Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 645 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the consensus "Hellraiser" for the november book?
    That would make sense given the recent release of the new movie
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler Ard2k is on a distinguished road Ard2k's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick question.... Did anyone else not get their matching pre-order email?? 🥺

Edit: Paul came back hella quickly and told my my matching number was higher than the edition size. If anyone is looking to shift their numbered with no rights please lemme know!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Pretty impressive that the numbered sold out in 5 min. Congrats to those who got one.
    (including me on Thurs)

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is the consensus "Hellraiser" for the november book?
    That would make sense given the recent release of the new movie
    I think the consensus is 'Zombie' by Joyce Carol Oates.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Such a messed up book. The insight is terrifying. Excited for the design reveal.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a red dragon s/l they would sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a few books, needing space :
    - Seed - PC numbered
    - The Invisible man - PC numbered
    - The Auctioneer - artist edition

Also, don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in Suntup proofs 😁
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Anyone get their Charlie gift edition yet?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Charlie, Omen and Imajica numbered. All to be sent when arrived. If any interest I can do long term payments and work out pricing with you too shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my email saying I didn’t make the cut for the American Gods edition.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    ARe you after a number or artist?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got accepted for the “Classic” edition.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    ARe you after a number or artist?
    Just an Artist or Classic edition
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

In case you didn't see my comments on Facebook, not to worry. You're not locked out and will still have a chance to order a copy.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone remind me how the C&TCF golden tickets will work?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Likewise; missed out on a classic edition. Crossing fingers that I'll be able to buy one if any become available later.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Can someone remind me how the C&TCF golden tickets will work?
    If you get one of 25 golden tickets inserted within the books you redeem it for a prize on the site. There are different prizes like a Roman numeral edition or a gift card.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    If you get one of 25 golden tickets inserted within the books you redeem it for a prize on the site. There are different prizes like a Roman numeral edition or a gift card.
    If I get a Roman golden ticket I will raffle/auction it with all proceeds going to the charity of Paul's choice.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Charlie they wanna sell? Numbered?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I saw CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY for sale on E-Bay and I panicked, because I never got a shipping notice!
    I went through my fulfilled orders and saw it was shipped 3 days ago but is still stuck in California.
    A sticky situation indeed!

I probably deleted the e-mail notice without even realizing it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting on my email……looking forward to checking this one out.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine has been stuck in Irvine CA for five days now.
    I don't like this.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I don't like this.
    Sometimes it's just USPS not updating the tracking. I got a book from Centipede Press today that had been saying it was awaiting acceptance in Denver up until this morning, when it suddenly changed to "out for delivery".

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I don't like this.
    Sometimes it's just USPS not updating the tracking. I got a book from Centipede Press today that had been saying it was awaiting acceptance in Denver up until this morning, when it suddenly changed to "out for delivery".
    I hope that happens to me!

Country
    Country Flag

Roman was claimed last night on the Facebook group. WOW what a prize...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 628 of 645 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast