+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A MODified 'Zombie' riddle tribute to Walter O'Dim. aka "This Bug's for you!"

Lord of Skytop Gunkslinger will become famous soon enough Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A MODified 'Zombie' riddle tribute to Walter O'Dim. aka "This Bug's for you!"

When MacArthur said, 'I shall return'....he wasn't talking zombies! Enjoy Jon.

My first can be packed, made to drive long or go short,
    complementing one’s will or constitution outside of a court.

My second is a first, fresh, innocent, pure and hitherto unused,
    often preceded by the nation, the country or locale from which it has been moved.

Together we make a most unique and improbable Germanic device,
    its intent confinement, containment, torment, a physical vise.

No prayers for the dying or fear of the dark,
    this matter of life and death is not for the faint of the heart.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Mike!

Torture AND heavy metal!!

Thanks.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know part of it, have no idea about the other lol

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A goose has been won, pierced and injected with a 15% goose broth solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    When MacArthur said, 'I shall return'....he wasn't talking zombies! Enjoy Jon.

My first can be packed, made to drive long or go short, packing iron, golf iron
    complementing one’s will or constitution outside of a court. iron will, iron constitution

My second is a first, fresh, innocent, pure and hitherto unused, maiden voyage, maiden virgin
    often preceded by the nation, the country or locale from which it has been moved. made in.....i.e. made in china

Together we make a most unique and improbable Germanic device,
    its intent confinement, containment, torment, a physical vise. Iron Maiden torture device Nuremburg, Germany

No prayers for the dying or fear of the dark,
    this matter of life and death is not for the faint of the heart. Iron Maiden albums

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"often preceded by the nation, the country or locale from which it has been moved. made in.....i.e. made in china"

I must say...very clever...ya had me on this one clue.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent riddle!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent riddle!
    Thanks, this is getting fun. That eight year sabbatical from riddling helped....?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes..8 years. .Have you submitted your paper on baking soda volcanoes?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yes..8 years. .Have you submitted your paper on baking soda volcanoes?
    Baking soda volcanoes are so passe. Elephant toothpaste is all the rage now.

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

Elephant toothpaste?
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Google elephant toothpaste. Be well.

Country
    Country Flag

An old school science experiment with yeast and H2O2. It is better with the H2O2 used to "bleach" hair as it is around 4%...I wonder what it would be like with fuel grade H2O2.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Who you calling ol school?

Country
    Country Flag

Bah ha ha...spring chicken!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Who you calling a chicken?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This should be listed as solved.....

+ Reply to Thread