Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 645 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul! - here’s to hoping for a successful Summer 2019

Also I’m already ready for your next announcement...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anybody translate the morse code at the end of the video? difficult to know where the letter breaks are...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Once again that is initially some gorgeous production. I especially like the tray case for the numbered edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everything about this looks amazing! I loved the countdown and video announcement as well. The price is steeper than I was expecting, but seeing as how I still plan to get both the numbered and gift editions- it's probably fair.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That does look like a pretty cool book. I am looking forward to getting it and reading it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Lots of interest:

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This will be a beautiful U.S. limited edition, and I loved this book by Joe Hill. I’m looking forward to this release.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks stunning, as usual !

@Paul : you should also add the product on the homepage of the website! I was looking for the link but couldnt find anything but at the end of the video

https://suntup.press/horns
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

The public orders begin on the 30th. When do the pre-order links go out for those who have HH? This is my first time in that queue.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Looks stunning, as usual !

@Paul : you should also add the product on the homepage of the website! I was looking for the link but couldnt find anything but at the end of the video

https://suntup.press/horns
    There is a link at the bottom of the page. You may need to refresh to see it.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful construction/presentation....However, those of you that own Hill House rights are in the driver's seat. There may be few if any left over for the rest of us to get.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    The public orders begin on the 30th. When do the pre-order links go out for those who have HH? This is my first time in that queue.
    You will get an email no later than 12pm Pacific on Friday, September 28, 2018. If you don't get an email by then, contact them. Matching orders must be in before the public preorder preiod starts to guarantee matching number.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    You will get an email no later than 12pm Pacific on Friday, September 28, 2018. If you don't get an email by then, contact them. Matching orders must be in before the public preorder preiod starts to guarantee matching number.

HBJ
    OH I'm so stupid! Thank for reading the page for me, copying the text for me, and then pasting it here. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY VERY COOL!

And I'm getting one of the gift editions for free for winning the contest!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    OH I'm so stupid! Thank for reading the page for me, copying the text for me, and then pasting it here. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time!
    No problem, dude.

BTW, there are 65 more copies of the Numbered Edition of Horns than there were of HHH, so the Suntup family will get some more members.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think due to price that that not everyone who owns the limited HHH will pick this up. I imagine there will be close to 130+ of these available when public pre-sale begins.
    Last edited by Aronstg; 09-27-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: I can't math

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    VERY VERY COOL!

And I'm getting one of the gift editions for free for winning the contest!
    IM gettting one of each.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just an innocent question. Why do people think this is more than HHH. Is it because Joe Hill is alive and really signed it?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually love the art on the gift edition... def picking one up.

GREAT JOB!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just an innocent question. Why do people think this is more than HHH. Is it because Joe Hill is alive and really signed it?
    Did you look at the site and the pics/pricing?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes I did. I am very impressed with how it looks and the art work as well. Remember my issue Kris. I am just trying to understand that's all. It's almost double the price of HHH.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Glad to see a non-SK edition getting a GE (as I may want one in the future).

...and, of course, these look spectacular and distinctive; I would like to fondle all of SE's publications.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I did. I am very impressed with how it looks and the art work as well. Remember my issue Kris. I am just trying to understand that's all. It's almost double the price of HHH.
    No I didnt think you seen the editions was why you were asking...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

HHH Lettered U for Issue for sale if you want the new Horns. U is the letter and I will ship it free once it comes too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

No I didnt think you seen the editions was why you were asking...
    All good Kris. It does look great as is. I am getting this for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 645 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast