2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2017 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Whoa
    Almost as scary as Tina.

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some really nice pieces!!!!

BTW. I thought you all might like to know that, "Bomber, The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is getting older like his, Master. He now needs a daily dose of "Vetprofen" to get up in the morning and has a 90 day supply. I take 5-6 pills a day for BP and such so it's not really a surprise I suppose, but every HF donation still nets him a treat that he dearly enjoys, FWIW folks!!!!

"Buddy Jesus" is watching and judging you!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4