Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 645 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for AE’s?? Make an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope that's a strong table...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Imajica is thick. Beautiful as always.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Imajica numbered for $595 shipped. All AE’s
    Sold… handmaid is left… $125 shipped!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

It is big and it is beautiful! - What she said...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So Paul dropped a hint, a sneak peek at a piece of art for one of his upcoming editions today. (See pictures)

What i see here is the Astor Hotel in Times Square, which was demolished in 1967 so i think that upcoming edition will take place up until that era.
    I'm leaning towards The Godfather by Mario Puzo on this one as the novel covers the years 1945 to 1955 and also includes the back story of Vito Corleone from early childhood to adulthood.

Whatever the case, i wouldn't mine a great edition of The Godfather.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CPH2247 met Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    So Paul dropped a hint, a sneak peek at a piece of art for one of his upcoming editions today. (See pictures)

What i see here is the Astor Hotel in Times Square, which was demolished in 1967 so i think that upcoming edition will take place up until that era.
    I'm leaning towards The Godfather by Mario Puzo on this one as the novel covers the years 1945 to 1955 and also includes the back story of Vito Corleone from early childhood to adulthood.

Whatever the case, i wouldn't mine a great edition of The Godfather.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CPH2247 met Tapatalk
    I agree — it’s a book I’ve never read, and I’ve looked at the Folio Society edition a number of times to remedy that…but never pulled the trigger (no pun intended). Would love to see a Suntup edition of it, and would definitely be in for a copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Paul's-a about to make-a you an offer you canknotta refuse!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Imajica is way beyond what I imagined. I love it.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book is Hannibal Rising.

https://suntup.press/hannibal-rising
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Hannibal Rising looks incredible. I’m torn because I have the other three, but I really dislike HR as a book. The first three are stone cold classics and the gap between them and HR is large. Won’t have a matching number anyway and running out of space… but it looks so nice.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Hannibal Rising looks incredible. I’m torn because I have the other three, but I really dislike HR as a book. The first three are stone cold classics and the gap between them and HR is large. Won’t have a matching number anyway and running out of space… but it looks so nice.
    The three things that draw me to this book…..positives…… it’s a suntup…….it’s a Thomas Harris signature…..that head in a bowl!

Story, I have zero interest in understanding why Hannibal is Hannibal…
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Knowing it ruins the character, IMO.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    The three things that draw me to this book…..positives…… it’s a suntup…….it’s a Thomas Harris signature…..that head in a bowl!

It really is not a good book and I'd like Harris to do an afterward of why he felt it necessary to write it!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    It really is not a good book and I'd like Harris to do an afterward of why he felt it necessary to write it!
    From Wikipedia, which references Entertainment Weekly:

Producer Dino De Laurentiis implied around the time of the novel's release that he had coerced Harris into writing it under threat of losing control over the Hannibal Lecter character, accounting for the perceived diminished quality from Harris' previous books

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    From Wikipedia, which references Entertainment Weekly:

Producer Dino De Laurentiis implied around the time of the novel's release that he had coerced Harris into writing it under threat of losing control over the Hannibal Lecter character, accounting for the perceived diminished quality from Harris' previous books
    That's interesting! Did not know that. Makes sense too!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I just want to say how much I love Imajica. I still can't believe that a book that large was abled to bound in one volume.
    I need to take a closer look at it, but from what I see I love it. I also love the case as well. Another top notch production.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

well I caved lol

well I caved lol
    Me too!
    Every time I say I quit along comes a book that I just HAVE to have!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I tried but the payment was just a little too high right now. I wish that affirm thing worked for me but I was rejected and it doesn't say why.
    Big congrats to all that got one! It looks beautiful

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I tried but the payment was just a little too high right now. I wish that affirm thing worked for me but I was rejected and it doesn't say why.
    PayPal has a pay-in-four plan. No credit check and free.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That was the payment I couldn't make right now. The affirm was for more payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That was the payment I couldn't make right now. The affirm was for more payments.
    Actually, it was the patial.ly payment, not the Paypal plan.

Country
    Country Flag

Charlie numbered for $925
    Horns S/L for $725

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Paul will-a make-a an offer we canotta refuse-a!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 645 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast