Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Years ago when I moved to S. California and started learning to surf, I bought a 7'-9 surfboard that was too short for a taller beginner like me. After my few attempts to try to get on it, I bit the bullet and bought my 9-6 and started lessons. Since moving to N. California in 2014 it has sat in it's sock unused with the same idea in my head when i bought it in 2011 that maybe someday, I will want and be able to use which has never happened

I posted pics on Craigslist and will be donating whatever I can sell it for to help achieve our fundraising goal. Thanks Jerome for putting this together. -Jake

Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, El Jefe. I realize a "Total Thermometer" is a PITA, but how about just a number shout out once or twice a month as to where the totals stand?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

>$5K

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are currently at $6,800!
    Rough year, but I hope people will use the donate button. As always we will have a very cool grand prize that will be personally inscribed by Stephen King.

Don't be left out.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rough year, but I hope people will use the donate button. As always we will have a very cool grand prize that will be personally inscribed by Stephen King.

Don't be left out.
    When is the fundraiser ending this year?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Don't be left out.

When is the fundraiser ending this year?
    Same as every year, 5/19
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't be left out.
    MAKE THAT $6900. (at least) $100 raised selling Sarasota Event ticket. I donate to Haven Fund

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ill throw a $100 in now. Zoid email RF?

EDIT: Nevermind. Using the widget at top of page!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, El jefe where are we now that the "Gwendy's proof" has sold??????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm in California.
    You should be in Arizona...(Unless Wild Bill kicks in; then all bets are off).

BTW. Your new name is "Wild Bill".

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in California.
    You should be in Arizona...(Unless Wild Bill kicks in; then all bets are off).

BTW. Your new name is "Wild Bill".

??????????????????

Of course, I was referiing to the overall totals.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Turns out I now have a cataract due to the steriods used to revive me from the coma a coupla years ago. I also have an extremely pulled muscle in my leg which is not a picnic and my nephew needs money for his fucked up situation. So. suffice to say I am not in the mood for jokes and innuendo. Sound good, El Jefe???????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Turns out I now have a cataract due to the steriods used to revive me from the coma a coupla years ago. I also have an extremely pulled muscle in my leg which is not a picnic and my nephew needs money for his fucked up situation. So. suffice to say I am not in the mood for jokes and innuendo. Sound good, El Jefe???????
    Sounds fine to me.
    I presume you will hold up your end of the bargain.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the sympathy, my brother. When have I not held up my end, asshole?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the sympathy, my brother. When have I not held up my end, asshole?
    Your end of the bargain was to hold off on jokes, innuendo, and name calling.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

After yesterdays stunning auction results, we are currently at $8,650!!! Our goal of $10K is within sight!

Thanks to everyone who has helped!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of new things going up soon-in fact, one tomorrow.
    Bonus rep to the first person to identify the book.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is Desperation but I am trying to decide what the art depicts. I am assuming Johnny Marinville but not sure what the other side is depicting. Maybe TAK but sounds like it's almost time for a re-read of one of my favorite SK's

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The first image is from Erin Wells. It is not DT related, but is very cool.
    The second is a "distressed" copy of Desperation. Maitz is doing some very cool stuff with it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We should also have some goodies from, Alex McVey coming as well. It wasn't easy to get a hold of the busy man, but when we did he was very generous!!!! Many thanks, Alex and be sure to visit his thread in the near future!!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ist-Alex-McVey
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The first image is from Erin Wells. It is not DT related, but is very cool.
    The second is a "distressed" copy of Desperation. Maitz is doing some very cool stuff with it.
    oooooh I'm excited for this one!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I haven't been around much, but here I am and I just made my annual contribution to the Haven Fund! Feels Good!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast