Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My New Obsession: Disney

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Omg, I forgot all about this movie!

As for Spirited Away, I absolutely love that film. Shannon, have you shown her all of Miyazaki's films yet? I just bought my niece Kiki's Delivery Service for Christmas. She doesn't have a lot of patience to sit through a whole film yet, but she watched it all in pieces at least and enjoyed it. Going to get her Ponyo next. And (I know this one isn't Miyazaki) Song of the Sea. I really can't stand the fake computer animation these days, and that's all she watches for the most part, so I want to get her some quality real animated films.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We've seen ... let me think ... Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Song of the Sea ... What else? Howl's Moving Castle. I think that's it. And I saw Grave of the Fireflies. Not showing her that one for QUITE a while lol.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Started Kiki, but it wasnt dubbed ... and she can't read yet lol

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I have no clue when Disney added the Secret of the Lost Legend to BABY.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Strange....Both my Blu-Ray & DVDs are in English or Japanese.
    What are you using Netflix?

DVD extras

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I love Kiki, it's one of my favorites. How old is Rose? I think my niece is too young for Spirited Away and Howl's but maybe not.

Oh and did she like Song of the Sea?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not using Netflix ... or physical media ... Lol

Rose just turned four, but to be fair, I started her education in movies almost the second she came out lol. Spirited Away has some intense scenes, but nothing too scary methinks. Coraline though --off topic-- has some INCREDIBLY scary scenes. Howls moving castle isn't scary, there's a war subtheme, but nothing too bad.

Song of the Sea is BEAUTIFUL. I think she liked it. She likes everything, lol, so when we're done watching something ibask her if she liked it a little or a lot, lol. She liked it a lot.

So how did you wind up with an un-dubbed copy?

I am not using Netflix ... or physical media ... Lol

Rose just turned four, but to be fair, I started her education in movies almost the second she came out lol. Spirited Away has some intense scenes, but nothing too scary methinks. Coraline though --off topic-- has some INCREDIBLY scary scenes. Howls moving castle isn't scary, there's a war subtheme, but nothing too bad.

Song of the Sea is BEAUTIFUL. I think she liked it. She likes everything, lol, so when we're done watching something ibask her if she liked it a little or a lot, lol. She liked it a lot.
    That's how my child would be if I had one. Unfortunately my niece lives across the country and her parents aren't big movie people so she watches whatever crap is on tv for them these days and all the big movies at the theaters. So I've gotta try to broaden her movie tastes as much as I can

So glad Rose loved Song of the Sea. It really is a beautiful film.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just love, Disney. In addition to my childhood and watching "The Wonderful World of Disney" on TV each week, my family went there on vacation a couple of years after "World" opened in, Florida. I chose to stay home for "Basketball Camp" and missed the trip. Always regretted that and so I have been trying to make up for it ever since. Been to "World" six or seven times and to "Land" another half dozen or so. Collected ornaments, figures, cels, art, Video's/DVD's etc ever since. Always took mt kids to the "Thanksgiving" release and just embraced the whole hearted. good fun of the whole thing. You can always "trust" Disney!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I wish they still did that Wonderful World of Disney every week. I miss that.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For legal reasons, I don't want to say how I have access to every movie and television show ever created, lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

For legal reasons, I don't want to say how I have access to every movie and television show ever created, lol.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome. Never noticed the resemblance until now.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God, I remember that exact phone growing up

Oh my God, I remember that exact phone growing up
    I think I now understand your problem.....
    Spoiler:
    You GREW UP.... Where I ONLY GREW OLD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast