Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Whoa
    Almost as scary as Tina.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some really nice pieces!!!!

BTW. I thought you all might like to know that, "Bomber, The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is getting older like his, Master. He now needs a daily dose of "Vetprofen" to get up in the morning and has a 90 day supply. I take 5-6 pills a day for BP and such so it's not really a surprise I suppose, but every HF donation still nets him a treat that he dearly enjoys, FWIW folks!!!!

"Buddy Jesus" is watching and judging you!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my paycheck today - and made my annual donation - cannot wait to see what other auction items come up in the next month
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Another $20 in the pot
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa!!! Over $1K for the Maitz/King "Desperation"!!!!!! As usual we have a couple items left for the stretch run. Be sure to keep an eye out and make sure you have your entries for the "Grand Prize Drawing" secured. Heck, we even have a great item or two to kick off. 2018!!!!

Give until it hurts, people!!!!!

After the "Desperation" auction where are we at, El Jefe???????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Don Maitz and Mr. King, we have exceeded our modest goal of $10,000!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing. Another $20 sent.

Managed to send a friends this time!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say that I am amazed we were able to top the "Goal" this year and maybe even rival previous year totals. Going in, RF and I thought it would be very difficult, but thanks to the dedicated members, our artists and quite frankly, CD we are doing very well this year!!!

Everyone, give yourselves a round of applause!!!! Keep the donations coming if you can!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All - I just read up on the foundation itself, really great. Also, what a fantastic thing you guys do here to raise money and bring people together as well. Also, talk about amazing prizes. Whoever won last years, wow. I couldn't imagine how awesome that was and is to have that personalized set. I'll admit I have the worst luck from a 'winning perspective' but I'm donating for the cause. I know I'm a newbie here, but have really enjoyed my time thus far and all the great folks here. The Haven Foundation is wonderful and I'm thrilled to contribute. My hat goes of to everyone involved!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    All - I just read up on the foundation itself, really great. Also, what a fantastic thing you guys do here to raise money and bring people together as well. Also, talk about amazing prizes. Whoever won last years, wow. I couldn't imagine how awesome that was and is to have that personalized set. I'll admit I have the worst luck from a 'winning perspective' but I'm donating for the cause. I know I'm a newbie here, but have really enjoyed my time thus far and all the great folks here. The Haven Foundation is wonderful and I'm thrilled to contribute. My hat goes of to everyone involved!
    You're a welcome addition to the site, Jack.

Kerry - sentinel - was thrilled that King signed all three books. He'd suggested a quote from each book in order for King to have options. King chose the best option of all!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Kerry - sentinel - was thrilled that King signed all three books. He'd suggested a quote from each book in order for King to have options. King chose the best option of all!
    I appreciate you saying that. King definitely chose wisely. Still in awe at the fascination of those. What a great win!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did he ever. that was the best Haven Grand prize to date. A PRICELESS set.. AND the fact he made them each out to "constant reader"!!! Priceless set!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Did he ever. that was the best Haven Grand prize to date. A PRICELESS set.. AND the fact he made them each out to "constant reader"!!! Priceless set!!
    I've never won anything before, without a doubt the coolest one of a kind item in my collection. I'm still in awe of how Jerome has built this fundraiser and how successful it has become!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I've never won anything before, without a doubt the coolest one of a kind item in my collection. I'm still in awe of how Jerome has built this fundraiser and how successful it has become!
    In awe with you. Man, that would pretty much be tops for the collection. So unique. Don't ever sell it! Unless of course you sell it to me :-) I also do booksitting.

In all seriousness though, super cool! congrats!

WTB:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With me going for "cataract" surgery on, Tuesday and thus having to wear a patch it was suggested that this year's "HF theme" should be "Pirates"!!!! So, show your outlaw support for the HF!!!! Donate and become your favorite "Pirate"!!! lol I think my new avatar already reflects this theme. Avast my matey's!!!! lol

Edit: My "Pirate" donation is official!!!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Threw a few more doubloons in the chest.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Threw some more money in last night. Come on, grand prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Another $20 in the pot... I don't want to walk the plank!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Threw some more money in last night. Come on, grand prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Another $20 in the pot... I don't want to walk the plank!

There ya go, Lassie's!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Threw in another donation as well. Going to have to pirate up.

WTB:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are down to the last few couple of weeks.
    I'm going to be putting up tons of cool stuff, some very inexpensive, and a couple that will be a bit more.
    Stay tuned.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    We are down to the last few couple of weeks.
    I'm going to be putting up tons of cool stuff, some very inexpensive, and a couple that will be a bit more.
    Stay tuned.
    Whats the current number?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast