Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 645 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I also agree. I did not know what to expect, but the numbered If you see her is fantastic. I love the wooden case.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Hey all! I'm looking to find #49/50 of the small Gunslinger cover from the covers collection which are signed by the artists. I am willing to buy and/or trade my #18 for your #49. I'm attempting to match my numbers - thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book is Hell House.

https://suntup.press/hell-house/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The numbered looks awesome.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good timing, just received Amityville Horror a couple of days ago. Love the haunted house theme.

Hope I can snag a numbered.

Any other good haunted house books worthy of a Suntup?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Good timing, just received Amityville Horror a couple of days ago. Love the haunted house theme.

Hope I can snag a numbered.

Any other good haunted house books worthy of a Suntup?
    Maybe "Burnt Offerings." There is also new Hill House book: "A Haunting on the Hill."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone wants to sell me their HELL HOUSE numbered, or lettered, just let me know!

I'll try Saturday no matter what.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If anyone wants to sell me their HELL HOUSE numbered, or lettered, just let me know!

I'll try Saturday no matter what.
    There are 98 numbered
    And 7 lettered
    So you may have a chance. Good luck .

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I like Hell House a lot but mainly bought it bc Flanagan signed it.

My Mood
    Cool

64 numbered
    4 lettered
    This might be a close one.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I really need to reread Hell House; I didn't like it the first time, but I suspect my one read of it occurred during my reading "funk" in which I failed to properly enjoy what I read.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

What do you guys think, any chance this upcoming GHOST STORY release w/ a King intro could be a suntup?

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...69904410230883

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    What do you guys think, any chance this upcoming GHOST STORY release w/ a King intro could be a suntup?

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...69904410230883
    That's centipede press. They are doing that book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Thanks, didn't think to check them!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

King's Ghost Story tweet also got my attention.

Given that Centipede Press's edition of Ghost Story is lined up (but not definite) for sale in February (2 months from now) and that King doesn't yet know if he's writing the introduction he refers to (he said "I hope to do an introduction"), I wonder if it's even possible that he's referring to CP - I would think their edition must be set in stone by this point (only 2 months out).

I am hoping that King's tweet refers to a special edition other than CP's, whose Ghost Story is priced ("$495 or more") beyond my budget.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B-U-R-N-T O-F-F-E-R-I-N-G-S

I'm forced to invoke Christmas Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://suntup.press/good-and-joyful-things/

It’s Good and Joyful Things, a new Ania Ahlborn book.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Thise of you still on The Train: can I ask what the price of the numbered edition is?
    TIA
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

$350
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like the interior illustrations, but not a fan of the dust jacket illustration. The paper boards look nice.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worlds first edition.. GOOD FOR PAUL!! SO COOL!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes it is. I am excited for next year, and getting what was already ordered. I haven't missed or
    sold any book in my collection that started with HoHH. I want a complete collection starting
    from there. Paul is doing such a great job.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    $350
    Thank you!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes it is. I am excited for next year, and getting what was already ordered. I haven't missed or
    sold any book in my collection that started with HoHH. I want a complete collection starting
    from there. Paul is doing such a great job.
    A full set acutally is with the Eyes portfolio and Misery... you can do it Mike! Get them both
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

If some one wants to have a %60 sale, I would be more than willing to take that deal. You really don't know how bad and stupid I feel.
    That's back when I did not know about the "subscription" model and I thought around $700 was a lot at once. If I was smart, I should have bought a bronze subscription. But I did not. Now that was stupid. Boy have things
    changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 645 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 ... LastLast