Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 645 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    One small attention to detail that some of you Blood Meridian numbered owners may have missed. When you take the book out of the tray case, take a look at the bottom insert that the book is resting on. Because of the unusual way the book is bound, it is thicker at the spine than it is at the page edge, so it's effectively a 'wedge' shape tapering from left to right. The tray case is built to accommodate this and the floor is tapered in the opposite direction to allow for the slope, meaning the book lies absolutely flat in the case and is supported throughout.

I think this is as cool as hell.
    Well spotted. I also did this with the Lettered edition of The Road.
    Any chances to see pictures to better understand?
    I can post pictures later, but I do point out the slant while looking over the traycase in my unboxing video. ;-)

https://youtu.be/OoTxWlQF3io

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, it looks nice !

A year or so ago, I saw in french shops a mook (magazine/book) about "Dune" that was using the same kind of page binding.
    Obviously it was a way cheaper and not as impressive quality, but that's only one I saw in person. And already I thought it was quite interesting to see. Quite unusual

(If intrigued, here is an unboxing video of that french "Dune" mook)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, given the last Suntup print was released in june, we haven't heard much about it.
    According to the website, there are still stock of some prints?

The prints => https://shop.suntup.press/collection...ividual-prints

Shouldn't there also be at least a mention of them in the "In Print" section, so that they aren't forgotten and the stock slowly decrease?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    By the way, given the last Suntup print was released in june, we haven't heard much about it.
    According to the website, there are still stock of some prints?

The prints => https://shop.suntup.press/collection...ividual-prints

Shouldn't there also be at least a mention of them in the "In Print" section, so that they aren't forgotten and the stock slowly decrease?
    I just bought a couple of prints last week, and I still have my eye on a couple of more...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

462 AE left
    229 numbered left
    14 letted left

Country
    Country Flag

The illustrations are terrific, congrats Paul !

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You know what's better than one shipping order from Suntup? Getting TWO .

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

The Collector $530 #235
    Butcher Boy $305 #235
    Animal Farm with future rights $730 #235

Price includes shipping within the CONUS. International at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4%. PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I just came on here to do something similar Brian!

I have a similar deal with #232 and rights if anyone is interested.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Back off, Bro! I'm trying to fund my second childhood here!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I’m living mine, so I’ll stand down until you are sold!!! 😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you guys getting off the train?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

I am. Hate to do it, especially with Hellbound Heart in the future, but my current situation doesn’t lend itself to paying $500-$900 a month on one book. I’d like to stay in and sell them as I get them but can’t be sure that I can always get them sold. It pains me to do it, but maybe if things change I can jump back on at some point.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Are you guys getting off the train?
    Yea. My interest are starting to move into different areas.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Handmaid’s Tale numbered for $1145 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

113N
    164AE
    5 L

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...with Hellbound Heart in the future...
    Wait; whaaaaat?

Suntup is going to do Hellbound Heart?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Wait; whaaaaat?

Paul let it slip. It may not be for a while, but yes, he is doing Hellbound Heart.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wait; whaaaaat?

Paul let it slip. It may not be for a while, but yes, he is doing Hellbound Heart.
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY JESUS OF NAZARETH

...any idea of the time frame on this?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Wait; whaaaaat?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SWEET BABY JESUS OF NAZARETH

...any idea of the time frame on this?
    He said "Hang Back". "I don't think it will be this year." "It's a little ways off, but I have some great things planned for it".
    Those are right from the FB live. So maybe late this year or hopefully early next year.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

He said "Hang Back". "I don't think it will be this year." "It's a little ways off, but I have some great things planned for it".

Those are right from the FB live. So maybe late this year or hopefully early next year.
    Thanks.

I used to watch those videos religiously (neat trick for me, since I'm not on FB), but I slacked off - serves me right.

My Mood
    Cool

No problem.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the shipping notice for Guests AE!! Looking forward to this one!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Handmaid down to $3100. Pretty much issue price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 645 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 ... LastLast