+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Netflix

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Added today:
    Just finished watching....
    it
    was
    AWESOME!!!

I really loved the ending.
    Spoiler:
    Tragic, heroic, and hopeful.
    Last edited by ladysai; 07-18-2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tag
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added recently:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ozark is some good stuff
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Ozark is some good stuff
    Loved the pilot. I'm anxiously waiting to jump back in.

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode is just really nice Iwritecode's Avatar

Just finished 13 Reasons Why. Very good and thought-provoking. I liked the series well enough, but I can see where some of the criticism of it is coming from as well.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Added today:

Some doors cant be closed Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Added today:
    I hope people find The Founder on Netflix. I thought that was somewhat undervalued last year.

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Okja - a Netflix original. Wow. Not sure how to review this one. One part kid's movie, one part cautionary tale, one part totally grotesque (not for the kiddies). One thing's for sure, it's a thought provoking look at the meat-producing food industry. Be prepared for some some over-the-top performances from Tilda Swinton (plays twins), and Jake Gyllenhaal (animal tv host). In the end I really was moved by it. 8/10.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Potter #33, looking to match with the other two

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10