Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

One tv series that is a Netflix original series that I have binge watched all the way to the end is Hemlock Grove. I like how they mixed in the old school movie monsters into actual characters(Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster) but did it without you knowing they are those characters. The series is based on a book of the same name by Brian McGreevy.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:
    Added yesterday:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sausage Party was a lot of fun. I haven't talked with a lot of people that have seen it though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I thought sausage party was great.

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished watching The Crown... Wow! I am very patriotic and must admit, I found it rather emotional... My better half, who is Irish and has no feelings nor emotional connection to the Royal family) also loved it... Can't wait for the next season...

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, whilst I am here, Stranger Things... Is it just me or do I keep seeing SK's firestarter, ET and a little Donny Darko???
    Still great viewing.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    I just finished watching The Crown... Wow! I am very patriotic and must admit, I found it rather emotional... My better half, who is Irish and has no feelings nor emotional connection to the Royal family) also loved it... Can't wait for the next season...
    I loved The Crown. Watched it twice. The scene with Churchill and the portrait painter talking about the pond is one of the most touching and heartfelt moments I've seen on film.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I loved The Crown. Watched it twice. The scene with Churchill and the portrait painter talking about the pond is one of the most touching and heartfelt moments I've seen on film.
    Totally agree... Amazing scene and acting...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, whilst I am here, Stranger Things... Is it just me or do I keep seeing SK's firestarter, ET and a little Donny Darko???
    Still great viewing.
    Nope. Just you.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hap and Leonard, anyone watch that? Its Joe Lansdale.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Added to my neverending watchlist.

Added today:
    Rectify: Season 4: http://www.netflix.com/title/70260729

Must watch!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have read some of the books and liked them however I didn't care for this series. I think I watched most of season 1 but gave up on it before the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Still great viewing.
    Nope. Just you.

Thanks for making me feel all alone in this...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Still great viewing.
    Nope. Just you.

Thanks for making me feel all alone in this...
    I was just kidding.

Stranger Things has a very strong King vibe. The creators have cited King as major influence. The same for E.T. There are some early scenes that are literally mirror images of E.T. Especially the scene outside with the shed. There's a strong Goonies vibe as well and pretty much everything 80's. It's why I love the show so much.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank God for that! Kinda thought I was weird for a second...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Still great viewing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank God for that! Kinda thought I was weird for a second...
    Nope. You're not alone. Nothing wrong with being weird though. We're all a little odd here.

Country
    Country Flag

Were you thinking of Jon when you said that...

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast