Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King & Owen King @ Bookexpo 2017 5/31-6/2/17 NYC

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all that are attending. I look forward to hearing about it and living vicariously through you.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are going to have a blast. Post lots of pics, please.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not everyone's cup of tea, but Hillary Clinton is making an appearance, and tix are free for registered attendees.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not everyone's cup of tea, but Hillary Clinton is making an appearance, and tix are free for registered attendees.
    I wonder who she'll blame if she has to cancel at the last minute. She obviously wouldn't take responsibility.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I wonder who she'll blame if she has to cancel at the last minute. She obviously wouldn't take responsibility.
    LOL. i have signed up.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    LOL. i have signed up.
    Maybe you can get her autograph Glenn!

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Isn't it at this event that something titled Prologue by Stephen & Owen King is to be...what?Released? Featured? An excerpt/prologue from the novel perhaps, maybe given out in a limited print/chapbook. Please let us all know when the time comes

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    Isn't it at this event that something titled Prologue by Stephen & Owen King is to be...what?Released? Featured? An excerpt/prologue from the novel perhaps, maybe given out in a limited print/chapbook. Please let us all know when the time comes
    Not aware of that. Would love some confirmed info.

It's here somewhere in this link (The breakfast will open with a Prologue from Stephen and Owen King) http://www.fangirlreview.com/2017/02...l#.WRTmU7MgW70

Could be it will be a kind of oral presentation/talk/reading

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Russians already knew that. LOL.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    It's here somewhere in this link (The breakfast will open with a Prologue from Stephen and Owen King) http://www.fangirlreview.com/2017/02...l#.WRTmU7MgW70
    Perhaps I'm daft, but other that Stephen and Owen doing the opening, I (must be my fault) seem to have missed something.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Joined by Owen King, his son and co-author of the upcoming novel Sleeping Beauties, the pair will offer a special introduction to the breakfast, ‘Prologue by Stephen King & Owen King."
    I just understand it that their "part" at this bookexpo is titled "prologue", but that doesnt mean that they will or will not give a printed prologue from their book.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

You're probably right, herbertwest. It's likely just an opening presentation. I must have gotten the word "prologue" the wrong way, thinking it's something from the novel

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sitting at San Francisco airport. Plane leaves to JFK in just over an hour.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great time, RF.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be there Thursday morning. Taking the EARLY train into the city and walking to Javitz Center. Plan to meet up with members here. Hoping for a good day.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

True, it's tomorrow. You guys have fun
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I will be there Thursday morning. Taking the EARLY train into the city and walking to Javitz Center. Plan to meet up with members here. Hoping for a good day.
    I get in late Wed. will look for you Thur. morning at breakfast. -K

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got to the hotel a couple of hours ago. We're staying near Times Square. Had a beer (or two) at Beer Authority. Decent selection of beers. Flying coach sucks. We were lucky to get upgraded to a seat on an exit. All the legroom in the world, but still, tight seats. Delta is cool. Free internet, free movies etc. Free light breakfast. Too bad I'm flying Alaska home. We'll see how that goes.
    BTAIM, looking out from the 37th floor with Times Square below, and the Hudson off to the west.

Walking around is tres cool. Characters everywhere, but no sense of danger. Loving that part of NYC.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to mention that it's a bitch walking around with 2 broken toes. But I'm doing it!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Went to the Javits Center and registered. Cool to see that Andy Weir has a new book coming out.
    Met up with Lot Guy and Roseannebarr. Nothing much starts at the Expo until 1PM.
    Back at hotel getting ready for a matinee play (A Bronx Tale).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

We are living vicariously through you, and always appreciate the updates!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look at the crew! Hope you guys get a signed book or two!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, have fun!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast