Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 645 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,325 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John55 View Post
    ...It is either the omen or Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days
    Is Left Behind considered "one of the most successful horror franchises of all time"?
    I would certainly hope not

Traveler John55 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John55 View Post
    ...It is either the omen or Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days
    Is Left Behind considered "one of the most successful horror franchises of all time"?
    I am leaning towards more of it being the omen than left behind. Hopefully, June's release is slaughterhouse-five.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In search of the current owner of 172.

I'd love to match my Red Dragon And Silence with Hannibal.

If you are open to a discussion, regarding a swap, or buy please pm me.

I'd love the chance to get Hannibal 172.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slauterhouse Five was nominated for both the Hugo and the Nebula, but lost both to Left Hand Of Darkness.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here get number #138? It would really be a huge help to me… thanks. As you can imagine I’m trying to help someone get a “set” for Harris books. I helped them get the first two but they would love the last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, thank you so much for April’s book.

There was a little air punch when I googled your clue.

Thank you

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone on the train with #183?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul,
    Any chance of sale of DJ for Replay?
    Extra Replay jackets for purchase? I have some but didn’t put them up because every one of my extras were damaged in transit.
    shame. I wanted to purchase and frame it. such a great painting.
    If you're going to frame it, then it may be fine. If I remember correctly, the top edge was bumped. But I think that could be flattened with the framing. I just need to make sure I still have them. I'll let you know early next week and I'll put them up for purchase at half the regular price.

great! thanks a lot Paul.
    Okay I have the jackets. So you can buy one if you'd like:

https://shop.suntup.press/collections/dust-jackets/products/replay-dust-jacket

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Tried to buy one but wouldn't take PayPal, oh well.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That shouldn’t be. Send a screenshot using the contact page. PayPal is a payment option which should be available on anything in the store. Once I see the screenshot I will try to figure out what’s happening.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, are all the numbered "Dark Matter" gone?
    Congratulations Paul !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

That shouldn’t be. Send a screenshot using the contact page. PayPal is a payment option which should be available on anything in the store. Once I see the screenshot I will try to figure out what’s happening.
    Interestingly, my PayPal would not log in yesterday when I tried to but dark matters. It just kept bouncing out.

And my Visa card didn’t want to play.

I need to test before next months release, make sure it is smooth

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Now I can't even add one to my cart without getting an error message.
    I couldn't get back here until now.

As an update, I just now ordered CAT'S CRADLE from The Folio Society, had no problem with PayPal, but still can't order the REPLAY dust jacket with PayPal from Suntup.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the email update on the numbered The Collector Paul. It looks great.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So, are all the numbered "Dark Matter" gone?
    Congratulations Paul !
    Yes, remaining copies are now sold. Thanks!

Now I can't even add one to my cart without getting an error message.
    I couldn't get back here until now.

As an update, I just now ordered CAT'S CRADLE from The Folio Society, had no problem with PayPal, but still can't order the REPLAY dust jacket with PayPal from Suntup.
    I just tried myself, and I get PayPal as an option. When you are going through the checkout process, do you get to a screen that says "Shop Pay" at the top? If so, look for a link lower down that says "Alternate payment methods" or something along those lines. Then it will take you to a screen where you can select PayPal.

I received an order yesterday for this jacket with the payment made through PayPal. If what I suggested doesn't work, go with the standard generic tech support response of "clear your browser cache or try a different browser". Although whenever I've been told to do that, it rarely solves the issue. But bottom line is, I can verify that PayPal is available and working for this item. If still no luck, just send me an email using the contact form, and I will send you a link you can use.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks for the email update on the numbered The Collector Paul. It looks great.
    No problem. Pleased you like it. We completed numbering today. Just waiting on the foam which will be this week.

Somehow, it worked!
    I guess fifth time's the charm!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Just waiting on the foam...
    Hey, what is this, Starbucks?

Ho ho
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just got the "Have you moved" email for The Collector .

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold

The Auctioneer Artist Edition
    Brand New in Suntup Box w/extras

$90 Shipped

P.P. f&f
    U.S. only please

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the Suntup Holiday Gift Portfolio. Very cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Received my numbered copy of The Collector. Very beautiful looking book and cool feel to the cover!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I love the feel of the cork boards and the simplicity of the spine design. Another very attractive yet different design.

Spoiler:

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Mine should be in my hands tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I love the feel of the cork boards and the simplicity of the spine design. Another very attractive yet different design.

Spoiler:

HBJ
    This edition is so nice in person. I love the look and feel of every detail.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 645 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast