Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a steal (oop's, I mean a deal).

Great job
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great new pick ups, Brian & great deal on the promo record player!
    Thanks, Alan. I hope to pick up the Mr. Mercedes promo at some point. Right now, it's going for more than I'm willing to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    That is a steal (oop's, I mean a deal). Great job
    Thanks, Ralph! I put in a max bid of $100. Never thought it'd stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    NICE !!!
    Thanks, Frank! And thanks for the latest hook up
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The phonograph is a pretty cool item, I love it too!
    May I ask how much it went for?
    Sure. $91.00 shipped. Packaging was excellent as well. Always a bonus with an eBay purchase.
    Great price !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE price!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The phonograph is a pretty cool item, I love it too!
    May I ask how much it went for?
    Sure. $91.00 shipped. Packaging was excellent as well. Always a bonus with an eBay purchase.
    Great price !
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE price!
    Thanks, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, some amazing adds here, Brian! Congrats mate. YOU'RE BACK, BABY!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Man, some amazing adds here, Brian! Congrats mate. YOU'RE BACK, BABY!
    Thanks, Peri!

Country
    Country Flag

Received these from a good friend who, unfortunately, is having to sell off most of this collection:

Love the FP/EP in this book. A quote from an Alan Moore book that Joe did the introduction for:

This book was signed and doodled by Joe at the B&N New York Event. My friend passed along to me the event flyer and some photos that he took:

Country
    Country Flag

Received this one from Louis. Thanks, Louis! It's a beast of a book and I love the dedication to his mother:

Country
    Country Flag

Nother one for the comic collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Received this from a gentleman selling this collection as well over on the CD forum. Double limitation page:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new ones, Brian! That S/L NOS4A2 is gorgeous, isn't it?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice new ones, Brian! That S/L NOS4A2 is gorgeous, isn't it?!
    Thanks, Dez! Yes it is!

Country
    Country Flag

Received this the other day. A little banged up having only been wrapped tight in a manila envelope. Can't recall if there was a space for additional shipping instructions. Oh well, I'm not going to fool with trying to get a better copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received this the other day. A little banged up having only been wrapped tight in a manila envelope. Can't recall if there was a space for additional shipping instructions. Oh well, I'm not going to fool with trying to get a better copy.

Whoa...how did I miss that one?!

Country
    Country Flag

I saw it in Lilja's newsletter first, Dez. Then it was posted here on the site as well. So, I'm not sure

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Brian, CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff Brian, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Brian. Your collection is rolling now.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Great stuff Brian. Your collection is rolling now. Ralph
    Thanks, Ralph! I'm currently working a deal for even more goodies!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, duder! Think the double sig page is pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice stuff, duder! Think the double sig page is pretty cool
    Thanks, brother!

Country
    Country Flag

The Fireman German TPB from Frank; along with some German SK promo stuff. Thanks, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Newest cases from Jeff:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast