Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 645 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast
Results 15,326 to 15,350 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I really like The Collector a lot. Can't wait to keep on filling my shelves as long as I can.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered videos are VERY interesting, thanks for sharing Paul!
    Especially since I will never have a lettered

The videos I am talking about : https://suntup.press/news/behind-the...ttered-edition

Can I ask what those moments means?

First video :
    - 00:59 : why so much details into folding? What was the folding about?
    - 01:30 : can I say, not that I bought the book, that the title on the spine seems kinda hard to read from the video? I wonder in person what it's like
    - at the end of the video, I would recommend to put the url bigger (but maybe add another spaced line to make it more readable?)

Second video :
    1min46 : what is he applying? Some kind of cleaning product?

Obviously it wouldn't be shared, but everytime I am scared that someone screws up in the videos :s

But overall it looks like a great attention to details, congrats!
    I can't find the link on FB anymore, but from I remember Francois V seemed quite pleased with his copy
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A ballpark on what a numbered Rosemary's Baby is going for? Thanks.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    $750ish
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The lettered videos are VERY interesting, thanks for sharing Paul!
    Especially since I will never have a lettered

The videos I am talking about : https://suntup.press/news/behind-the...ttered-edition

Can I ask what those moments means?

First video :
    - 00:59 : why so much details into folding? What was the folding about?
    - 01:30 : can I say, not that I bought the book, that the title on the spine seems kinda hard to read from the video? I wonder in person what it's like
    - at the end of the video, I would recommend to put the url bigger (but maybe add another spaced line to make it more readable?)

Second video :
    1min46 : what is he applying? Some kind of cleaning product?

Obviously it wouldn't be shared, but everytime I am scared that someone screws up in the videos :s

But overall it looks like a great attention to details, congrats!
    I can't find the link on FB anymore, but from I remember Francois V seemed quite pleased with his copy
    No problem. Pleased you like it. Here's some answers to your questions:

First 00:59 - It's one of several techniques used to apply the endsheets. The flyleaf could be laminated to a facing page (usually with marbled paper because the back of the paper isn't pretty), or not laminated at all. But in this case, she used a completely different technique where, instead of laminating the entire back of the flyleaf, it is attached to the facing page at the fore edge only. What you're seeing is the cutting, folding and glueing required to achieve that.

First 01:40 - It's blind stamped, so not as easy to read as if we used a color foil. But that was just a design choice we made.

Second 01:46 - It's likely the wood stain or varnish.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I think the blind stamp on the spine looks organic and gorgeous. The whole production is amazing and I'm grateful to Paul for giving us the videos. If I could, I'd go nominate them for a "best documentary short" Oscar!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bid 55 smackers on that lettered THE WOLFEN on E-Bay!
    Think I have a chance?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    $750ish
    Thanks. Think about selling. Probably ask $775 to cover all the shippings. #186
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I bid 55 smackers on that lettered THE WOLFEN on E-Bay!
    Think I have a chance?
    If one smacker = $1000 USD you're solid.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very happy to get the "have you moved email" for A Scanner Darkly numbered.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very happy to get the "have you moved email" for A Scanner Darkly numbered.
    finally!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

Hex news from Suntup
    "3/29/22 – We have discovered a quality issue which is impacting all editions of HEX, and which will delay publication by up to 6 months. We apologize for the delay."
    Oh well. These things happen.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad they caught it now.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody put a hex on Suntup?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received A Scanner Darkly numbered edition shipping notice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Hex news from Suntup
    "3/29/22 – We have discovered a quality issue which is impacting all editions of HEX, and which will delay publication by up to 6 months. We apologize for the delay."
    Oh well. These things happen.
    That’s a bummer. I want that artwork! Honestly though, if people weren’t posting about it, I never would have noticed how long the process takes.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for hill house or imajica lettered. Exorcist Roman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got my a scanner darkly yesterday. The material for the case is very cool.

Traveler rifterjoe is on a distinguished road

Anyone have a Rosemary's Baby AE they're looking to part with?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Even though it was tough, on the wallet, I got both the AE and numbered. They both look great.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone on this forum currently have #113 for the numbered editions? I'm looking to swap my Hannibal #145, since it appears that's what I've been assigned for Dark Matter, for #113 Hannibal so I can match the other two or I'd be open to selling my matching # Red Dragon/Silence.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Just so people know here also
    175 AE
    213 numbered
    15 lettered
    These are really moving. Especially the AE. Maybe because it has a reversable Jacket? I think.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I would REDACTED for one of those numbered editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 645 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast