Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2017 Collecting Goals

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    • Meet fellow DT.org members at Michael Whelan art premier (a bit done other than actually showing up).
    • Corner the market on undamaged Charlie The Choo Choo UK limited editions, and San Diego Convention editions.
    • Attend Stephen King, Owen King event(s) and obtain a signed copy of Sleeping Beauties.

Not sure I cornered the market on the CTCC editions. That was a pretty aggressive goal.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

• Meet fellow DT.org members at Michael Whelan art premier (a bit done other than actually showing up).
    • Corner the market on undamaged Charlie The Choo Choo UK limited editions, and San Diego Convention editions.
    • Attend Stephen King, Owen King event(s) and obtain a signed copy of Sleeping Beauties.

Not sure I cornered the market on the CTCC editions. That was a pretty aggressive goal.
    so how many Comicon editions have you stockpiled?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly I only have one; but it is remarqued by Chadbourne.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, thats still one more than me
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Score.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1.) Firestarter S/L
    2.) IT S/L
    3.) EOTD S/L
    4.) Christine S/L
    5.) Cujo S/L
    6.) Talisman S/L
    7.) Regulators S/L
    8.) UK 1sts still needed (Carrie, Salems, NS)
    1.) Firestarter S/L
    2.) IT S/L
    3.) EOTD S/L
    4.) Christine S/L
    5.) Cujo S/L
    6.) Talisman S/L
    7.) Regulators S/L
    8.) UK 1sts still needed (Carrie, Salems, NS)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure that everyone pursuing their "collecting goals" in 2017 and for 2018 have utilized resources provided by this site to assist in achieving their goals. Now is the time to help defray the costs of keeping this site running on the world wide web each and every day by contributing what ever amount within their means to the site fee donation buttom.

Give what you can to keep the site running and advertisement free in 2018!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE

Unsigned 1st edition of Gwendy's Button Box GOT IT
    Signed 1st edition of Gwendy's Button Box GOT IT
    S/L of Sleeping Beauties (if made) ON ORDER
    G/E of Sleeping Beauties (if made) ON ORDER
    Unsigned 1st edition of Sleeping Beauties GOT IT
    Signed 1st edition of Sleeping Beauties GOT IT
    CD GE of The Shining GOT IT
    Signed 1st edition paperback of The Colorado Kid GOT IT
    Signed 1st edition paperback of The Storm of the Century ROLLING TO 2018
    Signed 1st edition of Thinner ROLLING TO 2018
    Signed 1st edition of Creepshow GOT IT
    Find the missing volume in my DT SL set (carried over from 2016) ROLLING TO 2018
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5