+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Charlie the Choo Choo Numbers

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    You are on it....Look at post #1
    Sorry again (please be patient, I'm still finding my way around), I meant for my other S/L's if people are looking for specific numbers
    Wanted:
    Danse Macabre S/L
    Firestarter S/L (July 6 & 7 signing dates)
    Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Again see post 1 list 2.
    In other words Just list the #s of the books that you would like to sell or trade HERE.

Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Again see post 1 list 2.
    In other words Just list the #s of the books that you would like to sell or trade HERE.
    I don't think this is the correct thread for that.

He is asking where can he list the number of each of the books in his collection, in case anyone is looking for that number. I don't think he is interested in selling, unless it helps someone out with their collection. Correct me if I am wrong andyg75.

I personally don't know the answer to that. I know that some of the books have threads where that info is tracked (like this one specifically for Charlie the Choo Choo). Perhaps a member who has been here longer knows.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There's this one for the Dark Tower specifically:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ns-them/page47

and this one for the number you are generally collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...c-S-L-s/page11

That said I don't know of a thread that specifically records the number of each edition and assigns it to a user.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks amd013, that's what I meant.

I just noticed a few on here were looking for specific numbers on other S/L's and thought a thread where people could swap their editions might help those that wanted matching numbers throughout their collection.
    Wanted:
    Danse Macabre S/L

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

780 safely arrived today. Much thanks to Jon10g (across the pond no less) for letting me know he got that number and was willing to swap! And you can put him down as having 298.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    780 safely arrived today. Much thanks to Jon10g (across the pond no less) for letting me know he got that number and was willing to swap! And you can put him down as having 298.
    Nice!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Glad I could help out.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I hear there is a lettered Edition" to be had, but no confirmation or ordering details as yet..................................

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got 325
    Wanted:
    Danse Macabre S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Just got 325

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hear there is a lettered Edition" to be had, but no confirmation or ordering details as yet..................................
    Interesting!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6