Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 645 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am open for the limited if anyone is looking to pass rights on this.

Just PM me

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I will pass rights with Hill House if you want to purchase it at Publisher price.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I am open for the limited if anyone is looking to pass rights on this.

Just PM me

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I simply don't have the money to purchase a Lettered HHH for the rights to the next non King book - but if anyone out there who currently has a Lettered HHH, wants to keep their Lettered HHH, but is willing to trade a suitable S/L for just the rights to a Lettered copy of the next non King book; please send me a PM?

I have some good stuff available to trade for this....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Yep, that Joe Hill "no comment" comment implies it's a Joe Hill book. But Horns..? Man, that's an odd choice.
    To each their own, and I respect individual opinions. For me, Horns is a brilliant, beautifully written novel and if were to do an edition of this book, you can be sure it would get the royal treatment it very much deserves.
    No doubt about that, Paul! I'm just sad I won't have a shot at a Lettered
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Yep, that Joe Hill "no comment" comment implies it's a Joe Hill book. But Horns..? Man, that's an odd choice.
    To each their own, and I respect individual opinions. For me, Horns is a brilliant, beautifully written novel and if were to do an edition of this book, you can be sure it would get the royal treatment it very much deserves.
    No doubt about that, Paul! I'm just sad I won't have a shot at a Lettered
    Some HHH lettereds made it to the public. It will likely happen again, just quickly save up!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am selling my copy (U) for issue. Shipping will be free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Feel like I have to go through an FBI background check just to say I transferred rights, and I can't update the shipping address to the buyer's prior to publication without claiming it's mine... what!? This is really complicating something that shouldn't be.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Feel like I have to go through an FBI background check just to say I transferred rights, and I can't update the shipping address to the buyer's prior to publication without claiming it's mine... what!? This is really complicating something that shouldn't be.
    Well to be fair I don't believe the other publishers have any process set up to transfer rights. You generally would have to wait until you received the book before you could sell it and then they would show they own the book to continue a series. So while it may seem like a PIA it is actually a very generous service. Imagine the amount of work they have to do on their end to switch up these books.. and they are doing that at no charge. Just some perspective.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Well to be fair I don't believe the other publishers have any process set up to transfer rights. You generally would have to wait until you received the book before you could sell it and then they would show they own the book to continue a series. So while it may seem like a PIA it is actually a very generous service. Imagine the amount of work they have to do on their end to switch up these books.. and they are doing that at no charge. Just some perspective.
    I presell SubPress books all the time numbered and lettered. You just email an address and ownership change. Have had no issue. Have also never had to provide a photo of my license and encouraged to divulge the price I sold it for. Sorry it's weird....
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree. Very generous service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Paul. Horns was a great novel and will get the loving treatment we’ve come to expect I’m sure.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder :
    - What will be the prices like
    - How long it will take for the books to sell out
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I wonder :
    - What will be the prices like
    - How long it will take for the books to sell out
    My guesses:
    -No more than the price for Misery (we'll find out in 2.5 hours)
    -Much faster than Hill House (no matter what book is revealed)

What isn't a guess--Paul will do an amazing job.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I was surprised when Hill House didn’t sell out the first day. Why do you think this will be different?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I was surprised when Hill House didn’t sell out the first day. Why do you think this will be different?
    More people are aware of Suntup Press. Many people have one of Paul's creations in their hands. Likely to be a living author who will be signing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Paul split the tracks and King collectors were comfortable knowing that their rights to future King book were secure. So there was no great incentive to jump on a non-King book. They could pass and save the war chest for future King editions.

Still, I thought Hill House would sell out and the reason I just gave is the only one I could fathom. Hill House is on almost every best horror list. And Paul's craftsmanship wasn't a matter of speculation--he had everyone's confidence.

And then Misery was unleashed. Any speculation became reality and confidence became certainty. There was a fair amount of regret reverberating around the collecting community from those who passed on Hill House (from what I saw).

Now people know that Paul does more than deliver on his promises and there's more weight and substance behind the hype. I doubt people will take such a easy pass approach on this one. That could change for future books. I suppose when the secondary market calms down, that could slow the demand. But not right at this moment. That's just my opinion. I jumped on Hill House and I'm so glad I did.

**made a few edits for clarity

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    More people are aware of Suntup Press. Many people have one of Paul's creations in their hands. Likely to be a living author who will be signing.
    Hahaha thanks for saying what I meant without all the word-vomit!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am happy I got Hill House as well. I have never read any Joe Hill stuff so this will be a new experience for me. Every one seems to say it's a great read so I look forward to reading it.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hahaha thanks for saying what I meant without all the word-vomit!
    Thank you both. That all makes a lot of sense.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

I presell SubPress books all the time numbered and lettered. You just email an address and ownership change. Have had no issue. Have also never had to provide a photo of my license and encouraged to divulge the price I sold it for. Sorry it's weird....
    Man come on... really? It is a new business. Maybe Paul is trying to learn.... maybe he wants to see how his product is doing. Maybe it is just him and the other way was too much work with all the books trading hands so he had to do something to cut down on the work. MAYBE give the guy a break here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man come on... really? It is a new business. Maybe Paul is trying to learn.... maybe he wants to see how his product is doing. Maybe it is just him and the other way was too much work with all the books trading hands so he had to do something to cut down on the work. MAYBE give the guy a break here?
    Sorry Kris, but come on all this forum does is bow down to Paul's work because he produced a King book. He can do no wrong in anyone's eyes here. If he wants to see how is work is doing he can see prices on Misery, which I am sure he is aware of. He can see people are selling Hill House lettereds for publisher's price, has happened twice (You are trying). Sure I get how Paul wants to cut down on the work by making customer's cover the shipping of products to new buyers, but why in the world does he need my license and want my sale price to do that.

Give the guy a break?... He's never had to have a break with this business because no has ever critiqued it on this forum. Sorry Kris, but his method of rights transfer and updating shipping addresses is not customer friendly. I am sure he will make a reply saying its just best for him, and again... the forum will eat it right up.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sorry Kris, but come on all this forum does is bow down to Paul's work because he produced a King book. He can do no wrong in anyone's eyes here. If he wants to see how is work is doing he can see prices on Misery, which I am sure he is aware of. He can see people are selling Hill House lettereds for publisher's price, has happened twice (You are trying). Sure I get how Paul wants to cut down on the work by making customer's cover the shipping of products to new buyers, but why in the world does he need my license and want my sale price to do that.

Give the guy a break?... He's never had to have a break with this business because no has ever critiqued it on this forum. Sorry Kris, but his method of rights transfer and updating shipping addresses is not customer friendly.
    Austin, thanks for your feedback on the rights transfer system. I'm always open to receiving feedback. When we released Misery, and had to deal with aftermarket sales and shipping books to the new owners, it was very inefficient, created bottlenecks and slowed down fulfillment. That was the main reason for changing the system, which I explained to you last night in my email reply.

I do hear you on two points though. The requirement for a drivers license from the seller, and the optional sharing of the sale price. I had my reasons for including that, but on reflection it was a poor decision, so I have amended the form accordingly.

Thanks again for the feedback.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian was right. Horns!

https://suntup.press/horns/
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

OH. My. WOW.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Paul: Outstanding.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 645 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast