Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    RF - When are the drawings going to be?
    Soon.
    I've been a bit overwhelmed with the remodel at my house. Remodel should be done in ~ 7 days, but I go to NYC for the BookExpo in 9 days. Not a lot of time.
    Best I can hope for is early June for the drawing of everything except for the Grand Prize (that is drawn by a 3rd party-usually Brian James Freeman from Cemetery Dance).
    I'll keep everyone posted.

Not to mention that I might go crazy and upon return from NYC, hop over to Las Vegas for 24 hours of debauchery with stroppygoblin.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Soon.
    I've been a bit overwhelmed with the remodel at my house. Remodel should be done in ~ 7 days, but I go to NYC for the BookExpo in 9 days. Not a lot of time.
    Best I can hope for is early June for the drawing of everything except for the Grand Prize (that is drawn by a 3rd party-usually Brian James Freeman from Cemetery Dance).

Not to mention that I might go crazy and upon return from NYC, hop over to Las Vegas for 24 hours of debauchery with stroppygoblin.

I knew you were secretly into Goblins, you sick bastard!!!! lol lol

Brian, beside's I took a vote and I'm winning this year. Hadn't you heard? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! That would be tres cool- keep me posted!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yay! That would be tres cool- keep me posted!

"Yay"? Oh, I can see this is a match made in heaven!!!!! Have at it gentlemen!!!

Spoiler:
    Not that there is anything wrong with that!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Soon.

Let us know the date. We'll be roadtripping from June 11 starting in Phoenix, and Las Vegas is in the tentative plan, perhaps somewhere 6/15-21 somewhere.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All things considered and what not, I think we did a damn good job this year despite some fall off. Gotta thank, CD for their tremendous input and generosity. As always thanks to the contributing artists who manage to astound us year in and out. Many thanks to, El Jefe for all he does (you have no idea) and a very hearty and well meant "Thank you" to all the members here for another successful fundraiser!!!!! You folks are "GOLD"!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    All things considered and what not, I think we did a damn good job this year despite some fall off. Gotta thank, CD for their tremendous input and generosity. As always thanks to the contributing artists who manage to astound us year in and out. Many thanks to, El Jefe for all he does (you have no idea) and a very hearty and well meant "Thank you" to all the members here for another successful fundraiser!!!!! You folks are "GOLD"!!!!!!
    Seconded!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Soon.

Let us know the date. We'll be roadtripping from June 11 starting in Phoenix, and Las Vegas is in the tentative plan, perhaps somewhere 6/15-21 somewhere.
    too late for me i'm afraid. I touch down in Las Vegas on Sat 3rd June and only have the afternoon/evening of the 3rd and most of the 4th.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

How many "tickets" are in the pool?

Did we cross the $15,000 mark with the auctions that ended today?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Not sure yet about tickets.
    It is likely that after a few final expenses that we will exceed $15K true net to be forwarded to the HF.
    There is the cost of the book the winner chooses, plus shipping to and from SK's office, as well as shipping to winner of the inscribed book that will have to be accounted for. It will be razor thin, but rest assured, I don't want to end up at $14.9K

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty damn cool. I didn't win any auctions this year, but at least I helped drive up the price
    Threw in my $50, too

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still crunching the numbers, but there are less than 500 total tickets, and less than 100 unique entrants. Some math genius can correct me, but if I understand correctly, a person who donated enough for the max 10 entries has- ten 1/500 chances.
    Best Grand Prize ratio of odds to benefit value on the 'net.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to mention, that the winner can choose from six different titles the book they want personalized!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Still crunching the numbers, but there are less than 500 total tickets, and less than 50 unique entrants. Some math genius can correct me, but if I understand correctly, a person who donated enough for the max 10 entries has- ten 1/500 chances.
    so thats 1 in 50 chance of winning? I like those odds!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep sounds good !!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exciting!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still crunching the numbers, but there are less than 500 total tickets, and less than 50 unique entrants. Some math genius can correct me, but if I understand correctly, a person who donated enough for the max 10 entries has- ten 1/500 chances.

No. If a person donated $10, they have a 1/500 chance (still pretty good odds considering the prize), $20 means 2 tickets with a 1/500 chance, etc etc.. I'm not the math wiz, but that's what it works out to be

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No. If a person donated $10, they have a 1/500 chance (still pretty good odds considering the prize), $20 means 2 tickets with a 1/500 chance, etc etc.. I'm not the math wiz, but that's what it works out to be
    Exactly, so 1 $10 ticket = 1 in 500 chance. 10 x 10$ tickets = 10 in 500 chance which is the same as 1 in 50. (i am a maths wiz...)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I corrected the wrong number I listed upthread. There are less than 100 unique entrants (not the 50 I mistakenly mentioned). Still less than 500 tickets.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I corrected the wrong number I listed upthread. There are less than 100 unique entrants (not the 50 I mistakenly mentioned). Still less than 500 tickets.
    Remind me when draw date is RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Remind me when draw date is RF?
    TBA

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I take it I'm too late to get in on this year's drawing...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    I take it I'm too late to get in on this year's drawing...
    Closed on the 19th I'm afraid.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, we do have one more item to auction. We are too close to going under $15K, so a kind person gave me permission to auction something they sent me as a media promotional item.
    I think people are going to really want to win this item.
    Details coming soon.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Media ... promotional ... item?

Could it be what I think it could be? Even though I already have one, I wouldn't mind owning all TMSG Dragonballs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast