone buying books to flip already knows they are gambling.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm ignoring all the drama above and just keep laughing at that cat jerking off gif.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I'm ignoring all the drama above and just keep laughing at that cat jerking off gif.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I was about to start work on that Horns artwork portfolio someone mentioned previously (yes, there will be one), but I will respond because someone gave me neg rep: "You didn't even combat his points. Maybe there isn't holes." So here are my comments on that.

Part of the reason I didn't announce Horns until Misery was published and out the door was because it didn't feel right taking money on another book without delivering on my first. People are more comfortable now because they have seen Misery, and have satisfied themselves that I can deliver. So yes, people are spending money on a book they never touched (happens all the time in the small press world.)

As to the part about just to own a Suntup book, sure maybe there is some MOFO or FOMO or whatever in there. I'll be the first to tell you that if you can't afford it, or it will put you under any sort of financial pressure, then don't buy it (say's he who once spent $10K on proofs because he simply had to have them. Lessons learned.)

I don't see a point with regard to the payment plan comment.

Okay, I'm making books not selling stocks, so I don't have much to say about the investment side of things. I've never bought a book with the though of whether it will appreciate or not. But if your point is that people should be careful if the only reason they're buying this is to make some money in the hopes it will appreciate, sure I agree.

As to the book sitting for 6 hours on a Sunday, I don't know what this has to do with anything. Does the fact that it took 6 hours to sell out have some sort of impact on resale pricing? If so, I'd imagine it would have a positive effect. That's a fast sell out for a book of this price point. Obviously there is a high level of desirability around it. I do agree though that it won't see the sort of resale values that Misery did.

"The numbered book style" isn't making sense to me so I can't comment on it. As for wooden boxes, this is a debate about art. I could put the lettered editions in a clamshell box, but I don't want to. The book demands a box of me, so I make the box. I have seen some amazing displays with these, and other releases from other publishers, and they look great. A lot of collectors like to display their books this way.

Yes, ON. A. BOOK. Isn't it wonderful. I guess you don't think so. They just aren't for you then, which is fine. But this is another one of your incorrect assumptions. The snakeskin spine on the Numbered edition represents a small part of the total production cost. The bulk of the cost is attributed to the letterpress printing. The 14-karat gold cross, while not cheap, is still a small part of what makes up the entire production. Does it impact price, sure, but to single out these two elements in the context of paying higher prices is not accurate. There are many other factors such as paper, printing, page count, cover materials, leather, endsheets, bookbinding and so on. And I'm not including my time I put into this, which is basically from when I wake up in the morning, until I fall into bed at night. I do stop for lunch, dinner, etc. See family too. Everything else is this.

As to the price being high, it isn't. It's actually low. For me to make a decent profit margin on either the lettered or the numbered, I would have had to retail them for more than what I did. Sure, I'm in business and I need to make a living, but I also want to make beautiful books, and sometimes you have to compromise.

I've already spent too much time on this, but after being challenged on the neg rep I received, well you know me and challenges...

Peace
    Last edited by zelig; 10-01-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 645 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast