Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion of the NFL

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

GB is looking unbeatable.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Apparently ticket prices to the big game have dropped since Dallas lost.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    GB is looking unbeatable.
    As long as Rodgers and the offense can put up a minimum of 30 points per game, we have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Apparently ticket prices to the big game have dropped since Dallas lost.
    GB to the rest of the league: You're welcome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Green Bay Vs Pittsburgh is my prediction.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Any of the potential match ups are tantalizing, but I would love to see Rogders vs Brady in a Superbowl.

The two greatest QB of this generation going head to head? Down!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Any of the potential match ups are tantalizing, but I would love to see Rogders vs Brady in a Superbowl.

Unfortunately, I think the Pats would have the edge in that game. I hate, Brady but he's got a better defense right now than GB, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Steelers are on the quest for 7, and we just might pull it off!

Defense was ballin' last week and our offense has the potential to be very explosive.

Beating the Pats it's in Gillette is a tall order but if we can get clicking on both O & D, I think we can do it.

My prediction is Steelers vs Falcons in the Superbowl with the Steelers winning in a shootout for the ages.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Defense was ballin' last week and our offense has the potential to be very explosive.

Beating the Pats it's in Gillette is a tall order but if we can get clicking on both O & D, I think we can do it.

My prediction is Steelers vs Falcons in the Superbowl with the Steelers winning in a shootout for the ages.
    This scenario is very much in play.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ireally like the Steelers chances to win it all. Not so sure about the Falcon's making it though. I'd be happy with any combination of the three possibles making to the big show. Guess who I don't like? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Ireally like the Steelers chances to win it all. Not so sure about the Falcon's making it though. I'd be happy with any combination of the three possibles making to the big show. Guess who I don't like? lol lol
    Hmmmm - I wonder! Pats -vs- Atlanta is my prediction. Look for me in the corner of the end zone!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Merlin1958-

(Assuming you're NY-based) what's your pleasure - Jets or Giants?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Unfortunately, I think the Pats would have the edge in that game. I hate, Brady but he's got a better defense right now than GB, no?
    Yes, much better.

Our only hope against them would be to score lots of points, very early to make them as one dimensional as possible... although the thought of Brady slinging the ball around 40 times doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin1958-

Could there realistically be an pleasure in being a Jets fan?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Merlin1958-

Could there realistically be an pleasure in being a Jets fan?
    Only if you're a masochist.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin1958-

The G-Men of course!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

If Big Ben and Mr. Brown can play the deep game often then they might beat Brady. Look for a Pittsburgh Hero heretofore unknown...Brown will get the double team...someone else will be open. If the Steelers cannot exploit this they will lose.

The Falcons have the tools but they will need a significant ground game.
    If The Falcons don't burn the clock...Rodgers' experience and scrambling will kill them. Keep Rodgers off the field.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...the Falcons didn't need the run. LOL

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who would have thought it... NY in the final... again!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'll take it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe that motherfucker did it again!!! The Falcon coach cost them the game calling for the pass that, Ryan got sacked on that took them out of FG range!!!!

Well, at least, Brady has never been able to beat the Giants and Eli in the big game!!!! lol

Edit: Edelman, had to channel, David Tyrese in order for the Pats to win. That catch was definitely on a par wit, Tyreses' catch!!!! Also, I'm not too proud to admit those bastards, Brady & Belichick do work magic and are the elite. Just not against the G-Men!!! lol

Patriots vs the rest of the league -5 SB wins. Patriots vs the Giants, 0-2 in SB wins!!!! lol lol

Still, gotta take your hat off to the, Pats!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Brady's last win cemented him as the GOAT, or at least was co-GOAT with Montana, and if there is still a debate after this...I might have to burn my house down. I've grown so tired of listening to people debate if Brady is the GOAT or not...it's official, love him or hate him, love the Pats or hate the Pats...Brady is the official, undisputed, GOAT. Some of those throws he made earlier in the game were so awful I couldn't believe it. That interception? Brutal. But he did was the elite do, and found a way to get his game back. Man was he just a machine in the last quarter+ of that game. Even when he was sacked three straight plays (spread over 2 possessions...think one came after the fumble recover), he came back. And that's what the GOAT does.

Fantastic game (though I missed most of the first half as I was barbecuing some delicious chicken wings and burgers). Great comeback which didn't surprise me at all.

Now, can we please never use the word's 'deflate' and 'gate' in conjunction ever again?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great game, really thought we (NE) were gonna get slaughtered... but that final quarter was just superb. Surprised Brady got sacked as much as he though! Really tired now, 11 hours shift yesterday, home SB bed by 4 up at 7... I need sleep... go Pats go..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Brady may one day become the Sid Farkus of the NFL.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

About midway through the third quarter I could see the Pat's offense figure out the ATL Defense. It was shortly after that I could see the Pats defense figure out the ATL offense. While it was a fabulous effort by Brady et al...I also saw brilliant coaching! That team keeps turning out quality players. Part of that is finding quality players and part is coaching a man to play at another level.

That missed extra point meant soooo much!

An excellent game. Several records fell and a few firsts. I think when we look back, we MAY find this to be the best Super Bowl in history.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Can't wait to go to Gillette and see our 5th banner raised.

I'd love to play the Giants again, of course the Giants would have to get there again first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast