+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Netflix

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did Stranger Things Season 3 never come about? Or did I sleep through it?
    They just wrapped production - S3 airing 2019 Iím pretty sure. Or maybe itís out and only you and me are in the upside down

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    They just wrapped production - S3 airing 2019 Iím pretty sure. Or maybe itís out and only you and me are in the upside down
    Very well could be
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Perhaps next summer.

ďIt is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.Ē
    Mark Twain

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Talk about a flashback.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Daredevil cancelled. Hellís Kitchen is no longer safe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So accurate.
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So accurate.
    Yup! Pretty much. Just throwing money at everything. I truly don't know how they do it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag

On an Excitement Level scale I'm a solid 11 for Bird Box.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Have never read the book but I'm looking forward to it as well. Bullock is a favorite of mine.

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Have never read the book but I'm looking forward to it as well. Bullock is a favorite of mine.
    I'm looking forward to it as well. It's getting mixed early reviews though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Soap Poisoning Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

I was really excited about it until I started hearing all this bad stuff about it. Now I'm a little worried but I'll still be watching it right away. I haven't read the book in years though, so maybe that will be a good thing.
    "It...
    It was...
    Soap Poisoning"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16