Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is that an American magazine?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That looks awesome! Nice score
    Thanks, Peri!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that an American magazine?
    Far as I know, Steve.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

YES....GOOGLE
    BIRTH.MOVIES. DEATH MONDO

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Sebastian (Priest) for the following items and the bonuses, which included a Flipback book of Misery. I've never seen one of these before and it's pretty cool!

True 1st/1st Creepshow:

Inscribed BOB:

And the bonus items:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM. Dude that Creepshow looks mint as possible! Good stuff!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the books almost as much as I like your carpeting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BOOM. Dude that Creepshow looks mint as possible! Good stuff!
    Thanks, brother! Pretty pleased with it as well. Sebastian made me a helluva deal on the lot. Couldn't pass it up.

I like the books almost as much as I like your carpeting.
    Steve. It's actually a blanket my wife keeps on the back of the couch. She keeps telling me it isn't for such purposes

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new adds, Brian. Especially that signed BOB. Congratulations mate.

PS. Those flipback Misery editions are sweet, eh?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, so tell me about this Misery. What is this and why does Dez not have...?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

http://liljas-library.com/cell/article.php?id=2388

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Misery by Stephen King

Misery (Flipback Edition) by Stephen King
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Thanks, Alan! And yes, it's pretty cool.

Edit: It also reminded me of those little New Testament bibles from my childhood.

The boys answered the What. Hopefully it explains the Why

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Thanks, Alan! And yes, it's pretty cool.

Edit: It also reminded me of those little New Testament bibles from my childhood.

The boys answered the What. Hopefully it explains the Why
    That's very cool! Thanks for all the info, boys!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely inscription!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions, Brian. I think it's amazing how many pages ( I think 700+ ) they managed to get in the Flipback Misery. The pages are like tissue paper.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, the signed BOB is nice... and the Misery flipback book is COOOL !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Lovely inscription!
    Thanks, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great new additions, Brian. I think it's amazing how many pages ( I think 700+ ) they managed to get in the Flipback Misery. The pages are like tissue paper.
    Thanks, Jon! Yes there is and yes they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats, the signed BOB is nice... and the Misery flipback book is COOOL !!!
    Thanks, Frank! It is a cool little book.

Country
    Country Flag

Completely forgot that I had ordered this book til it showed up. Love the new added feature to bulk upload photos! Huge thanks to whomever added it!

Nice! I literally just opened mine less than five minutes ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I literally just opened mine less than five minutes ago.
    Thanks, Steve!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s pretty sharp looking, Brian. Congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lookin good

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Brian. I've read this collection, and I really liked a few of the stories.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, I just noticed your inscribed BoB?!? Hell yes, congratulations mate!

Country
    Country Flag

That’s pretty sharp looking, Brian. Congrats!
    Thanks, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Lookin good
    Thanks, brother!

Great stuff, Brian. I've read this collection, and I really liked a few of the stories.
    Dude, I just noticed your inscribed BoB?!? Hell yes, congratulations mate!
    Thanks, man! I originally wasn't going to buy the BoB from Sebastian due to it being inscribed. But he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And then I thought, Peri would appreciate that hell of this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast