Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 645 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 635 636 637 638 639 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,925 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a pretty good idea about September
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do share.

Now!
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Wonder if it's a browser or a browser setting? When I look with Edge and Firefox (Windows 11) I don't see the Copies Remaining either.

. . . and I can't post a picture from my desktop so I can't show it. But I see what St. Troy is seeing (well, not seeing as the case may be.)

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Well Paul has already said The Last Unicorn was coming soon (in an interview linked a page or two above). This one seems to hit the hints.

Traveler stpsx56 is on a distinguished road

Last Unicorn seems right on.

For #2 I would guess The Historian by Kostova or less likely, A Discovery of Witches. But both seem too long for letterpress and I could not find any praise from Gabaldon for either book

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'd noticed before that the The Amityville Horror artist edition product page stated the number of copies remaining, but that is no longer there. Is the removal of that an indicator of the count having dropped below a certain point? I believe I'll eventually order one of these but am waiting for a bit (let's just say: one must watch one's altitude when trying to stay under the radar) and it was reassuring to see that there were still over 200 available (when I last checked).
    There are currently 182 available
    How do you know (maybe I'm missing something)?
    I have this...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tell the band I said I love the new album.

How is the catering table? I bet it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by stpsx56 View Post
    Last Unicorn seems right on.

For #2 I would guess The Historian by Kostova or less likely, A Discovery of Witches. But both seem too long for letterpress and I could not find any praise from Gabaldon for either book
    A poster elsewhere said it could be Winterset Hollow by Jonathan Edward Durham. The Amazon listing has a quote from Gabaldon on it:

"Winterset Hollow is of the most interesting books I've read in years...astonishingly powerful and multilayered! It's like you're sitting on a long by a pleasant pond, dabbling your toes, and then you see a dark shape in the water...then another...and while you're holding your breath, suddenly you realize the log you're sitting on...is...moving!"— DIANA GABALDON, NY Times bestselling author of Outlander

I've never heard of this but it sounds interesting.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Phew, I think I got the last copy of Psycho from Camelot. By the time I had finished checking out it had sold out. I added Caitlin Kiernan's and Ian MacLeod's new collections to the order for what is, I think, one tasty layaway plan.

I'm looking forward to this year's winter hibernation with these fine books.

I was really interested in the limited of Caitlin Kiernan's new collection, but Camelot didn't show any copies available and I would have preferred to delay that cost for as long as possible, especially since I "have" to order the last Expanse book from SubPress.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just realised that "Psycho" is fully sold out, congrats Paul !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New release is Life of Pi.

https://suntup.press/life-of-pi/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

Excellent story, I'm pretty excited about this one

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Even though your not the nicest to me at times... I have to say Richard.. your work on Charlie lettered is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I was blown away. Well done. That's some good work. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Even though your not the nicest to me at times... I have to say Richard.. your work on Charlie lettered is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I was blown away. Well done. That's some good work. Cheers
    Thank you.. ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Classic is sold out.
    75 numbered
    7 lettered

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

1 Psycho numbered popped up.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's scary!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need to clear up some space, so selling a few Suntup books :

Numbered books, PC copies :
    > Seeds : PC : 375 usd
    > The Invisible Man : PC : 375 usd

Artist edition :
    > Thomas Harris set : Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Hannibal Rising : the whole set = 1200 usd
    > The Auctioneer : 130 usd
    > The Exorcist : 250 usd
    > Charlie and the chocolate factory : 250 usd

All prices + shipping from France, paypal ff or +4%
    Feel free to ask any questions and more pictures
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a lettered Blood Meridian? They might pass off for a LOT of $? I mean we are talking $8K + here.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Does anyone know how many of each Hard Case Crime posters were done?
    I'm constantly searching for them, particularly WEB OF THE CITY by Harlan Ellison, but except for the one I bought here from a member, I've NEVER seen them for sale anywhere.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe, 5 years ago yesterday (August 8th) was the Suntup Misery ship day.

Happy Anniversary Paul !!

My Mood
    Cool

5 years. Wow. Congrats Paul.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's been an amazing 5 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 645 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 635 636 637 638 639 ... LastLast